Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions with the wondorous Peter!

Go down

Discussions with the wondorous Peter! Empty Discussions with the wondorous Peter!

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:40:59

The Mad Hatter wrote:PETER PAN!
How lovely to see you will be joining us on this journey. How are you doing good sir?

Peter Pan wrote:How lovely it is to you see as well Mad Hatter.
I suspect our paths will cross at some point during this game.
I look forward to it.
And if we can help each other along the way, even better

I mentioned wanting to visit Neverland. He then said Neverland is more of a place to live, rather than visit. I asked him if he recommended it.

Peter Pan wrote:Its not really a place for adults, unless you're a pirate.
I think you would like it though. You are used to living in an isolated world full of magic, aren't you?
You would fit right in.

I have no deals with anyone yet; so I'll offer you this. If you and I can work together to bring each other as far as we can in this game I'll give you a first class tour of Neverland.

The Mad Hatter wrote:I like the sound of that very much. Can I request a private room for us to chat in? I imagine it is much easier to follow than PMs. I need that tour of Neverland, so you have yourself a deal good sir.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Discussions with the wondorous Peter! Empty Re: Discussions with the wondorous Peter!

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:42:50

He sure is jumping in quite quickly! lol.

Peter Pan wrote:Yes, you can request a private room for us.
If there's anyone else you want to invite I'm fine with that too.
Afterall, this is a numbers game, so the more the merrier.  

Is it bad to say that makes me wary of him? lol. Razz But I am curious where this will lead!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down