Private Room

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 24 Sep - 22:53:55

Just leaving this here:
Emma Swan wrote:Look at the schedule ladies and gents, it's pretty obvious how many people will leave before the finale.

Final 3... So, if you think that you can beat Belle in the finals, then good luck to you. She has way too many jury friends and won more challenges than us, but ok. Sad There's nothing more I can do to prove my loyalty. We've stuck together this whole game and if you want to cut the cord now, that's your choice. It just really sucks because I thought us 3 were solid... Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 24 Sep - 23:15:50

Nothing more I can say really. Good luck you guys. Whatever happens, happens. I'm totally like, frustrated and through with this game that it all that came down to you thinking it's a final 2 and not trusting what we had... Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Thu 24 Sep - 23:17:56

Honestly, the fact that it is a final 3 does change things.

But I always go with my gut. If I go out next round, it just wasn't meant to be. Either way I have too many enemies in the jury now.. so I might as well go out with a bang.

Sorry it came to this guys. I know that doesn't mean much right now, but one of you can come for my head next round.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Thu 24 Sep - 23:38:47

You knew it was a final 3 when you didn't use the veto though... Sad You had an hour to decide and yet, you just posted like it was nothing to you. That's what hurts the most... Sad
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top