Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diary Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Diary Room

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 19:54:59

Soooooo, no mention of Jury when we hit 9.

No special grouping for jury members.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 22:31:38

....AND Snow White, Robin Hood, Henry and Whale just decide to pop in to visit today?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 15 Sep - 23:15:09

Come on, someone is coming back

Diary Room - Page 2 Giphy

Diary Room - Page 2 1434021479
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 20:16:30

Needless to say, I am in a lose lose. I cannot go to Belle or Regina with a any kind of info or deal or I will be screwed were Pan or Hatter to win HOH. I have no more missteps allowed with the boys.

So my only chance is to win HOH, or talk to Regina or Belle once they win HOH and cut a deal then.

Red informed me Mulan wants me out above all other people atm... which is no bueno.

I feel like I have Red and Tink 1000000%. But past that, Hatter/Hook will stick together, Pan doesn't trust me, and Mulan/Regina/Belle wat me out.

This is going to be me during the comp.

Diary Room - Page 2 Zen_new
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 21:33:52

Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 22:13:36

Red told me Pan outed the "Kingdom" to Belle before her.

...... that does not bode well for Pan in the event Regina wins veto.

I am going to play this round very interestingly, see how much info I can squeeze out of people.

Regina is beatable (as is Pan apparently) but I always thought Pan was a bigger threat.

Time to start lying again (but in a more controlled way) Razz
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 22:37:02

I have a gut inclination if Pan wins, he might try to pull Regina or Belle down. The other would go in that instance, but if Regina wins the veto......

Pan is not going to forget what I did to him. Whether it is next week or 3 weeks from now, he will come for me. Belle showed tonight to not be able to compete on a level that is necessary when your tush is on the line.

If noms stay the same, I want Regina out. If Regina comes down by a her own hand, I want Pan up and out.

I will tell Hook and Hatter that Belle told me the info Red did (that Pan outed the alliance and wanted to work with her to take me out).

It is kind of risky only if Hatter and Hook go to Belle and Pan to compare notes. But if the mob mentality that has been in place continues, they may silently believe what I am saying and go for Pan this round without giving him the benefit of platform to defend himself.

But that only happens IF Regina wins veto. If Regina is up there, she has to go. Has to gooo
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 0:11:32

That was a perfect veto draw.

Pan cannot play, and it is all on Regina to win. I am ok with her winning tbh.

I would rather Pan leave, but am pushing for Regina. Pan is the bigger comp threat and if he is going to come at me as hard as I now think, I would almost prefer Regina to win so I can backdoor him.

Got to think things through... but I may even throw it to Regina and cut a deal. But that just might be overplaying. Right now I just intend to let it play out. If I win, noms stay the same and Regina goes.

But it is perfect. No worse case scenario of Pan winning and taking one of them down.

So much luck tonight, you got to think it will come crashing down on me eventually. But for now:

Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 12:27:41

I just had an epiphany. A clear road to final 2 with Red. It is what makes working with Hook and Hatter the perfect ideal scenario.

If Pan or Regina go this round, with the other leaving after (and then Belle after that) Red and I are in a perfect spot. That has to be a perfect 3 weeks, but if it happens it would be the best thing for us.

By showing loyalty to Hook/Hatter through those weeks, they would keep us safe and get rid of those 3 for sure.

At final 6, hook/hatter would go after tink and Mulan (who they both have now said is annoying how little she speaks). And then Red and I decide who to keep. Alternatively, if Tink or Mulan win they would put up Hatter and Hook. But that depends on how close I can get to Mulan (who distrusts me immensely at the moment).

So Red and I have to make 2 final 4 deals at some point soon. One with Hook/Hatter... and one with Tink and Mulan. That is what will get us to the Final 2 I think (our best chance).

I will work it very very very subtly with the boys... and have suggested to Red to start working Tink and Mulan about a final 3 (but go with tink as a final 2 and tell her she wants to bring in a 3rd and eventually a 4th). I think Mulan would go for that final 3/4 if Belle, Pan, and Regina are out and would listen to Red and Tink about a 4th because of how much those 2 ladies trust me.

That is the plan, but it all depends on how smoothly the next 3 rounds go. I still would like Pan out this round... because I know for sure 100% Hook/Hatter would go after Regina/Belle if they win next (not sure they would go after Pan).

bounce
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 13:24:36

Red Riding Hood wrote:Apparently hook told Regina he was pulled into a room with you and hatter. And apparently hatter told Regina ...

