Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Wins HOH

Go down

Peter Wins HOH Empty Peter Wins HOH

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 13 Sep - 11:58:07

Peter Wins HOH Tumblr_m7bdzaCPO81romh6ko1_500

Well y'all... Now it's time to comp w.h.o.r.e. my way till finals... BUT First... Let's see who Peter nominates... I did do major damage control with him through personal PM.... I'll show them I guess...

The first message I asked him is if he hated me and then mentioned congrats on veto (I started working early...)

To which his response is that he feels like everyone targeted him and that no one is talking to him... and my personal fav...

Peter Pan wrote:I appreciate you reaching out to me though, because most people haven't. And I appreciate you saying that you won't come after me if you win HoH. I wouldn't come after you either.

I said...

It sucks when people treat you like you have the plague or better yet a scarlet A on your chest. Thing is, I understand why you did what you did... allegedly. I'm sure everyone has done the same thing if we're being honest (people just won't own it). Talking to other people does not mean you will be in an alliance with them, it just means you'll have pull with them to hopefully secure yourself (which is important, as this is an individual game), but also pull to help the alliance, so I get it.

Like I said before, I still want to stay loyal to the same group of people (for the most part), which is why I voted for Mulan to stay. We made a promise to stick it out with one another, and even if it gets me eliminated soon, as least I can say I was loyal and tried. Once again, congrats on HOH (assuming he won) and I respect your future decision either way, and if you need to talk to me about anything, my inbox is always open.

Anyway... that was the gist of it... I would actually be offended if he didn't put me up, because if he puts Jiminy up and I win veto... Jiminy is coming down 100%, which means we're both safe. If I'm not up, I'd fear that he would try to backdoor me, but like I told him... Getting rid of me isn't smart for his game... Getting rid of me saves him one week, but after he does Regina's/Mel's dirty work... His ass will be next, besides... He can't win HOH next week whereas I can.

Don't be stupid, Peter.

Peter Wins HOH Giphy
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Peter Wins HOH Empty Re: Peter Wins HOH

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 13 Sep - 13:59:40

Wtf is taking this guy so long?? By the time he noms, we'll find out A's true motive in PLL.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down