Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 23:27:07

Hmm good to know.

I'm sorry about the veto. I was so nervous. Sad That was tough... I messed up and I'm sorry about that.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 14 Sep - 23:28:14

It's ok. I figured that you got nervous and messed up. It has happened to me before too. lol maybe we can get her out next time. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 23:30:45

Maleficent wrote:We havent really talked since everything blew up but I just wanted to let you know a few things in case I leave tonight. I have been saying you pan and hook formed the 8s. I want to clarify that is what I was told. I know I put it on the boards but I think people think I said it. On the first night the 8s was formed I asked jiminey if he knew who started ot. I said it didnt matter because I didnt have an allaince so I was good with it. He said he talked to you and you told him it was you pan and hook so I believed him. Thats also when he started saying you all needed split up.

I would love it if you used the veto on me if you win but I understand if you dont. No pressure but I would be a fool not to say something. Would even be willing to do a deal.

I just wanted to let you know dont trust him, he has had his fingers in many cookie jars.

Have a good night
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 23:31:27

Just now. Maybe we should consider getting Jiminy out? Idk... I don't want to make an enemy of Tink for no reason. She's still usable, you know?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 14 Sep - 23:36:52

OMG I was thinking the same thing. lollll this might be the time to do it.

I think we have the votes. Did you see in the other room he is trying to get me to backdoor Pan? He just made a new alliance with him and he is already throwing him under the bus...AGAIN. That shows you how shady he is. I am going to talk to Pan and Red before I do this.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 23:39:30

Oh wow... You were thinking this as well?

I think now would be the time. We'd still have Red/Mulan/Pan on our side, didn't piss off them... And didn't piss off Tink that way.

Should you go to our room with Pan and tell him Jiminy wants him out, so you're going after Jiminy now?

It may gain Pan's trust and gain favor back with Mal... You could tell her that the plan was a backdoor Jiminy, but you didn't want him to have any suspicions going into the comp maybe?

Votes-wise, we'd have Pan, Mulan, Red, Tink I'm sure and me....
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 23:43:11

I have to go momentarily. I'll support your decision either way. If you want to take out Jiminy, I do support that. If you want to go with Tink, I support that too, but leaning more towards not pissing her off.

See if Mulan/Red/Pan are on board about the Jiminy thing. And maybe it can garner favor with Mal as well...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 14 Sep - 23:44:20

As soon as he asked me to consider a different nominee, I started thinking about putting him up. That is shady as hell. He just formed this new alliance with Pan and is already throwing him under the bus. He knows Pan is coming after him so he wants me to take him out. He has no problem making deals and breaking them. What is stopping him from doing that to us?
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 23:47:29

EXACTLY... That. He formed the room with us, and supposedly wanted us out. Then formed the room with Pan, and now wants HIM out...

Did you see what I showed you that Mal sent me?

She's warning about Jiminy too. My gut before I even read that or saw Jiminy's post about wanting Pan out, was that Mal doesn't seem to really be a threat to US personally. I think our biggest threats are Pan and Jiminy (and competition-wise, Belle). So, why take out Pan *for* Jiminy? But the same can be said about Pan- where's his loyalty at? I don't think he'd be against us though because we never put Pan up or anything...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 0:02:25

I think Pan is loyal to us and maybe he will trust us even more after this because I am not going to backdoor him.

So is the finale decision to put Jiminy up? I am going to make my post and log out before he writes me. lmao I haven't even showered yet and I want to relax.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:02:42

So torn Hook... Sad

Jiminy Cricket wrote:I think he is with us for now, but I just ran scenarios.

Down the line, we don't have to get rid of him if we did it now. It was just a thought.

I could expand on it, but it was a foolish thing to suggest. I did more so just want feedback on the idea, cause if I were HOH I would have asked if you both were down.

I will retract now in the room. Just sticking to the plan is simple enough I suppose.

Maybe he thought he could just trust us with the idea? I don't want to fault him entirely because of that. This is tough either way...

On the flip side, maybe we get out Pan now and everyone still distrusts Jiminy too, so someone else can take him out... This is a tough call either way and I support whatever you think is best.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 15 Sep - 0:03:29

I didn't think pirates showered.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:05:53

I think my gut is that Pan is loyal to US, but at the same time, does have side deals. But has no reason to be against us personally. I think Mulan/Red are also very trustworthy, with Mal, Tink, and Belle on the outs...

And of course Hook showers. He has a lady friend after all. Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:12:03

Idk if we should strike at Jiminy... This is all so tough. I think he and Pan both like us enough. And without them as bigger targets out there in the game, we might be next... Sad

I feel bad if he just said something he shouldn't have and is now regretting trusting us with the idea.

