Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 5 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 0:57:26

What are Mal and Tink saying?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 1:36:05

I haven't talked to either of them.

I did write Jiminy in private and apologize for questioning him. lol I also told him that I talked with Belle and she was pushing for him to go and was being really annoying, and I pretended to be considering it and even asked her if she would vote him out if I nominated him. I said I just wanted her to stop writing me because I was so stressed out. lmaoooo he said that he understood because he had done the same thing sometimes when talking to Regina. lol

After taking a shower, yes pirates do shower lol Razz, I have calmed down some and I think this was a good decision. We just gotta hope that Belle doesn't win HOH tomorrow.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 15:08:46

Hey. Firstly, I'm glad you spoke to Jiminy and patched things up. Secondly, why is Pan saying we need to "keep" Belle?

Peter Pan wrote:Do you guys wanna try evicting Tink and leave Belle in the game?  If jiminly is coming after us, then by taking Belle out we are taking out his targets for him and leaving him with people that will potentially do his bidding.  

I say we strike at Tink while we have the chance and leave Belle to attack Jiminy.  Thoughts?
That's confusing as Idk what. He does realize that it's Mal/Tink on the block right? So he and Jiminy are both after each other and Belle's in the middle, or what? We need to get to the bottom of that. And...

Mal sent me a message:
Maleficent wrote:I only have one allaince at this time. If you keep me I would be willing to to go final four with you. I will not vote you unless your against my 2girls and I will keep them from voting you.
That makes me even more wary of her, to be honest. Who are her 2 "girls"? Belle and....? Red? If so that makes me really nervous. There's no way I can keep her now, knowing she has a F3 deal out there with people and is just going to conveniently "slide" me into place at 4th...

Just thought I'd share that message with you. We really have to go hard against Belle, and I just hope we can pull it off to get her evicted.

If not, we might have to consider talking to Belle once Mal's evicted, to see where she stands and if she has any allies left. She just might be in a big girl's alliance for all we know... Sad Or, she could be a lone wolf needing some allies, who knows.

I won't be here tonight I'm afraid, but I would hope we'd be safe if Pan or Jiminy wins HOH. And hopefully they'll target Belle and Idk who's a good second nominee? Sorry in a hurry, so I'll be going for now. I'll try my best to check in later, but I can't make any promises until late this evening. Bye Hook! You did awesome in your HOH by the way! Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 18:03:51

I was wondering the same thing about Pan, which is why I asked him if he meant take Tink out now or next round. He said he was talking about this round because he said he feels like Tink could be someone who would work with Jiminy and put him up on behalf of him. umm...I highly doubt Tink wins HOH to do that. He did say that he is fine with Mal leaving though.

That message from Mal makes me really nervous and all the more reason I don't trust her.

And I am so glad the HOH was cancelled tonight and postponed until tomorrow. I really need a day of rest. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 18:49:26

I am so glad that we have the day off because we have something to think about.

I guessed the wolf riddle correctly and I won a power. Very Happy

The power gives you the chance to save yourself AND 2 of your friends for one entire round. As a pack, you will move straight to the next round and will not be able to be nominated pre and post veto of that round. You may all still play for that HOH challenge though.

I have until f8 to use it. That is next round, right?

I kind of feel like I am safe, unless Belle gets HOH. I think Jiminy would be her target, but if he were to win HOH...then I could be out. So I think I should use it. The question is, who would I save with it?

Obviously I am going to pick you, but who would be the third? I feel like saving Pan would be really sketchy. They don't reveal who used the power, but people already think we have a f3 and that would make us an even bigger target.

I could pick Red or Mulan as the 3rd person.

I don't want to pick Jiminy lol, because I don't want Pan to know how close we are with Jiminy.

I could pick Tinkerbelle, but nobody will believe she won this power so they will know it was me or you. If Jiminy finds out I had the power and didn't pick him, you know he will go crazy. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 19:05:53

I could use it on Jiminy to ensure that Belle does leave next unless Belle wins HOH. If she does win it and we are all safe, who would she target? Pan? But after his post in our room...I wonder if they are close.

