Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diary Room Empty Diary Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 26 Aug - 6:28:55

Now, some folks like the heavy stuff with titles five feet wide. Not me, I'm always out for fun. I like the lighter side, yes, sir!

Diary Room Tumblr_inline_nq23ttTAO51t76aks_500
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Diary Room Empty Re: Diary Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 26 Aug - 14:45:48

I noticed the Mad Hatter sure is a social person. Makes you wonder just how quickly he will be PMing everyone on the cast.

Though I am tempted to win first HOH and target him, I won't be able to make the first HOH. As such, being equally social as him and getting on his good side will be my #1 priority as I suspect he very well may either be an early eviction (unlikely) or end up running this whole season.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 30 Aug - 0:25:18

Ok, so it has been a longgggg time since I have done DRs, but here we go.

So I got pulled into that Crazy Eights alliance via Mad Hatter, who suggested I be a part of it.

From what I can tell in my conversations with other people outside the group, no one knows about it. So for right now and the short future, I intend to stick with it.

The people I do trust the most right now are Pinocchio, Red riding Hood and I am building trust with Maleficent and Mulan.

I would ideally like those 5 to come together in some capacity and be a legit final 5.

Henry PMd me saying he wants a final 2 with me. It was pretty straight forward, but I obviously agreed. He told me to make a fake final 2 with Mulan, and he had a fake final 2 with the Mad Hatter and that should be the final 4.

My gut instinct tells me Mad Hatter, Peter Pan and Hook have a final 3 (possibly more members) and that our Crazy Eights alliance is a facade to give them the #s and keep them safe.

I am playing ridiculously clean right now, and I think doing so will get me very very far. I know Red Riding Hood trusts me now (as I do her) and I'm hoping Pinocchio's nose isn't growing every time we talk Razz

i guess that is it for now. More later.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 4 Sep - 0:54:31

I must start out this DR session by saying, this game has been a lot of fun. So thank you Hosts for putting up with us and coming up and putting in the time. If no one else says it sincerely, I really do appreciate it Kathy and Nat.

Sooooo, a lot has transpired (as you can probably see) from the last time I wrote in here.

My relationship with Red Riding Hood has been put on the fast track, and her sincerity and wit has pushed her right up to my #1. We made it official and have a final 2. bounce

This was an easy decision as Red was the first of those ladies to tell me about the girls club. Maleficent was someone I went out of my way to PM daily and it payed off when I mentioned how I thought Hook/Hatter/Pan were a problem (despite being a part of our Crazy Eights alliance). Because of this, she told the girls that she wanted me in the group.

From what I heard via Red, Regina was not too keen on this. My #1 goal right now is to gain the trust of Regina, as I think not doing so would come back to bite me sooner than later. But I do not trust her whatsoever.

Anyway, the thing I had with Pinocchio seems kind of dead. I don't know if he is playing me, or just been busy and inactive. But fact is, he is giving me no info and is being incredible aloof. This worries me on many levels, but for right now I have no choice but to keep trusting him.

It is late and I am sleepy, so this is very uneventful, but it is what is happening right now. My goal is to work with Red, Belle and Maleficent as long as I can.. but getting rid of Regina is a priority for me after Hook/Hatter/Pan.

If I win HOH, Genie and Whale are going up and I want to see what the "boys" have to say about it (as I have a gut feeling they have some sort of deal with them).
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sat 12 Sep - 0:41:07

DR Session # 5

So I tried to make a big move, and it blew up in my face.

It is not all so bad, but fact is I made enemies with people who were not at all coming directly after me for the sake of getting rid of someone I could have done via putting him up initially next to Anna. SMH.

I did this move to solidify trust with Belle, maleficent and most specifically Regina. What I realize now is that I was being used (as a number) against the boys.  No matter what I did, Regina still mistrusts me and wants me out... eventually.

Some facts are: Hook/Hatter and Pan were not as close as we all thought. Hook and hatter are, but I think I may have legitimately infiltrated that camp as a 3rd member. I gave them just enough info that they see I could have went after them this week, but did not. While I don't necessarily trust them, there is no one left for them to be "side allying" with lol.

So this where I stand. I have to stick with a group of girls I no longer trust (Belle/Maleficent/Regina) or try and make a new alliance of Me, Red, Hook, Hatter and Mulan to run everyone out of the house.

I feel like I can trust Mulan now, as I walked her though this whole eviction (after she calmed down) and told her she was always a pawn and in the end broke the tie to keep her. She may not forget, but for now she has no reason to think I wanted her out.

I PM'd Pan thanking him for being so pro about the nom (not attacking me or rubbing his veto win in my face). Truth is, I really do respect that alot. It shows maturity on a level I don't think I am at yet Razz  He replied saying he doesn't necessarily want to go against me or the 8. Idk if I believe him, but he is currently DECIMATING the HOH so I can only hope.

As of right now, if he wins HOH, I am going to try and form the super group of Red, Me, Hook, Hatter, Mulan. Have tink on the side, as she has said how much she thinks Regina is a threat, and try a tactic to get Regina out this round.

