Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room #8

Go down

Diary Room #8 Empty Diary Room #8

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 13:50:13

Pan won HOH. Not surprised, because he stayed awake for 36 hours to win that challenge. I really thought I would be one of the people going up, but he posted in our room and said that his allegiance is still to me and Hatter. I don't really trust him anymore, but of course I will act like my allegiance is to him too. I will say anything to stay off the block. He wants to put Jiminy up with somebody else from the crazy eights. Jiminy is probably blowing up Pans inbox to make sure he doesn't get nominated. Tbh, I kind of hope he doesn't put up Jiminy. Despite what I may have said in past DR's, I do feel like I can trust him. Yes,he acts paranoid a lot and I have to be careful what I say to him, but I don't think he would ever nominate me or try and get me nominated.

Then I see a message from Regina to Jiminy where she is trying to get him to talk to Pan about nominating me and Hatter. I knew she was kind of shady, but I didn't think she would try and target me so soon. I told Pan what Jiminy had shown me and I also mentioned that Jiminy believes there could be a girls alliance, and he could be right.

ugh I am so nervous! I hate when people take too long to nominate.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #8 Empty Re: Diary Room #8

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 16:26:22

*faints from shock*

WTF!!! I say a lot of things about Jiminy, but he is good. He actually managed to talk his way out being nominated. lmaooooo I was like 100% sure he was going up, but he is safe again, unless veto changes things.

Pan came to me and said that Jiminy said Regina was behind his nomination and he asked who I thought should go up next to her to ensure she leaves. I almost fell out of my seat because I couldn't believe it actually worked. I suggested Maleficent because I think she is close with Regina and that would be a vote for her to stay. I think Regina needs to go this round. She is too big of a threat and she can't be trusted. Now I have to write Red and act like I don't know what happened. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 14 Sep - 14:54:43

Pan won POV and I was a little worried that something crazy was going to happen, because Regina was starting so much drama. She sent Jiminy a message before nominations and was telling him to get Pan to nominate me and Hatter. Luckily Pan didn't use the veto. Then a fight broke out between Mal/Regina and Pan/Jiminy. Regina claims Jiminy was wanting me/Pan/Hatter out for weeks. I probably would have believed her if she had come to me sooner, but why wait until you are about to leave? Also, if Jiminy wanted us out then why didn't he put 2 of us up last round instead of Mulan, and why didn't he backdoor one of us when Pan came off the block? It just doesn't make sense. Jiminy is wishy washy though. ugh I don't know who to believe or trust. The only one I feel like I can trust is Mad Hatter. I do believe that he is very social and talks with everyone, but I believe him when he says I am his number 1 ally. I also feel like I can trust Red too. I sort of trust Jiminy, but he is so unpredictable. I will def. keep my eye on him though.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down