Jiminy would be happy that I used it on him, and we could tell anyone else that Jiminy must have won it and used it on us to gain our trust because of the rumors that he wanted us out. lmao
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 2:15:42

Ooo that's a neat power! Lots to think about.

Let's see, there's Tink, Belle, You, Me, Mulan, Red, Jiminy, and Pan left. That's F8.

So, people will know who was safe, but not who actually used it? Could it potentially hurt our game to use it though? If Belle wins HOH, I definitely think we're targets, but we should be good with everyone else I would think.

Maybe, and this would be a crazy twist BUT... Just hear me out and don't think I'm crazy. Razz

But, what if you used the power on us and Belle, so if she won HOH, we'd be safe, and she'd have to take out one of our guys for us. And if someone else won HOH, they couldn't take out Belle (easy pick), and then they'd have to do the dirty work to take out one of our own (which we'll have to do down the line at some point anyway). But then would everyone know we made the pick, or could we blame that on Belle? Say that she picked it to create chaos or something...?

Or am I completely over-thinking it? If that's a crazy idea, then I say use it on Red, because she's someone I want to gain trust of. Then again, I don't really like the idea of us being clumped in as a group of 3, no matter who we pick, because that'll automatically make it look like a F3 thing...

Maybe if we chose Belle as the 3rd, then she would feel loyalty in a weird way, and we could convince others that she picked us to cause chaos? Idk I feel like that might make it look like I made the picks though, because why would you, since you wanted her out your HOH? This is tricky. Can you choose who gets it once you see who wins F8 HOH? Can you ask Emma that?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 2:19:41

Oh, just saw your post about Jiminy. You could use it on him and tell others that he did it to garner favor. That's up to you... But consider the Belle one for the moment and tell me if there's any good idea to doing that? Because I think... Pan/Jiminy are a definite threat to us getting to the finals, whether we like them or not. If we take out Belle for them, then what's to stop Mulan/Red and any of the guys from coming after us next? With Belle and us safe, it's almost a definite that Jiminy or Pan goes home that round and we wouldn't have to be the ones to necessarily do it... Heck, at that point, we could almost let Belle win the HOH, just to make sure it gets done, not by our hand.

Tell me if I'm over-thinking this and we can just pick Red or Mulan, but we have to have a thought out idea of what to tell others, because I think the way everyone talks to each other and stuff, they'll easily figure it out, no matter what you do...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 2:22:53

Which wolf did you get, because Emma just posted another clue for the same wolf about an hour ago...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 16 Sep - 2:36:35

Why do you assume Emma posted it? What am I, chopped liver?
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 2:38:33

I'm so sorry Neal! Sad I thought she was in charge of the wolf stuff since that first time she mentioned she was taking over for the wolf.

You're soooo much better than chopped liver, obviously! Very Happy
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 16 Sep - 2:43:44

Aww, you're forgiven lol.

She did post it, but I came up with some of the clues! Well, 1 of the clues but still.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 2:44:20

Maleficent wrote:??? No one just vote for me to stay. If you are asking who would go with us. Its me red belle ro final fpur. If not I underatand.

Ok, Hook that's what Mal replied before to my question of "who" our F4 would be in that little deal she tried to strike with me. She messaged me before she got evicted obviously. So her and Red/Belle were tight.

Makes me not trust Red as much as I thought we could. So don't save Red with your power. lol

Maybe Jiminy, maybe Mulan, maybe even Belle. But not Red... Lol Razz When can the power be used anyway? I can't be online tomorrow til the afternoon. If you could hold off on deciding until I get home- it'll be about 4 hours before the challenge anyway, when I can hop back on here to talk to you. That's plenty of time to decide who and if we do want to use it for. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 2:45:21

Neal Cassidy wrote:Aww, you're forgiven lol.

She did post it, but I came up with some of the clues! Well, 1 of the clues but still.

Those were very neat clues Neal! And I'm sure yours was the best. Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 11:26:11

I have to use it before the HOH challenge.