My problem is, what if we continue to let Mal/Belle/Tink stay in this game and I have no idea where their head is at with us personally... They could take over the #s advantage slowly but surely. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:18:04

Damn, Idk what to think.... If we choose to go after Jiminy, is your gut that we'll still have the #s with those left in the game? That's what we have to consider. If Mulan/Pan/Red are trustworthy enough to move forward with... Against Belle/Tink/Mal (with Mal possibly being grateful we kept her).

Maleficent wrote:Since the beginning. I do not have the pms anymore because they delete. When he won hoh you was supposed to be the replacement(his choice), although he kept asking what we wanted and we said we support him with whatever he chooses. He actually got a little mad, I now realize he wanted us to say it so he could show it to others under our names. The daye I have in a room I have with him and red, regina and belle is sept 3rd. He refers to you all as the boys. I dont know how to quote or screenshot any of it. I just dont want him going to the end after he has screwed everyone over. I will probaly be going this time so I wanted you to know. I know its hard to believe people because so many lie just want to put it out. I would really like it if you voted to keep me but no hard feelings if you dont. Sorry im writing books. Lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 0:21:53

Problem is, I asked Belle if she would vote out Jiminy if I put him up. I know she will end up telling him if I put up Tinkerbell. :/

I could always lie and say she bought it up and I was pretending like I was considering it. lol but what if Pan wonders why we didn't put him up after Jiminy mentioned backdooring him.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:24:08

Red's thoughts:

Red Riding Hood wrote:My gut is telling me that it's better to have his paranoid ass as a vote/shield against the other side than to boot him (that's doing their dirty work). If they win HOH they're targeting him, not us. And if he goes up, we'll all go up in the list of targets, so we'll be next, but that's something we'll have to manage. Smile

But... obviously, I have no problem going with the alliance. Like I said, I trust you and Hook 100% so I know that you guys are just looking out for the best of the group.

Hope this makes sense, I'm really tired.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 0:25:43

and ughh there is still that wolf twist and Jiminy could have it. I forgot about that. If I put him up and he uses this power to stay, we will be so screwed.

I am thinking just putting up Tinker.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:27:02

You could definitely lie to Jiminy concerning Belle.

The only issue would be the Pan thing.

But read what Red put and Mal... Do we think we even have Mal on our side?

I don't want this to be our chance to take out a "big guy" and not do it, but ALSO don't want to overthink just because we have the power to do so, and then mess things up for us.

Realistically, Pan and Jiminy both individually should be good with us. We haven't done anything against them. Mulan/Red should be good with us too. No reason not to be.

There is the rumor out there that Pan/Jiminy struck a deal last HOH, so in a way, they should both have big targets on their back from that. Then me/you/Pan have been rumored together (supposedly by Jiminy as starting the crazy 8's alliance), so there's that to consider as well.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:29:59

Oh that power... See, I assumed Mal or a girl got it, but maybe Jiminy did Idk.

I just don't know if Mal is the right target. She may honestly be ok with us. But knowing Jiminy, Belle, Red, Regina, and Mal all had a room without us, makes me wary of any of them being in the game. lol Aside from Red- I really do like her. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:34:38

I say, after thinking about it, nom Tink and we go from there... If she goes, she goes. If Mal goes, then she goes.

We still keep Pan/Jiminy liking us, while keeping shields in the game... Jiminy really seems to have just made a big mistake saying that, and his paranoia will come back to bite him down the line. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 0:36:26

I am about to have a nervous breakdown. lmao ugh idk what to do.

Keep Jiminy, everyone will continue to target him and not us.

Get rid of Jiminy, we could be the next targets. Everyone associates me/you/Pan together so I could see them wanting to split us up.

What should I do?

I trust Red, but who would Belle or Mal put up if they won HOH and Jiminy is out of the game?
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:41:12

I say that right there answers your question. Without Pan/Jiminy BOTH in the game, we're the next targets. At least with us being associated with Pan/Hook/me triangle, if we both go up, we can reasonably rely on Jiminy to help us come down and get Pan out (in that instance, if worst come to worst). With Jiminy gone, we're having to 100% rely on Pan/Mulan/Red to keep us safe and I just think that's too much of a wildcard.

If Belle won HOH and Jiminy's gone, she'll PROBABLY go after you/me/Pan.

If Mal won HOH and Jiminy's gone, she might just go after Pan or you/Pan (for putting her up), but then we wouldn't have Jiminy fighting hard for us. Tink never wins. Mulan doesn't either. Only Red sometimes...

So I guess I'm saying, with Jiminy gone, we have less of a shield around us to thwart the Pan/Hook/Hatter rumor out there. At least with Jiminy in, we can rely on him to choose our side over Pan's at least...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:43:21

And I think the *best* thing for the potential girls alliance would be if we took Jiminy out- and I don't want us to do their work for them...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:53:48

Yeah, just put up Tink and we can decide tomorrow after sleep, who needs to go. haha.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next