Hatter talked to me last night and said he's starting to believe everything about Jiminy, and how he's playing everybody. He said he wants to "work together". I obviously don't trust him....

She's going to talk to you later btw. Act surprised. Lol

Why do I even try Rolling Eyes

Depending one what Hook said, I may just blow my own unicorn farts up to ensure Red has a chance of going deep. Make some deals with the enemy, and roll with it.

If both Hook and Hatter are saying this kind of stuff while I am HOH, I can only imagine what they would do when I am not only a potential nom, but not even able to play for HOH.

Just when I think I have my finger on the pulse of things.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 16:08:15

This is why the real BB changes from min to min.... miscommunication.

Red Riding Hood wrote:
jiminy was the one who started the "rumor" that Pan, Hook, and Hatter were working together but then Hook sent me a PM saying that he was in a room with those two but he was just "pulled into it". It was obviously not true, but at least it shows whos the biggest liar of the three. At least Pan was kind of straightforward with me. An ass, but honest.

This is what she said exactly. From the looks of it it's the 3 person alliance... Still waiting on clarification

-__- Hook told Regina about his room with Pan and Hatter, not the new one of me, hatter and him.

So this is good imo, it means Hook is still down and is being honest with me (I think).

Hatter on the other hand is either planning on turning on me, or is covering his bases in the event Regina wins veto. He tried planting that seed last night in the room of how Belle and Pan are the bigger threats, and Regina is at least workable. I thought it was a red flag, but now I see why considering he asked to "work with her".

So hatter is covering his ass if regina stays and wins HOH, and also ensuring I leave were I up next to his boy Hook.

Can't hate on him for it, it is good strategy... I just hope if noms stay the same, Regina goes. And if she comes down, that Pan goes.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 18 Sep - 0:44:35

Via the Lovely Red Riding Hood:

The Mad Hatter wrote:I'm thinking, what if you, me, Hook, and Tink vote to keep him?

I'm still nervous about the pairing of Belle/Regina, so getting rid of Belle now makes sense for us.

Plus, keeping the vicious circle of Pan-Regina-Jiminy in the game could work well for us.

Think about it:
Jiminy nominated Pan, then Pan nominated Regina, and now Jiminy has nominated Regina AND Pan. That's a weird circle of mistrust there and maybe you and I can use that to our advantage by having them targeting each other instead of us.

Plus, we haven't wronged Pan or Regina, so that's still a plus for us as well.

The BALLS on this guy. He might as well have included lets go get Jiminy next week too.

I have that plan in my head though, Pan this week... Regina next. After that, I would spare Belle to get rid of those 2 knuckle heads.

Or maybe not, who knows. I am sleepy, and have to see what else comes out of that fools mouth.

Tink being the one to suggest that final 3 was crucial though. She was the one to suggest it (thought Red and my influence) but she bit. That was step 1, step 2 is something I now see as impossible which was get Mulan to 100% trust me.

I do have Hatter's forged photoshopped PM in my back pocket, but I have to wait for the right time on that.

I am too tired to deal with this trying to flip the vote fiasco... Pan is toast. Next round, I am going to hope Red or Tink will win (though I think both have mentioned throwing it -_-).

For now, at least I made top 8.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 18 Sep - 1:00:06

Orrrrrr, I could go for leaving Storybrooke. I just realized that it is possible, then that ensures either Belle/Regina or Hook/Hatter leave.

Hmmm. I just might do that.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Fri 18 Sep - 23:51:09

Red Riding Hood wrote:No. Pan never outted the alliance as far as I know. Remember. You said we were going to lie to Hook/Hatter and say Pan outted the alliance to Belle to get them to distrust him. And then you mentioned they possibly won't ask Belle, because she doesn't like them.

Am I being played... or is my memory as to what Red said really that fucked up. I wish I had copy and pasted that particular PM.

But I specifically remember Red saying Pan HAD outed the alliance to Belle.

what the HELL YEAH
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sat 19 Sep - 10:48:42

Idk what to believe anymore.

Diary Room - Page 2 Tumblr_mgh7qi3aj51rskk8io1_500
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 21 Sep - 21:01:06

Ok so plan "escape storybrooke so either Regina/Belle or Hatter/Hook take a hit" was a miss.

