Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 11 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 22:47:30

Finding a cute GIF for you. Wink

Yes to the Tink thing. I like that idea a lot. And let's face it, she hasn't won much, so that's an easy sell to the jury too...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 22:52:42

We still have a decision to make...

Red Riding Hood wrote:Well yeah! Do you really think I want to go to the end with Regina? Belle? Let's be explicit here... I can't beat them. They have way too many friends in the jury and I can't beat them in comps at all. For my game, I don't want to be rude, but I think I have a better shot against you and Hook comp wise... That's me being blatantly honest, so sorry if that offends you...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 22:55:16

ughh this is so stressful. lol

It would be in Red's best interest to go with us. We are not that well liked with the jury. But, just because it is best for her game doesn't mean she will do it. I don't know who to trust. :/
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 22:56:55

Me either... I mean, Tink is cool and there's possibility there. And then with Red it's tough too. But we have to see who Regina renoms with.

Because then it's choosing between that girl and Jiminy...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 22:59:34

Thanks so much for using the POV on me! If I ever get to return the favor, I will. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:05:37

You're welcome Hook! I'm serious about us as a final two deal and I hope we can make it there. It's just the how that has me stumped right now. Razz

I think Tink might be a good ticket to have around- she showed she can compete in challenges potentially and her on our side could work in our favor. Also, she won't get jury votes the way she's going. lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:14:12

Not happy....

Someone told Red that I don't trust her and am after her, then Tink said this:
Tinker Bell wrote:lol, Regina told me she was going to put me up. And I've been told Hook is targeting me Sad

I'm thinking it's the same person going around lying too...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:15:08

But then this, so Idk... You should try talking to her, or maybe she'll talk to you, I hope.

Tinker Bell wrote:I don't know, but it makes sense if Hook is targeting me because we really haven't talked.  But I've also been avoiding him because of that lol, so maybe i turned it into a self-fulfilling prophecy.  i'm sure he's a nice guy.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:27:49

Where'd you go?

Red's asking what we should do. Us two and Red need to agree. I don't want us left in the dark about the vote again like the Mulan vote. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 23:28:48

I will send her a PM.

So Jiminy didn't use a power, unless it is something that will be revealed right before eviction? scratch Or maybe he doesn't have it at all.

Are we voting out Jiminy or Tink?
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 23:29:07

I am here now. I had to get off for a few minutes. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:29:47

Ok you're fine. What do you want to do? Should we quickly make a room with Red and us 2?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 23:33:26

Yes, I think we need a room.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:35:08

ha ok. I had it ready to go, to send to Emma. Sent now. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 23:36:36

Ok. Smile I am getting off of here because I need to take a shower so if the room is created before I get back, you two can begin discussing everything.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:44:03

Ok, if we don't chat, we can in the morning. I work at 4 EST, so after that I can't chat anymore or vote, so it needs to be earlier. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 23:50:37

We have a room now!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 23:55:54

Hopefully Red posts soon because I would like for us to chat so I can get off of here and relax. lol Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 22 Sep - 0:04:22

Me too. I swear, I keep forgetting I need to use the bathroom because I keep flipping between posts. And gotta shower. It's going to be awesome. Even a mad hatter needs a shower from time to time. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 0:07:44

Are we trying to get Red to keep Jiminy or Tink?

Part of me would rather keep Tink but then with Jiminy here I would at least have someone strong to compete against Belle. But, maybe this is the way we can finally get rid of Jiminy and not have any blood on our hands because we could always say we had to vote with majority.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 0:08:26

The Mad Hatter wrote:Me too. I swear, I keep forgetting I need to use the bathroom because I keep flipping between posts. And gotta shower. It's going to be awesome. Even a mad hatter needs a shower from time to time. Razz

lol same here. This game is time consuming.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 22 Sep - 0:13:08

This is so tough...

Here's how I see it:
We keep Jiminy, then we have us 4 vs. Belle/Regina. But then I've pissed off Tink (because I've grown close to her). Once Belle or Regina is gone, then we can dispose of Jiminy and still have us two with Red and the other girl and Jiminy is always a bigger shield in case Belle wins HOH tomorrow, or Regina sticks around and wins an HOH (like, Thursday night).

We keep Tink, then we don't have Jiminy's blood on our hands. But she's a wildcard- is she with the girls or what? She thinks (from what someone has told her), that you're after her. She has voted against me like, 3 times now, even when I told her how the vote was going. She's not exactly loyal, but she's a good pushover to have come finals time if that makes sense. But she can't really help us tomorrow.

This vote helps us see where Red is. If she votes Tink out, then we have her. If she votes Jiminy out, then we're in the dark. It's a catch 22. I think either way we make Jiminy mad if he goes, but he'll have to go eventually.

This is tough. But I almost don't know at all where Tink stands. I want Jiminy to possibly win HOH tomorrow, or you I would hope. So we can rid ourselves of Regina/Belle completely. One or the other. And keep Jiminy as a shield to stop Red from siding with the girls. That's my concern...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 22 Sep - 0:15:46

I think us 3 is a good grouping- you, me, and Red.

We can't let Jiminy win this thing. I swear- he makes finals, then he wins. If Regina makes finals, she wins.

Both are targets. It's just that Jiminy is on our side and she isn't... So we need to be rid of her first is my thinking.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 0:19:20

That is true so I think we should keep Jiminy. Like you said, we don't know if we can trust Tink. I really don't think Jiminy would put us up, especially with Regina and Belle in the game. He is a threat and needs to leave eventually, but I would rather keep someone in the game that has my back over someone I am not quite sure of. My gut is saying that Red is going to be loyal this time. If not, then we will know where she stands in this game and I guess it will be me and you vs the whole house. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 22 Sep - 0:26:57

Captain Hook wrote:That is true so I think we should keep Jiminy. Like you said, we don't know if we can trust Tink. I really don't think Jiminy would put us up, especially with Regina and Belle in the game. He is a threat and needs to leave eventually, but I would rather keep someone in the game that has my back over someone I am not quite sure of. My gut is saying that Red is going to be loyal this time. If not, then we will know where she stands in this game and I guess it will be me and you vs the whole house. lol

Agree to all of that. I'd rather go with the threat I do trust than the one I don't. I think Jiminy really is for you and I 100%. If we lose Red, then we are screwed, but at least we tried and then you'll have to win HOH tomorrow night. lol Imagine if we pull this off? Regina winning HOH and all 3 of us being safe still. Holy crap, just think!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next