Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Some Thoughts Empty Some Thoughts

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 1 Sep - 23:12:01

Jiminy offered me a final two, and of course I accepted. Now I know I said I wouldn't care about honoring any deals, but this is one I intend to keep. Even if he screws me over, I trust him so much that if he were to, he'd still have me clouded. LOL. I usually have a good read on people, so I hope he's not bs'ing... though doubtful.

Pinocchio can't be as trusted as I though.
Genie is a wild fucking card who needs to go soon.
Hook/Hatter/Peter all have to go soon... They are obvs throwing comps to avoid showing their cards...
Mulan is a fucking mute and doesn't talk any game (but she kept me safe, so I shouldn't complain)

Here's a recap of what I'm assuming...

Princess Anna - Christina (obvs)
Dr. Whale - Micah ??
Regina - Dillion 75% sure
Henry - RTF 78% sure...

Maybes....

Hook - someone mentioned Straightloonz ??
Mad Hatter - Unfortunately not Matty Sad ... someone suggested Tom Delonge.

With The Bitches In Heat alliance I trust Belle and Maleficient the most, and then Regina... I feel like she is double dipping (and I am too for the most part), but I do know what side I will choose if given the opportunity. I don't think Regina has made that choice yet. I need to talk to her more so when I'm ready to cut the Hatter/Peter/Hook alliance, I can hand her the knife.

Tinkerbell has also spoken to me, but you would think we would have solidified something. I think it's obvious with her public show of affection for Hook that she is in with them (I'm assuming they have another alliance with the same name with her in it.)
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Some Thoughts Empty Re: Some Thoughts

Post by Emma Swan Tue 1 Sep - 23:21:39

Who is suggesting this?
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 1 Sep - 23:28:24

EVERYONE apparently, but we all know we can't really take it seriously, because no one knows for sure (all speculation)... The only obvious one is Anna.

Regardless, I like not knowing who Jiminy is, so I hope I don't ever find out. I'll be pissed.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down