Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room

3 posters

Go down

Diary Room  Empty Diary Room

Post by Tinker Bell Wed 26 Aug - 23:58:58

I am going to try to play naive for a bit, feel people out, and hopefully let them come to me. MadHatter and Maleficient have already PM'd me. Let's see how long it takes the others Wink
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Diary Room  Empty Re: Diary Room

Post by Blue Fairy Sat 29 Aug - 17:54:21

Glad to see you back Very Happy Hope life is awesome!!
Blue Fairy
Blue Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Sat 29 Aug - 22:05:42

It's really very awesome. I got a job about a year ago as a union organizer for the American Federation of Teachers Very Happy It's amazing. How are you??
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sat 29 Aug - 23:14:32

I love this guy right here <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Sun 30 Aug - 10:32:08

I have talked to Jiminy Cricket, Mad Hatter, Maleficent, Red Riding Hood, Regina Mills, and the Huntsman. My strategy right now is to lay low, be moderately active, keep a cool head, and build relationships. I don't have a solid alliance right now, but I'm going to see who the leaders are, and see who I feel closest to, and move forward from there.
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Tue 1 Sep - 23:14:14

I really hope Snow White goes instead of Huntsman. I think it is going to get down to the more active players after this.... Gotta stay on my toes.
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Thu 10 Sep - 0:20:39

My first big move of the game: assuaging Cricket enough to nominate some big names.  

We have been growing steadily closer since the beginning of the game, and this is the first time there's been a crack in the power players enough for me to strike.  He was on the fence about who to nominate, confessing to me that he wanted to go after people who had talked to lots of others.  It was the perfect chance for me to reassure him that if he DID nominate big targets, I would help smooth the move over.  I hope I can continue to pull strings and build relationships without actually having to win any competitions.
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Sun 13 Sep - 16:15:58

Wow, Regina and Maleficent are nominated? These noms could not be better. Maybe it's the dark make-up, but I never really felt like I could trust either one of them. If I can knock out Regina this week, it will have been a phenomenal week for me. And it leaves my two biggest allies -- Red and Cricket -- able to play for the next HOH. Let's hope the POV goes well Very Happy
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Tue 15 Sep - 8:48:29

After My Nomination

Wow, I am a little bit shocked that I just got nominated. I knew it was an extremely likely possibility, but I guess I thought it would be a little bit later in the game until I actually was put in this position. It's nice to have to flex my wings, so-to-speak, because I get to see where loyalties really lie. Maleficent is a strong competitor, but I really don't think it is in the majority's interest to keep her.

I am counting on my main allies Jiminy and Red to help me pull through this week. If I can pick up one more vote, then the tie should break in my favor.

If I can survive this week, then we will be down to 8 people, and I think I'll be in a decent position moving forward. I just can't let this nomination shake me. I've played a strong social game, and now I need to rely on it and have faith.

Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Thu 17 Sep - 23:24:15

[Right after peter pan's nomination by Jiminy]

Tonight could not have gone any better.

Originally, Jiminy told me that his #1 target was Regina, and his #2 target was Pan. Peter is actually a much bigger threat in competitions and socially. I knew this would be my chance to get him out.

When I missed the veto, I was worried, but when I saw that there was a tie between Regina and Belle, I knew I would be striking tonight.

When Regina won the POV, it gave me a legitimate reason (when talking to Jiminy) to go after Peter. This was our chance to take Peter out -- his #2 target -- and next week we can go after Regina.

Of course, Jiminy was all over the place. I had to make him feel secure by telling him to pull Red (my number one ally) into our alliance as a F3 deal.

I coached Red on what to say. I coached Jiminy on what to say and do. And after that new alliance was formed, Jiminy assured me he would be putting up Peter.

Against Belle, all the girls will surely be voting out Peter. If we can get Peter out, we will be taking out a huge competition and social threat. It also gives the girls the numbers advantage, especially going into the next HOH.

I really do need to protect Jiminy and Red if possible, however. We can't let either the girls or the boys get too strong. If one alliance begins decimating the other, there won't be a safe middle ground for me and Red to navigate.
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down