Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 7 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 21:54:59

I feel like Pan is on our side (mine and yours) but not Jiminy's. Obviously I can't say that to Jiminy. lol

I have no idea if it was Red or Pan who told Belle. Remember Pan wanted to keep Belle in to go after Jiminy? That made me start wondering how close they are and if they do talk.

Or did Jiminy make the whole thing up to justify putting up Pan, like Pan says he did.

The only good thing about Pan going is that we won't have to be stuck between Pan and Jiminy anymore. It is hard playing both sides. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 21:57:48

It's just odd to me that she Belle BOTH talked bad about Pan and now Jiminy is anti-Pan as well, but then we have Mal who told me directly that her final three was Mal, Red, and Belle (and we know Mal/Belle) were close to Regina too.

So the way I see it is what if:
Red told Belle about the Kingdom room, Belle blames Pan, then conveniently Red starts in about how Pan voted against us basically to keep Mal around... Who's to say that Red didn't just vote to keep Mal? It's fishy to me and somehow none of it makes me suspicious of Pan- it's actually the opposite.

hmmm that is very odd. She came to me and was asking about the vote because she didn't want to be blamed. She was like I think I may know who it is. I asked her who and she said she heard it was Pan. I didn't think anything of it, but now that you bring this up...it does seem fishy.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 21:58:48

I just think you and I benefit from Pan being around is all.

I decided to straight-up ask Red if she was in a final 3 with Mal. We'll see what she says.

If Pan is gone, then Belle/Red/Regina are up against us 3 with Tink and Mulan doing who knows what... That makes me nervous a little bit. I admit that Pan's a big threat, but for me personally, Belle and Regina pose a greater threat so this is tough. I don't want Tink put up because she is useful for #s. She and I get along. I need to talk to Mulan more. I keep forgetting. I just wish I knew how to feel about Red after what Mal told me. It's kind of difficult to forget.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 22:06:30

Tink and I have been talking a lot in PMs lately. She seems really nice, but I always assume she is with Regina and Belle. She claims she isn't in any alliances though.

I have no idea what Mulan is up to either.

I agree, we do benefit more from having Pan here.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 22:56:10

ugh I don't think we are going to change his mind, and if we push too hard that just makes us look suspicious like we trust Pan more than him.

We could always try and get the votes to keep Pan, but if we do, Jiminy is for sure done with us. lmaooo
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 22:58:07

Maybe we could still vote Belle out. Lol. And blame it on someone else. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 22:58:59

Lol I responded before I saw your next post. We should try to keep Pan so he'll still be after Jiminy. haha
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 23:04:37

But we would need 2 votes. Regina is obviously going to keep Belle. I don't think Mulan likes me so I don't trust asking her. We could talk to Red and Tink, but I am still nervous about  Red. If something happens and Pan leaves, and word got back to Jiminy that we tried to keep him, we would be screwed.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 0:13:43

That's true. Man this sucks. Unless we purposely made it a tie. lol.

Or threw weird votes out there to mess people up. I don't know. That doesn't make sense. Never mind. This is confusing. I wish there was a way to keep Pan, but it might be inevitable. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 0:15:40

Red Riding Hood wrote:This kinda sucks if we're being honest. I really don't want to see Pan go.

I could pull Tink in easily by telling her who to vote. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 0:25:00

You're not on anymore, so we can talk tomorrow, but it might be in our best interest to keep Pan.

For some reason I think you and I could use Regina being back, to our advantage.

Hear me out:
If Belle is voted out and Mal's no longer playing, then who will Regina align with?

Now Pan and Jiminy have both gone after her, her two girls will be gone, so there's not many options left for her...

I think maybe you and I could use her to our advantage to go after Pan/Jiminy.

I think leaving Belle here, plus evicting Pan, not only strengthens whatever the girls have, but leaves less options for a bloodbath between the complicated circle of Pan-Regina-Jiminy. lol

Think about it- Jiminy nominated Pan, then Pan kept him safe and nominated Regina. Then Jiminy nominates both Regina AND Pan? It's like, a huge circle of distrust with three people we could potentially use.

I think we should consider getting to the end with people who haven't done much (Tink, Mulan, and Red), so we need to think about who we can use along the way to get to that end result.

Just something to think about, especially with Tink willing to vote whatever basically and Red not really wanting Pan gone, we *could* get him to stay.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 18 Sep - 1:07:46

I totally agree with you. When I talked with Red, I kind of got the feeling that she didn't want Pan to go. She said she was worried about leaving Belle/Regina in the game because they are a deadly combo.

