Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Diary Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Diary Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 15:44:25

Hatter wrote:
Yep, I was saying this too Hook. That's what I had sent Red earlier yesterday- we need to go after Jiminy tomorrow night and not wait.

I was thinking this, if Belle doesn't win HOH.

If Red or I win tomorrow night, then we need to go after Jiminy, but not let him think that it's happening. We could tell him that someone has to be a "pawn" against Belle and that he hasn't had his turn yet. If I'm HOH, I just might say that.

Otherwise, if we think it'll throw him off, we could put one of us next to Belle and if she wins or one of us does, then someone comes down and Jiminy goes up.

Yep, it's a final 3! Smile I just think it's best to go after Jiminy this first time tomorrow and if it doesn't work, then at final 4. We just can't let him suspect anything or else he'll fight extra hard in that veto! I don't want Belle to win HOH though, because Jiminy could win the veto then and one of us would have to go home. Sad

GAME ON Mosuckra!
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 21:17:08

Red Riding Hood wrote:Diary Room - Page 3 Giphy

Hook wrote:I seriously want to squish that little cricket. ughhh

Red, please try your hardest to win. We will throw it to you if we can. I hate him so much right now!

Hence my gif when I nominated them.

If Hook/Hatter ACTUALLY throw the veto to her thinking she will use it and all 3 would stay. I would be truly shocked.

The fact they trusted her with info or ANYTHING at all after the Mulan vote blows my mind.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 23:14:46

Who knows if I would have won that veto if I threw HOH. I think those boys def did throw it to Red. But no regrets, I have to roll with it.

At the moment, things actually are not looking too bad for me.

I told Red to PM Hook right now and tell him she is going to try and get him to stay. This is suppose to ensure that he will keep her safe until the end. So... if he wins HOH and veto next round, he will keep her off and let her cast the vote Wink

Alternatively, if Belle wins Final 4 HOH... Red or I HAVE to win veto. If not, I have to take pleasure in knowing Hook will take Red.

If Red wins HOH, I think Belle would keep me. But an angry motivated and beastly hook would likely take Final 4 veto like an alpha.

So considering Red and I now want Hook with us in Final 3.. just because of the friends Belle does have (and how little hook spoke to people, and how much we played him) she and I have a better chance of one of us winning if we go with Hook.

So hook winning Final 4 HOH is kind of what I want just so he cannot cast a vote, and would keep Red off the block if he won veto.

More to come as things become more clear, but that is the plan atm.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 23:45:16

Hmm, maybe scratch the Hook trusting Red thing.

Apparently Belle told Hatter Red wants him out. I told her as well, so if they are smart... they would finally piece together Red and my final 2.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sat 26 Sep - 12:52:28

I'm sad this is almost over.

No matter how it turns out, this will 100% go down as my 2nd favorite game I ever played in. No offense, but it is just hard to top iBB5 (making final 2 with my friend, getting 4 out of 5 people in my alliance to final 5, never being nominated and winning 7-0... kind of hard to top).

This game is a very very very close 2nd though.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 27 Sep - 21:43:11

Kind of sucks Belle is going to win this HOH. Red and I definitely wanted Hook to be HOH so it wouldn't matter if he won veto too. Now tomorrow truly is due or die, must win or I am done.

I remember earlier in the game, a veto where Emma posted things to find in the IMDb site. Belle posted an answer before you even edited to be able to find lol.... and red flag, she is using a board reader.

Doesn't work 100% of the time, but if it is who has the most by the end of the hour... put your money on Belle kids.

It is what it is, I'd be abusing it were I eligible to compete, but ughhh.

Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 27 Sep - 23:39:42

This is why I need to be more optimistic.

This was the perfect scenario. Hook winning opens up options that were not available were Red or Belle to in it.

It maximizes our opportunity to keep me.

It is redundant at this point but:

If Red or I win veto, we take each other. Duh.

If Hook wins veto.. he keeps Red off the block under the assumption she will evict me, and then she doesn't and we put the final nail in the coffin of Hook's sub-par game.

If Belle wins.. I am up unicorn farts's creek.

But I will be optimistic. In this situation, Red and I do not necessarily HAVE to win. It is just a case where Belle can not. That favors us odds wise.

Preferably I would like to win, but the cocky cricket side of me wants to throw it to Hook just to have him look silly to the jury.

I am very happy. Final 4 (at least) and another great, fun, game under my belt. Thank you hosts... I do believe this is one of my last DR entries. Thank you for everything!
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 28 Sep - 22:52:41

I wish I could say I was throwing this veto Razz

Belle is out, so the plan should go down as organized. Hooke keeps Red off the block and she votes to keep me.

Let's seeeeeee what happens.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 28 Sep - 23:18:19

That is what happens when you plan ahead. Red and I did it... and I am at a loss for words.

How either of us would lose to Hook is beyond me. I do think Red played a better game (because I opened my mouth and stabbed so many people openly). She would have been taken by either of the others... and played a ridiculously strategic game.

I feel very useless after that veto (thanks KATHY), but for now:

Diary Room - Page 3 Giphy
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 29 Sep - 16:49:22

Wow, I did not anticipate the jury being so harsh on Red.

If they at all appreciated my game, I would have assumed they could see how she played the superior one. She was guaranteed finals weeks ago... I hope she is able to highlight her skill in this game.

Only people left are Pan, Hatter and Mulan.

I have no idea how the votes are going to fall, I just hope people are not bitter enough to vote for Hook. Hook was good, but I do think Red and I played superior games.

Ok. Official last DR. Thank you Emma and Neal, and I'll see you on the other side Smile
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3