Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room #9

2 posters

Go down

Diary Room #9 Empty Diary Room #9

Post by Captain Hook Mon 14 Sep - 21:56:01

I won HOH. yayy! I started to throw it, but my alliance was not doing so great tonight and Bell was, so I had to win it. I have not talked with her at all and I feel like I would have been one of her nominees, which is why she went up. I put up Mal because I don't know if I can trust her and I know she is bitter about Regina leaving. I am really going to push for Belle to stay. Mal said she is not mad at me and still plans to go after Jiminy, which is good for me.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #9 Empty Re: Diary Room #9

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 15 Sep - 1:00:19

Pretty stressful HOH reign, huh?
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 15:23:12

OMG yes. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 15:25:24

Captain Hook wrote:I won HOH. yayy! I started to throw it, but my alliance was not doing so great tonight and Bell was, so I had to win it. I have not talked with her at all and I feel like I would have been one of her nominees, which is why she went up. I put up Mal because I don't know if I can trust her and I know she is bitter about Regina leaving. I am really going to push for Belle to leave. Mal said she is not mad at me and still plans to go after Jiminy, which is good for me.

I edited this DR entry. I meant to say I wanted Bell to leave, not stay.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 15:39:13

Last night was so stressful. Tbh, I couldn't care less if I ever get HOH again. I feel sorry for the ones who have had it because they have to deal with all the annoying messages from other houseguests.

I really wish Hatter had pulled out a win and won the POV, but of course he messed up during the tiebreaker. ugh then he comes to me wanting me to put up Jiminy. Jiminy suggests putting up Pan. The original plan was just to put up Tinker because that wouldn't ruffle any feathers, but of course they had to get paranoid on me....which caused me to get paranoid too. I actually started considering putting Jiminy up. Him throwing Pan under the bus just seemed really shady to me. He just formed this new alliance with us a few days ago, and he was ready to turn on that one, just like hd did with the crazy eights. Jiminy says that he trusts me and Hatter and wants to be f3 with us. I trust Hatter, but I don't know about Jiminy. Then again, who else does Jiminy have? Nobody trusts him except maybe Mulan. Hatter really thinks he is loyal to us, so then we started thinking it would be a mistake to put him up. If he leaves, me/Hatter are probably the next targets because everyone associates us together. I feel like taking him out now would just give Mal/Belle/Tink what they want and lose one of our numbers. Yes, he is a paranoid mess, but to quote Red..."he is our paranoid mess." lmao I do think Jiminy should go eventually, I don't want to be in f3 with him, but I don't think now is the time. And then there is that power that someone has which has me worried. ughh
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down