Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants

2 posters

Go down

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Empty Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants

Post by Emma Swan Sun 29 Nov - 21:07:57

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time
Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Last time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time, Red Riding Hood used her power as Head of Household to target Dr.Whale and Snow White for eviction. Red Riding Hood also won the Power of Veto and secured her nominations in stone. Tonight, one of them leaves.

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Screen-Shot-2013-06-28-at-2.59.21-PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16jb6JZsws

It was a rather quiet week. The gloom of seclusion was starting to make everyone lazy and depressed. So with that in mind, let's take a look at a flashback. Red Riding Hood having a meltdown in the Diary room before posting her veto decision.

Flashback to Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

Peter Pan is the biggest rat in this game and he needs to go. He outed the alliance to WHALE of all people, WHALE!! A freaking flower pot of a player! Now I either have to backdoor him or keep noms the same and pretend like I don't know anything... Then get him out next time... It's like..WTF?

And I only have an hour. -_- How can I make a decision if my #1 isn't even on?? I can't even get in contact with the people like Hook and Hatter who let's be honest... Don't care about that much, but in order for me to make this move I A) have to smooth it over with them and get them to see why this is good for our group and B) need assurance of their votes. Knowing them, they'd keep Peter and vote out Snow. Ughhhhhhhh

And once again, I thought people would be better at this veto than me. Are these people really this idiotic??? I'm basically giving these assholes the win on a silver platter and they still can't get it done!!!

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Giphy

Dr.Whale's Diary Room

Apparently someone is telling red that I am playing both sides and is leading a huge alliance which is not true.
Red said I am not the target and she has a backdoor plan.

Captain Hook: "Congrats again, Red. Smile I really thought I had some unique answers, but I guess not. lol I am glad someone from the alliance won though.

Who is the vote this round?"

Red Riding Hood: "Hey Hook! Thanks. I really want Snow to go. She's more active than Whale, but I kinda need an hour to process everything. I want to do what's best for the group."

Captain Hook: "I understand. I do agree with you about Snow."

Mulan: "Hey guys. Sorry I've been not here for a bit. Great work Red."

Jimmy Cricket: "HOH gets what the HOH wants.

Though I will say Snow seems like such a non threat. Anna level non threat lol"

Red Riding Hood: "That's a good point: discuss amongst yourselves"

Captain Hook: "I feel like we could beat either one of them in a challenge, to be honest. I have never spoken one word to Snow, which kind of makes me nervous about keeping her. The only time I have talked to Whale is when he wants me to keep him. lol

I will vote however you guys want though. I am really fine with either of them leaving."

The ladies walk away under pretences that they must get tampons, together. Weird I know but this cast is weird so don't ask.

Maleficent: "Who are we voting"

Red Riding Hood: "I'm thinking Snow... She's pissed."

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants CQt8PotVEAAuKym

Maleficent: "Okay im fine with what ever you want. Why is tinkerbell whining about not winning"

Red Riding Hood: "She's been getting annoying lately. I was going to use the veto, but I decided against it. anyway, Snow is the vote. She's way too upset and hostile at the moment, but aside from that... she's more active that Whale. Let me know what you all think."

Maleficent: "Im fine with that"

Regina Mills: "Hey, congrats Red!

And I am fine with Snow being the vote too."

Red Riding Hood: "Thanks ladies!"

Everything just seemed so straight forward and decided, or was it?

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Breakfastfordinner

Eviction Ceremony #5

HOH - Red Riding Hood
Nominees - Snow White and Dr. Whale
POV - Red Riding Hood (not used)

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Tumblr_inline_nhgj3rPF1R1t5kywr

Once Upon a time, there was 15 of you, now, there will be 14.......

Anna, Belle and Pinocchio failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the next HOH challenge.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

We say goodbye to the fighter who never gives up

Spoiler:

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants 687474703a2f2f752e6a696d646f2e636f6d2f77777735322f6f2f73663533626530353237376462613065322f696d672f69353365663134346564326139326465352f313335393838383238352f7374642f696d6167652e676966

Thank you so much for joining.

Challenge in approx 1 hour and 20 minutes. It's Fast Forward.

Mulan: "Bye Snow.

Wow three?"

Regina Mills: "Bye.

Good luck everyone tonight!"

Captain Hook: "Bye Snow!"

Tinkerbell: "Bye Snow. That's actually a really pretty picture of Red Riding Hood."

Belle French: "Ugh. Totally forgot, stressful day."

Tinkerbell: "Aww it's okay Belle Sad If it makes you feel any better, I got my phone stolen on Friday and my car wrecked by Sunday, and all together it's probably going to be over $1000 to get my life back."

Belle French: "That's terrible. I definitely didn't have that stressful of a day, sorry to hear that Tink."

Tinkerbell: "I'm trying to stay positive about it Smile I am safe, thank God. But what happened to your day Belle? Was it one of those days at work or something?"

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants F0ed3b5e0ba625542e8b877b390ee3cf

Five have now bit the dust. Who would claim the Head of Household title next? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Empty Re: Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants

Post by Emma Swan Sun 29 Nov - 21:08:48

Eviction #5
HOH - Red Riding Hood
Pre Veto Nominees - Snow White and Dr. Whale
POV - Red Riding Hood
Nominees - Snow White and Dr. Whale
Evicted: Snow White (7-2)

Anna: Did not vote
Belle: Did not vote
Hook: Snow White
Genie: Snow White
Jiminy: Snow White
Maleficent: Snow White
Mulan: Snow White
Peter Pan: Dr. Whale
Pinocchio: Did not vote
Regina Mills: Snow White
The Mad Hatter: Dr. Whale
Tinker Bell: Snow White

The reveal video and user ID will be done in a little bit.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Empty Re: Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants

Post by Emma Swan Sun 29 Nov - 21:19:12

Whale I deleted your post because I missed that room so I will include it in the next episode as a flashback.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by sailormoonsk2 Mon 30 Nov - 0:58:14

Flashback to Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

Peter Pan is the biggest rat in this game and he needs to go. He outed the alliance to WHALE of all people, WHALE!! A freaking flower pot of a player! Now I either have to backdoor him or keep noms the same and pretend like I don't know anything... Then get him out next time... It's like..WTF?

And I only have an hour. -_- How can I make a decision if my #1 isn't even on?? I can't even get in contact with the people like Hook and Hatter who let's be honest... Don't care about that much, but in order for me to make this move I A) have to smooth it over with them and get them to see why this is good for our group and B) need assurance of their votes. Knowing them, they'd keep Peter and vote out Snow. Ughhhhhhhh

And once again, I thought people would be better at this veto than me. Are these people really this idiotic??? I'm basically giving these assholes the win on a silver platter and they still can't get it done!!!

You are fiery, Ms. Red.

Episode #17 - HOH Gets What the HOH Wants Wtf-photos-1
sailormoonsk2
sailormoonsk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down