Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

4 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 11 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 21:01:59

Let's make this decision as a group.

You both know what I would like to do... and I truly believe he is going to side with them.

But what do you guys think, this is the time to be brutally honest about what you want.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 21:18:15

I keep trying to think of the best scenario and I have no idea what to do. We keep Pan, you say you think he will side with them. We keep Belle, the Belle/Regina duo is still here and they have Tink and I worry about them pulling in the other 2 girls to start a girls alliance.

The bad thing about keeping Pan is that we have to compete against both Pan and Regina in the next HOH and both are huge threats.

ughh this is stressful.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 21:26:54

Captain Hook wrote:The bad thing about keeping Pan is that we have to compete against both Pan and Regina in the next HOH and both are huge threats.

That.... right there. That is why I want pan out. Would you rather compete against Pan, or Belle? And not only that, but lets say we keep Pan.

If Regina wins HOH, we will all have a chance to be playing against Pan for the veto (worst case scenario).

Pan gone, it ups our chances of both HOH and Veto. Eliminates a person is straight up not with us. there is no communication with us (at least with me, or in the room). And Belle flat out said the room name and who was in it and how it came directly from him again.

I will wait for Hatter's input, but I hope I get more than "I support the decision"

Belle is a definite 100% ally of Regina. With pan, I just know he is also, but is trying to be slick. But all I kept thinking tonight was thank god Pan is not playing this, because he would have been done in 10 mins lol.

Tonight showed, as in previous comps, Regina and Belle are beatable when their asses are on the line. Pan made 3000 unnecessary posts not even for revenge, just to stay safe.

Ok, Ill stop. My side of the argument is obvious. If you have any other thoughts to help make this a clear cut decision, please speak your mind Hook. As well as hatter when you see this.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 21:40:48

I get what you are saying. I don't want you to to think I am being shady and trying to keep Pan. I was just thinking about all the different scenarios and I am getting paranoid. lol

I am ok with him going if you really think this will help our game. I do agree, I think I would rather compete against Belle and Regina for next HOH, but then again it is an extended challenge which always makes me nervous because I can't do anything creative. Hopefully it's not that.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 21:42:47

Here now. I still have concerns that Regina/Belle/Red are a group. Maybe Belle is trying to get us to turn on Pan, when really it was Red who spilled about our room. You never know... That's my thoughts. But Pan is still a threat for sure.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 21:43:54

Well lets think of it this way.

If I were the one to put up Pan, then I am the one who gets blamed for it. If yo won HOH next week or 3 weeks from now, you'd have to justify to him that you are doing it AND we have to hope he does not win veto.

He is sitting there, imo, waiting to take me out. He puts me up, and I win veto... who is the replacement or sitting next to me for that matter? Regina and Belle?

I just want to wait for Hatter.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 21:45:18

I just posted Jiminy. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 21:46:21

The Mad Hatter wrote:Here now. I still have concerns that Regina/Belle/Red are a group. Maybe Belle is trying to get us to turn on Pan, when really it was Red who spilled about our room. You never know... That's my thoughts. But Pan is still a threat for sure.

Seeee, this man just threw something at me I had not considered.

the thing is, why would she support Regina and Belle as my noms so implicitly? I do not get a vibe from that girl that she would go against us. Whether it was the first time Regina left, or this week Red has always been saying she is ok with it and voted the way she said she would (with Mal too).

I just do not want to regret not taking him out, have him win HOH next week, and then one of us 3 is gone (likely me).
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 21:51:35

So you both would rather I put up Tink? That is the feeling I am getting.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 21:53:23

But what if:
Red *is* with Belle and told her about the Kingdom room, then Belle tells you it's Pan, and I have Red telling me that Pan was the vote to *keep* Mal (which makes no sense by the way). So now Red and Belle both have us worrying about Pan, when maybe they're the ones we should be worried about... That's my concern. If Pan goes, then we have Belle, Regina, and Red still in the game and possibly working together still.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 21:54:07

I never mentioned Tink. I mentioned Red. lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 21:59:31

I thought about Red as the replacement nom, but also thought you 2 would not like that. I assumed if not pan, you would want tink. My mistake.

It is a definite he said, she said thing. No way to know for sure that it was Red, or Pan. But it had to have been one of them... otherwise how would Belle know the exact name?

Let me ask Red a few questions here while we have time. I'll be coy Razz
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 22:01:06

Jiminy Cricket wrote:I thought about Red as the replacement nom, but also thought you 2 would not like that. I assumed if not pan, you would want tink. My mistake.

