Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mad Hatter's Pre-Game Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

The Mad Hatter's Pre-Game Thoughts Empty The Mad Hatter's Pre-Game Thoughts

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 3:02:01

So, since this soon will be the only game I'm playing at the moment (and I won't be signing up for any others), I've decided I'm going to put a lot into this game and make it my most fun game yet.

My playing style is usually very focused and I try not to be scattered. HOWEVER, being that I have chosen the Mad Hatter character, I feel like now would be a fun time to try a game where I'm just a wildcard and have the most fun possible being goofy and random; I'll see where that gets me.

I'm playing as a silly guy basically, and that's definitely different for me, so I can't wait to see how this goes!

I'm still gonna try to win, of course, but... I plan on having fun along the way. I'm going to try to make every vote really random and from out of left field if possible to cause chaos.

I need to ask the moderators- am I allowed to vote for myself just because? lol. That'd be really random if I do that sometimes. Anyway, I intend on trying to keep my identity as secret as possible...

Goals at hiding my identity:
1) Use less emoticons, such as Very Happy,  Smile,  Sad,  Razz  etc. I'll try out different ones this time, but do my best to leave them out whenever possible. I can already tell I'm going to like this emoticon:  jocolor
2) Perhaps use more "proper" language, such as "sir", "ma'am", "why, yes of course", etc. Basically outside my normal form of speech, and trying not to use the ellipses I often resort to (...), the exclamation point (I use that too much), or phrases such as "lol", "haha", "gonna", etc. that I also use way too often.
3) Make it a goal to attend as many challenges as possible, but when I can't attend- make up really random reasons why I have to miss; these reasons must be something the Mad Hatter would do, not my real life dealings.
4) Try to post something odd to one of the main forum spaces (Enchanted Forest, Storybrooke Maine, and the Royal Castle) every day or every other day if possible. I need to be MAD! (Maybe something like song lyrics, weird poems, random "thoughts" the Mad Hatter is having at the moment, etc.)
5) Try to fight the urge to change my avatar as much. Idk why it's a compulsion for me to do so. haha. (see, haha, Idk, lol- I have a problem not using these!!! grr.) I'll let my phrases out in my confessional areas, or else I may burst! Anyway, here I am already on my second avatar pic. I'm sticking with the more attractive pic for now. Wink
6) Doing my best to talk to everyone, but trying not to ramble on and on about the game as much as possible. It's necessary to talk game to get far, but I'll attempt to keep up a good balance of talking game and just silly talk as well.
7) Possibly picking one or two other "characters" that seem to be having fun like me and just mess with them as much as possible for entertainment purposes. Razz

Game-winning goals:
1) Win HOH at least once just to get a chance to talk to everyone and get ideas from multiple people.
2) Speaking of multiple people, I'll probably try to make a private room with just about every active player in the game, to talk to them more easily. I need to work better on being active with more players in a game than just my allies. My jury management is usually lacking, so in this game I'll do my best to talk to everyone up to the point they're evicted.

Other goals to improve my experience in this game:
1) Write in my confessional space every day- it's like a diary; I'm not that good at keeping up with that part in these games, but this time I intend on doing a better job of it! And trying to be entertaining here; I'll talk game, but also have fun with the confessional area too. I want to be able to look back at this space at the end of the game. Smile
2) Have fun and not stress out like I usually do in these games. HAVING FUN IS KEY! Very Happy

So far, I've messaged the three other registered users: Captain Hook, Pinocchio, and Peter Pan. Smile Got a reply from Hook. I picked a fun little avatar, and I'm ready to go. Smile

Let the games begin!

The Mad Hatter's Pre-Game Thoughts Tumblr_n3r774hKqx1sv7rm2o2_1280

My signature I've decided on is:

It's hard enough to live in a land where you don't belong. But knowing it, holding conflicting realities in your head... will drive you mad.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

The Mad Hatter's Pre-Game Thoughts Empty Re: The Mad Hatter's Pre-Game Thoughts

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 26 Aug - 3:12:19

A+ for first confessional
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 3:36:35

Oh thanks! Smile I really hope I can keep it up.

This such a random ?, but I really like the font I have chosen here for my confessional space. I looked through Word- it's called "Constantia". Is there a possible way that font type can be added to the drop-down options in our little toolbar up above? It'd be easier than typing it manually each time. If not, that's fine. Smile

And, I chose a "signature" in my preferences... But it's not coming up when I make posts. Curious if I did that right or what? Thanks! Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

The Mad Hatter's Pre-Game Thoughts Empty Message to Jiminy

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 4:41:42

I messaged Jiminy a fun little poem to start our relationship off right.

Jiminy, Jiminy,
How glad to meet thee.
How are you doing, this lovely evening?

I hope he likes it! Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 8:57:42

From Jiminy- Not quite sure what his circumstances are, but I intend on finding out!

Jiminy Cricket wrote:As well as one can under the circumstances. I appreciate the warm welcome, should be an enchanting game, no?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down