Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room #11

Go down

Diary Room #11 Empty Diary Room #11

Post by Captain Hook Sat 19 Sep - 21:58:56

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Hatter won HOH! I am so excited because I am safe for another round. Very Happy and Jiminy escaped Storybrooke which means I get a break from him for a few days. I am in Heaven right now. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #11 Empty Re: Diary Room #11

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 14:45:13

ugh so annoyed. I thought for sure Belle was leaving, but now that might not be the case. Mulan went to Red and wants to be voted out because she isn't feeling well or something. Seriously??? She couldn't wait until next round to ask to go. It isn't like she was doing anything in this game to begin with except voting. Take some tylenol and stick around for at least 1 more round. Is that too much to ask? Now Red wants to keep Belle. To be honest, I feel like she wanted to keep Belle anyways and this just gives her an excuse to be able to do it. For all I know, Mulan never wrote her, but I can't ask Mulan because she won't respond back. I just find it strange how she never talks to anyone, but she wrote Red today. hmmm
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down