It is a definite he said, she said thing. No way to know for sure that it was Red, or Pan. But it had to have been one of them... otherwise how would Belle know the exact name?

Let me ask Red a few questions here while we have time. I'll be coy Razz

And to add to that, say Mulan possibly too lol. You want to talk about someone who never says a word to people.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 22:02:35

I never considered Red either, but now that you mention it, it does seem odd.

She did PM me out of the blue after Mal left to tell me it was not her that voted to keep Mal. She said she thought she knew who it was so I asked her who and she said she heard it was Pan. :/
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 22:03:33

OMG yes, Mulan. I keep forgetting she is even here. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 22:23:02

My head is being pulled in two logically different directions.

On one hand I am envisioning an all girls alliance (including Tink, Mulan and Red).

But on the other hand, I see that as paranoia. Regina has already been voted out, as has Mal. One of them would have left had I won veto.

Early on, tink told me she didn't like or trust Regina. When I won HOH both times, she PMd me ASAP to ask me if I was going to just put her up already lol. Red I have never gotten a bad vibe from, or cross references that she is lying or in a group I didn't know about. It's possible, she is in more rooms than she says, but idk.

Personally, I am blinded by the fact of all facts that Pan will 100% eventually come for me. Dude has not said one word to me since I won HOH, and I even sent him a PM asking if he was cool with everything (as I did with Mulan). Pan said nothing, and Mulan wrote back typoed words.

My gut is telling me to just throw him up there. I feel like I am being logical and using as many facts as I can in this decision. It is possible there is a girls thing, but if there is not and I throw up Red, there will be after that.

But I do not want to put him up if you 2 are going to mistrust me for it.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 22:39:47

Mulan wrote back typoed words.

That made me lol.

and no, I won't mistrust you for it. I feel the same way as you, like I am being pulled in two different directions. I start thinking about the possible girls alliance and then I get paranoid about Pan too.

Whatever you do, you will have my support. lol yes, I said it. Razz
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 22:50:30

Thank you hook. I stress out like crazy "who is best for us" but the watch you or Hatter dominate HOH.

I have said it before, if we combine our skills as a trio... we are unstoppable. If we all work together on the HOH, one of you 2 will win it, I have no doubt in that.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 22:53:06

Well if it is something creative, we probably will have to work together because I am terrible at that stuff. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 22:54:32

Red's explanation seems fine enough. She replied to me. I guess just throw Pan up there. But I'd still rather have a girl leave. Sucks that Regina won veto. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 22:58:02

ugh I know. Jiminy would have won it if Neal hadn't put his own hard ass riddle in there. Evil or Very Mad
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 22:59:03

Captain Hook wrote:Well if it is something creative, we probably will have to work together because I am terrible at that stuff. lol

Well I did surprisingly well on the last creative one, and our friend here definitely has a way with words and creativity.

The Mad Hatter wrote:Red's explanation seems fine enough. She replied to me. I guess just throw Pan up there. But I'd still rather have a girl leave. Sucks that Regina won veto. Sad

Red seemed super defensive to me. I can't tell if it was because she was insulted, or because she was 'covering up'. I didn't realize you would be questioning her too lol. That probably didn't sit well with her.

I was very coy about it, but that does explain her defensiveness then. Oops.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 23:05:08

She was nice to me. Said her loyalty is to crazy eights and the kingdom.

Said she told them what they wanted to hear and was kind of pulled into it. And she said with the girls you have to tell them what they want to hear or else they cut off info. And that her loyalty is to the three of us because we've shown we can be trusted. That's basically it. And that if she knew Mal had told me about it, she would have explained it to me right away. I just wish I knew what was the right way.

Because technically Pan didn't go against us when he won HOH. So I don't have as much suspicions about him as you do. That's my problem. I just wish a girl could leave because I know for sure they have something going on.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 23:12:40

The deed is done.

I know Pan didn't go after us last HOH, but he would have come for me next. After his HOH Regina/Belle/Mal all yaked his ear off of how stupid it was to protect me, and I think considering he spilled again it was because he bought it. He stopped talking to me after that, and then when Belle told me what she did about him.. I lost what little trust I wanted to have for him.

I said it earlier, but he would have put me up and if I won veto... I have to assume he would have put up one of you 2. Maybe not, but I want anyone out who is going to touch one of us 3.

It is a brutal move, but I think it works out for all 3 of us. I am curious to see how he takes it this time.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 23:27:55

And now I have something in the pit of my stomach. I would not say it i regret, but I feel pretty bad right now.

His last HOH, he took out Regina. Now Regina is back, and I tried to take her out.. she won POV, and he is on his way out the door.

Is that irony?
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next