I do see how using it on Belle would be a good move, but like you said, it will seem like you made the picks. No one would believe I used it on Belle after I wanted her gone so bad and Belle wouldn't use it on someone that just tried to get her out.

I have also considered not using it at all. I feel like it could make the 3 it is used on targets because people will assume they are really close. I just don't want to be evicted when I have a power that could save myself. I am pretty sure if Belle wins she will put me up with Jiminy, but if he comes down, would you go up?

I have thought about this a lot and the only way I could use it was if I picked you and Jiminy and we could blame it on him. I doubt him and Pan have private convos to discuss who had this power. I think Pan would believe us if we said Jiminy used it on us to gain our trust because of how we were starting to doubt him because of him mentioning backdooring Pan. I think Red would believe Jiminy had the power too.

Or I could not use it on you and choose Belle and Mulan. I feel like they are 2 random picks and no one would expect me to pick them and no one would expect Mulan or Belle to make those picks either so everyone would be like wtf. lol but if you ended up going home, I would feel really bad.

Let me know what you think. The challenge starts at 9 so I will probably have to make my decision at 8:50-8:55.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 11:27:12

The Mad Hatter wrote:Which wolf did you get, because Emma just posted another clue for the same wolf about an hour ago...

I got the second one. She says she still has to post the clues so that no one will know it has been won.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 11:35:15

Also we need to take in consideration that someone is probably coming back into the game tonight.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 11:57:34

OMG did you see Regina is back? ugh lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 18:25:50

Hey! I saw how she's back now. I don't know if we should use the power or not... I guessed the wolf thing yesterday. Razz Haha my bad.

Anyway, I think Jiminy/Pan are on Regina's unicorn farts list, so we should be ok with her. And Belle/Regina/Red are a threesome I think we should be concerned about. Too bad you can't pick 3 people and not include yourself, to thwart off suspicion. lol.

This is a tough choice! Do you think we should maybe make some sort of deal with Regina?

It might just be best not to use the power honestly. Unless we do it on Jiminy and hope we can pull off the lie that he used it. However, we'll be giving Jiminy a lot of info- he'll know he wasn't the one that used it, he knows I lied to Mulan about that one vote, and probably knows other important things I'm forgetting about. Razz

That makes me a little nervous about how much he knows.

Remember Mal before leaving said her F3 that she wanted me to be pulled into, consisted of her, Red, and Belle, so I think those girls and Regina are people we should be worried about being aligned (minus Mal now, obviously).

I just really want to win HOH tonight, so that I know we're 100% safe.

Oh, and I just saw this sent to me from Red yesterday:

Red Riding Hood wrote:We haven't talked about the vote but I think I know who it was. I spoke to hook about it. Let me know what you think.

Then today:

Red Riding Hood wrote:And suddenly this doesn't matter anymore. Regina is back.

I don't know what part of the vote she's referring to, but I asked her about it. I guess she means the Regina vote? Didn't Regina get two votes to stay then?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 18:38:36

I am seriously considering not using it at all. To be honest, it would have been better if I could just use it on myself and not have to choose anyone else. lol but it may be best to just avoid the stress of it and not use it. I think it will put a big target on the 3 that are chosen, and then our alliance will get paranoid because they were not picked.

My gut is telling me that we are safe tonight. There are bigger threats in the game...Jiminy, Regina, and Pan. They are all going to be trying to get the other out so we should be able to fly under the radar. Smile

I will be rooting for you to win tonight. Very Happy
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 18:44:59

Yeah, if were like, final 5 or 6, then I'd say use it, but with now 9 of us in the game, it's probably best not to use it. Yeah, don't. I definitely agree on the fact that it would cause an unneeded target on our backs, because it almost automatically lumps the three people together as a possible alliance. And like you said, there are bigger threats out there. Even Belle is a target too, so that's 4 right there.

I really hope I win it. I'd nominate Belle/Regina and if one came down, then Idk what I'd do. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 18:50:36

Ok, I'll be on for the HOH comp or a little before. I must go now. We'll chat later Hook. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 18:52:52

Ok talk to you then. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 20:52:49

Back. Smile