Private Room

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Private Room

Post by Neal Cassidy on Fri 11 Sep - 0:04:23

Jiminy Cricket, Captain Hook, and The Mad Hatter. Let me know if you want a name.
Neal Cassidy
Admin

http://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Private Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 0:04:43

first!
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 0:06:18

Hello. Smile I like this room.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 11 Sep - 0:12:38

Hey there. I can't think of a witty name. Any suggestions?

I like this room too Jiminy. Smile
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 12:14:19

I am terrible at coming up with names. lol
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 11 Sep - 13:21:55

So... Mulan for the vote? I need to get offline for a bit, but I'll check back in later.
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 13:34:10

Yeah I think voting Mulan is the best thing we can do.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 15:08:43

I am going back and forth on the issue, but since Pan is my #1 target going forward, I think it should be Mulan.

But I am no voter, it is up to everyone else. I have no idea how it will turn out.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 15:48:21

Talking with the other members of the 8, I think they are going to keep Mulan.

This isn't the worst thing, but I did want her out. But I guess Genie is more of a wild card if I really think about it.

He could be holding back in comps, and would definitely put up 2 members of the remaining 8 (not including Pan). So me and someone else in the group. Whereas Mulan would put me up with an Anna, and that is controlable.

Hopefully Mulan does go, but I am getting conflicting numbers and no concrete decisions from people.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 16:18:23

Well I voted Mulan and Maleficent said she was too. Regina asked me about the vote and I told her how I was voting, but she hasn't replied yet. I am now worried that she will stay and if she finds out I didn't vote to keep her, I could go up with you, which would be bad.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 16:40:38

I got re-messages from Regina. She voted Mulan out too. So that is 3, and I PMd Red about it so that should be 4. If Hatter does, it should be fine.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 11 Sep - 17:09:13

Ok, I'll vote Mulan then. This sucks to do, but it will be for the best I think. Smile Who knows what everyone else is doing. Razz Everything seems so up in the air with the others!
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 11 Sep - 17:12:37

For full transparency guys, I had told Mulan I would vote to keep her because she asked, and I had read Jiminy's post about possibly keeping her. So if she brings it up to cause tension, know that I am voting her out, but I had told her otherwise earlier. Ok gotta run guys. Life calls!
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 17:24:10

I mean no matter what happens, we are all good (in terms of sticking together).

Idk what is going to go down, but a week end challenge works in our benefit. We put our 3 minds together, no matter what it is, I am confident one of you 2 would win it.

If Hatter votes Mulan, it should be the 5 votes needed. As I got confirmation from Red, Regina and Maleficent now that they voted out Mulan.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter on Fri 11 Sep - 17:26:05

I voted that way Jiminy. Smile

And I won't be here when HOH starts tonight. I'll be back late tonight and I'll see what the challenge is. We can all discuss it here though. I'm glad it's an extended challenge! Smile Talk to you both later good sirs!
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 17:39:11

Regina lied. She kept Mulan after saying she voted her out.

She is setting some people up to be targeted because Mulan will know people in our 8 alliance voted her out.

I just found this out, sorry guys. I relayed bad info earlier as Maleficent also possibly voted for Mulan to stay.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 18:47:12

How annoying!!!

I am nervous about this HOH because if it is something creative, I don't have a chance. I suck at stuff like that. I am hoping it is something else.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 19:09:45

I think this 3 is deadly for our combo of skills.

Hook has proven to be a beast in comps. Hatter has a way with words, which inevitably means his creativity is off the charts. And I like to think I have minor skill in both areas.

Like I said, if we 3 put our heads together for whatever the challenge is, one of you 2 will win it. I have full confidence in that.

But Regina is on my unicorn farts list, especially when she lies about it after and tries to probably blame it on one of you 2.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 19:21:28

OMG thank god it tied!!! So me and Hatter were 2 votes, but who do we know for sure is the other 2?

and I agree, Jiminy. I think we can go far! I liked Regina, but I am starting not to trust her now after this.
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 19:23:25

I am thinking out loud here.

If I keep Mulan, and we pin the votes on Regina... that would be good.

Hatter has an in with her, I think, so she would believe him. I told her that I was pushing for her to stay (even though I wanted her out) so to her it would be amazing for me to keep her.

Im not going to do it without approval. What do you honestly think?
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 19:31:02

There is so much to think about. :/ How do we know Mulan is not close with Regina? She might not believe you when you try and pin the votes on Regina. You could try and make a deal with Mulan that if you keep her, she has to put up Anna/Belle/Tinkerbell, but would she keep your word? That way she looks at it, you betrayed her so what is to stop her from doing the same?

I have no idea what kind of challenge this will be. If it is luck or something, Genie could win it and then he for sure comes after us.

I am sorry I can't help more. This is so hard to decide what to do. I am glad I am not in your position. lol
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 19:36:42

This is tough, but I think regained a lot of trust with Mulan by talking her though this and not cussing her out when she attacked me via PM that night.

She apologized the next day and said she cooled down. thats when I told her she was a pawn, and no matter what would stay etc etc.

I have messaged from Regina saying she voted out Mulan, so that could work (but Regina could always screenshot her DR to show otherwise).

But I think saying something on your part like you were told by Regina that the vote was for Mulan to go and that she is trying to set people up to be targeted? That is something we could do (Mulan seems easily swayed tbh).

And i just got a Pm from her saying she knows at least Peter, Belle and Hook voted her out. I don't think she will ever believe Hatter did as well. That is sort of our ace in the hole.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook on Fri 11 Sep - 19:47:34

If you feel that is best, then I support you. I have already PMed Mulan just in case she stays. I admitted to voting her because I told her I was told that the majority was voting her. I said I feel like I was purposely given false information so that I would be targeted and that I hoped we could still work together, and that she was not my target if I win HOH.

I hope she goes for it. I did my best to make it seem like poor little me got manipulated. lmaoooo
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 19:50:36

that was a great pooping idea.

It works well with the PM I just sent about Regina lying to me and being one of the people to tell me to put her up. Added with Hatter in Mulans ear, this could definitely work.

This Regina chick is going to cause a lot of headaches.
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket on Fri 11 Sep - 20:00:26

Mulan is buying it. I think, with some effort all around, we can convince her Regina is the one pulling strings.

I went for it. I feel like we can control Mulan, especially with Hatter on our side. Either way, the decision is done and HOH will be up soon.

Ugh
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top