It may be good for Jiminy to take out Pan, but for our game it's not and our game is more important than his. lol

I won't be on much tomorrow. It will probably be 6 or 6:30 before I get back so you might have to work on Tink and Red. I will send them a PM tonight before I go to sleep so that I can find out what they are thinking and I will try to check it when I wake up tomorrow, but I am going to hold off voting until I get back. If something were to go wrong and Pan leaves, we will just have to frame someone for the votes. lol

I really think we need to try and do this.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 9:38:38

I think so too, but here's what Tink said:
Tinker Bell wrote:I honestly promised my vote to Belle when she was up there with Regina.  I know it's not easy to have integrity in this game, but I do try to maintain it when possible.  Pan is a great guy, but he knows I promised my vote to Belle prior.  I didn't see him getting nominated at all Sad
What are your thoughts?

So... we won't have her vote to evict Belle I'm afraid. I could try talking to her, but it'll be a long shot. I don't want to push it too much.

And Regina:
Regina Mills wrote:Well I am worried because if Pan stays and he tries to get Jiminy out and fails, then I am probably his other choice Laughing I dont think Belle is coming after me, but i dont know? No one really tells me what their plans are, they dont take the bait haha

So, I doubt she'll keep Pan either. I could try for Mulan I suppose, but Idk when she'll be online if at all. I'll talk to her real quick and get back to you.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 18 Sep - 19:00:49

Let me know when you find out. I am getting off of here, but I will be back in a few.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 19:45:37

I tried contacting Mulan but she didn't respond. Regina said she'd have to think about it- I made great points, but she didn't reply back with her choice. Red and us would be the only ones that I know of, so we don't have enough. Sad

I wish Mulan would've said something at least. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 18 Sep - 19:50:39

I sent her a PM and she also ignored mine, which is annoying.

So I guess we vote out Pan too. Sad At least he will understand why we had to do this and that we did try and talk to people.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 19:53:52

This sucks. I'll wait a few minutes more, but that's it. Really blows. Sad I really tried too...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 19:56:36

Tink JUST responded clarification that she did in fact vote Pan out so I guess we have to vote Pan out too. This honestly sucks. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 20:00:52

This really sucks. Sad But anyway, I have to go for awhile. I am not sure when I'll be back, so I'll talk to you later Hook! Smile I hope by extended I can attempt it later tonight because I can't be here right at 9.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 18 Sep - 20:04:18

If we had known for sure that Mulan didn't vote...me, you, and Red could have saved Pan. I saw Mulan was last active at 6:37 so I assumed she had voted. If it turns out she didn't, I will be so annoyed.

I will talk to you later.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 20:05:25

Talk to you later and that would annoy me to no end if that happened! Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 18 Sep - 23:25:52

I tried the puzzle and it took me over an hour. lol ugh I will try again later.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 18 Sep - 23:31:30

What if Jiminy plays to escape storybrooke and wins? That would mean you and I are the targets unless one of us wins HOH.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sat 19 Sep - 0:26:30

Oh gosh, that would suck so bad if he did that and we didn't win HOH. Ok, 24 hours. I have work tomorrow until 5 EST, so I will have between 5 EST and 9 EST to do the puzzle some more. I'm going to try it now. Smile So, do we post just one puzzle with time stamp in our DR? Or I guess as many times as we want until our time is satisfactory to stop. lol. I have no idea what kind of time is good. haha

And Tink straight up told me that she's concerned that I have a final 2 with you. This among other things:
Tinker Bell wrote:I guess my greatest concern is that you have a final 2 deal with Hook.  People have told me as much, and I file that information away in the back of my mind.  I can't comment on if it's true or not, obviously, but I do what to be honest about how I perceive you.

Just thought I'd share that. Idk how to combat that, however.

Watching/listening to the iHeart Radio Music Festival live and going to try to attempt this puzzle then get some sleep. Getting up early tomorrow for work. Talk to you later Hook! I'll tell you what my time is after my first attempt. It looks difficult. Razz haha
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sat 19 Sep - 2:11:19

You can post as many times as you want, but they are only going to use the last one you submit. I already submitted one and I did terrible. lol my time was 66 minutes. I have plans tomorrow and it will probably be around 5 before I get back so I will try again then.

I will be so pissed if Jiminy escapes Storybrooke and leaves us here to get targeted. What Tink said about people saying we have a f2 just lets me know we are the targets after Jiminy leaves. We might even be targeted before because they might think a duo is more threatening than Jiminy. ugh I wish I had that power again and could use it now. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next