Private Room

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Private Room

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 25 Sep - 17:00:30

No, he definitely won't get any credit for it. ughhh I am still annoyed about last night. And if I stay, I will try my hardest to make sure he doesn't make finals. I don't care how hated he is by jurors, I am not taking him with me. I know Belle would beat me because she is so liked and played a good game, but like I said, I would rather lose to her than have that douchebag sit in finals. I am making it personal and being spiteful. lol

I am going to miss playing the game with you. Sad
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 25 Sep - 17:16:04

You too Hook. Sad

Belle hinted that she thinks the jury will be "mad" at Jiminy. But I said this to Red as well. They hardly ever look at that when going to vote. Maybe one spiteful person, but not all. He's not worth going up against in the finals. You can beat Belle. I truly believe either you or I could beat Belle/Red in the finals. Jiminy... probably not unless we beasted the jury answers.

I will be super helpful to you in jury as best I can. Hope you'd do the same. Wink I sure hope one of us is in finals and not evicted next. That would really suck. I bet the jury house will be full of people saying, "see? I told them to evict and watch out for Jiminy!" I just wish I could be in the game to do it. Thursday was supposed to be the night and it really sucks that didn't happen... Sad

You and I have a strong case in finals:
We were the ones that came up with the Crazy 8s- I made the room- BUT we both came up with names together, not Jiminy. You and I had the room with Pan, which secured his loyalty to us. Idk about you, but I was good with Regina (I think you were as well), so that we wouldn't be her targets. My HOH, and if you make finals, you can attest to this (and take partial credit), but my HOH, I didn't nominate Regina for a reason. And by proxy, you went along with it too- we left Regina in to go after other people and continue to be a bigger shield over us in the game. Sucks we didn't take Jiminy out when he was against Tink, but that's just one for the regrets column.

If Jiminy is NOT in finals, then you or I can attest that we kept him to the point where we didn't need him anymore... He was the bigger shield in front of us and he's now sitting in jury...

I don't think Belle has this win hands down. We'll see, but I want you to fight hard. I think Red has the toughest time winning, but that's just my opinion. Smile

Another thing- you and I didn't win comps early on and that's not a weakness- it's strategy. We didn't have to put ourselves out there to be vulnerable and look like we're "strong" players, so just because Jiminy won an extra HOH doesn't mean that he automatically played a better game. You and I had social ties with almost everyone in the game by proxy. I had talks with Mulan and Genie before you did. You were in good with Red and Regina before me I believe. We both brought that information together to know where people's heads were in the game. I talked to Tink as well. We both "had" Jiminy and Pan in our corner... Those are all selling points you or I could make when it comes down to it.

What else? Trying to think. lol That's what I have so far.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 25 Sep - 19:00:03

That is some very good points and I agree with it all.

I feel like people will want to vote for him because he was a big target for half of the game, but he made himself a target by lying and backstabbing people for no reason. Rolling Eyes

And did you see it's a tie? I wonder what is going to happen now.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 25 Sep - 19:25:12

Jiminy and I talked at length and he basically told me I don't have his vote to stay. He thinks I'm a "good talker" and will win over the jury.

And Red said she'd save me, but here's what Belle said:
Belle French wrote:I voted to save you, but Red didn't do the same and it's gone to a tie. Jiminy will still probably vote to evict you. But I want you to know I did listen to your points and tried arguing a case against Hook.

I think Red's still playing both sides and she'll for sure make the jury. My gut about her is that she's had sneaky deals the whole game, and will have some good points for the jury, so watch out for her...

That's just my gut feeling.

It's not much, but I think Red's still lying to me to get my jury vote and I won't fall for it. lol. My gut says Belle is telling the truth and that Red voted me out even though all day she said she would give me her vote.

So be wary of her... Razz
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 25 Sep - 19:44:43

I haven't spoken to Red since eviction got posted, but I asked her before and she said she still hadn't made up her mind.

I know I have to win that next HOH/POV or I am gone.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 25 Sep - 19:49:56

I would hope everyone would be after Jiminy, but maybe not. Sad It's veto that matters more than HOH, because then you can vote. The veto winner is the only voter (unless they're the HOH I suppose). So either way, it's down to the veto winner to decide the lone voter. Razz
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 25 Sep - 19:56:18

Ok, Red probably kept you. This is from Belle:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zczfcw&s=8#.VgXdqPlVikp

But Red literally has been talking to me all day saying she'll convince Belle and that Belle/Jiminy are the ones who are tight.

Red Riding Hood wrote:I'll work on her and see if she's willing to keep you. Will let you know what she says.

LIES. lol. Just so you know where things stand... I really think you have to fight hard for that HOH and veto Hook, because the way it's going, they just might keep Jiminy over you and that makes me more sick than anything. I want to vote for you to win this!!!
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 25 Sep - 20:06:48

I'll miss this! Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 25 Sep - 20:09:27

Well to be honest, when I talked to Red she never said anything about keeping me. Like I said, she was saying how she hadn't voted yet and she didn't know what to do. I kind of got a feeling she was voting me out, but I don't think Belle lied. It makes sense that Belle voted me out because she has hated me ever since I backed out of the plan to get Jiminy out when I was first HOH. I feel like that will be brought up if I make finals. I don't really regret it though because that was kind of early on and I think we wouldn't have made it as far as we have if we had taken out Jiminy then.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 25 Sep - 20:11:52

The Mad Hatter wrote:I'll miss this! Sad

Sad It is going to suck so bad being here without you. I don't have any friends. I thought Red was, but now I don't know.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 25 Sep - 20:22:28

I agree. Him being out that early would've sucked for us. We should've gone after him when Pan was HOH. lol Or when he was against Tink.

It'll suck being in the jury. Just think... with Mulan and Mal and Regina?! Ugh. Can't stand even thinking about it. I get to reunite with Genie though. I might've been the only person the poor guy talked to. haha

I think Belle will want Jiminy out. I've been pushing it with her all day, thinking I'll be leaving and she needs to know not to keep him. I really want you in the finals over Jiminy!

Belle French wrote:I will try my best to make sure he doesn't make it. But I'd also like to somehow do it in a way that he won't be bitter and I'll keep his vote too. I'm not sure if that's possible since he seems to really want to go to finals with me but I imagine a lot of people would like making the move to see him finally go.

The Mad Hatter wrote:Ok thanks Belle. Smile

But just know, Jiminy will be very hard to beat. I can assure you of that. So my advice would be to avoid being with him in finals. I'm being honest there. People disliking him only goes so far, until they look and see what all he's done in the game.... Good luck to you girl. You really have been the Belle of the Ball. Wink I love you

Belle French wrote:I'll try. But I can't guarantee I'll win. It shouldn't be too hard to talk whoever does win it into evicting Jiminy, but you never know.

So, I hope she'll be on board to vote him out as well... But if Jiminy wins HOH then you have to win veto, because the girls will probably want you out then.

Oh, notice I changed my avatar so I can take back the pic/GIF that Jiminy STOLE from me. Razz
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 25 Sep - 20:30:46

I honestly can't wait to see what the jury has said thus far, although I worry it'll be all like- told you so about Jiminy! Blah, blah, blah. Sad

Maybe Red is with Jiminy and she told him about our plan to get him out... And maybe he thinks I was the head of that or something, so he wanted me out more. Idk. It makes my head spin because I think there's a lot we'll find out about Red that may surprise us...
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top