Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Story of Red

Go down

The Real Story of Red Empty The Real Story of Red

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 6 Sep - 11:00:10

Playing for HOH - Though I don't think this will win... my story could be wayyyy better, but this is intentional. I don't think this story will win, and quite frankly I don't want to win... But if I end up winning OMG... I'd die...

Once upon a time, there lived an adventorous and quirky young woman. You may know this girl as Little Red Riding Hood, but what you don’t know is how her world really ends…

After recently losing her parents, things in Red’s life seemed to be going swell. Her bakery was a success, she was just getting over her parents death, and it seemed that nothing could stand in her way… or so she thought. Ever since she was a young girl, she had always had a burning desire to figure out who was responsible for her grandmothers’, and ultimately parent’s death. Now that she was finally old enough and didn’t have mother or father standing in the way to prevent her from meeting harm’s way, she realized this is the opportune time to find out the truth.

Red was set out on a mission and vowed that she would not only figure everything out, but that she would kill all wolves. Day in and day out Red slaugthered Wolf after Wolf, but when asked if they knew anything about her grandmother or her parents, no one seemed to know anything of that sort.

“I don’t kill people,” said one wolf.

“I only kill other animals,” said another wolf.

“I didn’t do anything of that sort,” said the final wolf she killed in one day.

Feeling defeated, as her search for answers always came up short, Red decided she would never figure anything out and decided to stop the mission. This, was about to change. A handsome young man in all black, James, approached Red on her walk home one afternoon, and gave her a bit hope.

“I think I can help you figure out who killed your family, miss Red,” said James.

“I wish, but I don’t think anyone can help me anymore.”

“Oh, I can,” smiled James.

“How’s that?” said Red

“I know where all the wolves are, for starters.”

“What do you mean?” asked Red

“I mean, I know who they are in their human and animal form,” said James.

From that moment on, everything would change forever. Day after day James and Red slaughtered hundreds of wolves, trying to get to the root of her desire, but time and time again these wolves would declare innocence or point the finger at an unknown wolf. James eventually convinced Red that she was in too deep and needed to give up this mission for the sake of her innocence. Being that their bond grew strong, she declared that she would no longer look for any more information regarding the death of her family members.

Weeks later, Red and James had fallen into a routine. Before it got dark out, Red would bake and James would go to work in the forest. This… would change...

“I really don’t like it that you always go out so late. We make enough money from the bakery,” said Red decorating a cake.

“I know, but you work so hard. Now, I gotta go,” said James looking out the window.

“It’s a beautiful sky… full moon. Please don’t go yet,” said Red

“I have to go.” James said, his voice rising. His skin getting red.

Red get up and stands in front of the door.

“It’s because you’re gonna transform right?” asked Red.

“What are you-” started James

“Into a wolf?” asks Red.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said James.

“You knew all this information about wolves, because you are one. You told me to stop my revenge, because you knew I was getting to the truth! It was you who killed my family!”

James holds onto the kitchen counter, fearing transforming right in front of Red.

“Open the door, Red. Open the door NOW!” shouts James.

“I’m right aren’t I?”

“I can explain, but not now. I have to go. YOU have to go,” shouted James whose transformation was now taking place.

“Why! You’ve been lying to me all along? What are you going to do? Kill me?” asked Red.

“I could never kill you, Red… which is why you need to let me go.” said wolf struggling to keep his grasp of the kitchen counter. He does not want to let go.

“Why?” shouted Red.

“Because I fell in love with you… I know I’m a monster. I know you think the worst of me, but everything I’ve said about how I feel about you these past few days have been genuine.”

“You killed my grandmother… and my parents!”

“I can’t control my outbursts which is why I always leave at night. It pains me to kill innocent lives, but you have to understand I would never kill you.”

Red takes the knife from the counter, slashes James’ now hairy throat and cuts his head off.

The following day, a customer comes into the bakery and asks what the special is… Red smiles and says, “Have you ever had wolf pie?” And after finding out the truth, the townspeople, Red... they lived happily ever after...

The End

LOLZZZZZZZZ <3

Character Description

Red is a beautiful and seductive women. She is incredibly smart and friendly... She doesn't let anyone stand in her way. She never really lets her guard down, but can be extremely vulnerable.

James/Wolf

James is charming, handsome and most of all, a liar. He doesn't care about anyone's feelings but his own it seems. He preys on the weak and takes advantage of them whenever he has the chance.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down