It is a long shot, but there is little difference between being the 1st one in Jury and the last. 1 more round to go and there is no more playing it kinda safe. Pan will win this HOH, and my only hope is to get him to go after Regina... so I will be breaking Jiminy's cardinal rule and lying my wings off.

Should be an interesting round. I will either get the boot, or secure my place deep deep deep into this game.

bounce
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 18:52:30

So Regina was nominated for eviction, and I was not even put up next to her.

Spoiler:

I still have a lot of work to do this round, but a new alliance may be forming of Me, Red, Hook, Hatter, and Mulan (with Pete and Tink on the side).

Did I seriously not get nom'd? Not to be too cocky, but even if I am after the veto... I have Red, Hook, Hatter and possibly Mulan 100% to keep me. But I still want to win veto jusssttt in case.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 22:31:25

whew. That was a close one.

Spoiler:
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 20:30:19

For whatever the record is, I am not longer concerned with winning.

I am going to try, obviously, but making Jury in a game with this large of a cast is incredibly satisfying. I made some moves, made some enemies, made some potential friends when this is over.

I am the winner whether I make the end or not.

So I will keep trying, give my 2 cents in here when applicable, but otherwise... I just am happy to have joined the game and made it so far.

As of right this second, I have no desire to do anything but stay loyal to Red. After that, it is the new group of Red, Hatter, Hook, Mulan. just got to get that last part made up.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 20:40:16

Diary Room Are+you
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 20:57:54

If Belle wins veto, I am going to try and get Hook to backdoor Pan.

I should keep my mouth shut as I have been talking and am being credited with way too much, but at this point... as I already said... my concern with winning is low.

I want to leave my mark. I don't know if I can do it, but I have a compelling argument for why Hook should do it. Let's see what I can do (if anything).

Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Mon 14 Sep - 21:40:23

You are nothing like your character, sir.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 21:51:17

Well if it is any consolation, I am not very tall so I have the much of a commonality.

Btw, for quick fun looking at the pic now, I would guess:

Chima
Judd
Michael
Dustin and idk the pink shirt chick. Keesha?
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 21:53:00

Oh and Renny for the blue shirt one.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 22:40:53

This is such pooping funky monkey.

Honestly, I can't believe as hosts you are letting this happen.

Spoiler:

Come on now.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 22:51:07

Oops the POV dilemma, I forgot <3. Will fix that now.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 22:53:06

<3<3<3

I was going to send that to you via pm... but then, you know, I realized I couldn't PM you about how the PMs weren't working still.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 23:46:22

I'm trying to plant seeds with Hook to backdoor Pan as you can see.

And by planting seeds, I mean grabbing a fistful and chucking them at him Razz
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 23:53:54

Red Riding Hood wrote:STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING - ATTN

He thinks it's sketchy and I'm trying to talk him out of backdooring you! Just stop and say do what you want, because I"m a paranoid mess or something like that... Don't push anymore

...at least I called how stupid an idea it would be to try and pull string again this round.

Time to put on my thinking cap.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 0:07:48

Scale of 1-10, how fucked am I in this game now Hosts?
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 0:11:05

Before Hook makes his re-nom, I am going to go ahead and say 10.

bounce
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 15 Sep - 0:38:47

Diary Room 730624504ff6988e490141e572694ded
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 0:43:56

Sleep is a man's true best friend.

This was proven tonight.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 1:11:10

What I learned tonight is to never overplay my hand again. That, and Red is an angel sent down from god herself.

Captain Hook wrote:I wanted to write you in private about this.

Belle was telling me a lot of stuff tonight. Saying that you said I created the crazy eights and Mal was telling me the same thing. Mal also said that you told her I formed a new alliance with you, me, Regina, and Red and told you not to invite her because I didn't trust her. I didn't really believe you did, and assumed that she found out about that room from Regina.

You turned on the crazy eights and then you formed The Kingdom and tonight I felt like you were turning on them too. That made me really paranoid and I was like what if everything they are saying is true? What if you really were trying to get me/hatter/pan out for weeks. I don't mean this to be offensive, but you do change your mind at the last minute sometimes lol and that is what I was told happened the round you were HOH and that is why you didn't put us up.

Also, Belle was talking about how she wanted you out and I did pretend like I was considering it and asked her would she vote you out if I did it. lol she was really annoying and I wanted her to stop. I am too sleepy for this drama. I just wanted to clear that up in case she comes to you. She will probably be mad that you didn't go up. I probably shouldn't have went along with it, but like I said, she was constantly PMing me.

I just wanted to apologize for questioning you. I talked with Hatter and we should not have been concerned with you throwing your idea out there. I am sure that we are the only 2 you could trust with this idea.

It has just been a long night.

Diary Room WYTKwmi
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 15 Sep - 1:16:07

Jiminy Cricket wrote:Diary Room Are+you

Yes, very much so.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 11:19:56

Yes, me being super sloppy and backstabby should make a good show.

Just imagine what I have in store for next round Wink
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next