Not a total loss. This is how I see things atm, though I could be very very very wrong.

If Hook wins veto, I am fucked. Regina would put up Tink I think to ensure I leave.

If Hatter wins veto, and takes down hook, they *might* both vote to keep me as would Red. And I would stay and Regina can get curb stomped out.

If noms stay the same, Belle is telling me Hook would go. Those girls would be the 3 I need.

Considering I cannot play in veto, I am going to keep my mouth shut and not be pushy for once.

I might just stay this round... stranger things have happened in the BB house.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 21 Sep - 21:02:22

And I just realized scenario 1 and 2 are the same (me next to tink and I think I might stay)

My brain is turning to mush Laughing
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 21 Sep - 22:27:20

Idk what is going to happen. But I will assure you this... if Red is up against me, I will tip my hat and bow out.

I think she is feeling guilty by possibly having "true" final 2s with Tink and myself. But if she actually volunteers.... I just don't have it in me to campaign against her.

I have no idea who she is, just my one guess in my thread, but I have grown too fond to let her do it.

I guess we'll see how this all turns out.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 21 Sep - 22:54:35

Hatter using veto, oddly enough, was not ideal.

I trusted Belle enough to think she would have sent Hook out the door.

Then next round I could have went for Regina or Belle and tink, Red and I would have had the numbers.

Now I fer Red went and did something silly. But even if Tink is put up, I have heard too much to trust both Hook and Hatter would even keep me.

Not to be pessimistic, but I fear with whoever the replacement is... I am done.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 21 Sep - 23:53:45

As expected, I got the 3 voters I thought telling me they will keep me.

Whether they do or not I am not sure.

This does not feel good though. Tink was my #2 and could have easily been my #1 had she and I spoken before Red.

But red is my true ride or die, and we both wanted that 3-way to work out.

It does not feel good whatsoever, but she and I will play to avenge our friend. Tink may hate us, but I hope she understands our final 2 was just too strong.

That is allllll, of course, if I stay. Btw, I think Hatter and Hook meant to post what they did in their own room lol

The Mad Hatter wrote:Exactly. Plus... Regina wins things and we've always been loyal to Red. She's the one who strayed there, not us... I just wish we could've kept Tink too. lol

But you, me, and Red final 3 works too.

I need good people around tomorrow because I can't play for HOH or veto. Razz

If so, they truly are dumb and dumber Razz
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 22 Sep - 13:38:13

I hope Red is not the one holding out the vote.

I don't think she would vote me out, but I do think she would penalty just to not have to actually vote Tink out.

tink would still leave but Red would not play for HOH.

On that note, thinking ahead if I can.... if we throw Hook the HOH, he will  put up Regina and Belle and one of those ladies will leave.

This means next week, I would go after Hook/Hatter but only if Regina is the one to leave. Otherwise I would have to try for HOH next week to get her out (with Hatter as the back up because of his deals with Regina).

But right now, I do think it would be smartest to throw HOH to hook so that I can play next week and strike at Hook/Hatter before they do me.

All, of course, provided I stay this round. The hard part is just deciding between Hook and Hatter as the one to go. Hook is good, but Hatter may have been throwing most of these comps.

Tough choice, but I'm sure it will become clear when the time comes.

I cannot believe I have made it so deep with my Final 2. Maybe I am not as bad a BB player as I sometimes think?

Shout out to Tink! Potentially gone, but not forgotten.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 22 Sep - 22:02:57

It is not impossible to "get one by" this cricket... but I like to think I am quick to sniff things out.

Example: returning juror.

I smell something fishy in the air. Regina doesn't try at ALL... and all of a sudden she is no longer "hidden".

..............come on now. am I paranoid, or is something about to go down?
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 22 Sep - 22:28:56

I am an ass

Emma Swan wrote:I'm going to bed so please if Belle uses it, Hook post a replacement and you guys can start voting.

Razz
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 23 Sep - 18:45:29

[quote="Red Riding Hood"]I agree. I also think it's hilarious that no one knows how close we are. It's to the point where they talk s*** about you to me and vice versa. It's like... Really? It's quite funny. Apparently they want me to target you next. So keep talking to belle and I will solidify that they go up if she wins... They're crazy if they think I'm going to convince belle of anything else and even crazier if they throw it to me thinking I'd put you up, when I'd actually put them up. Could you imagine??? [quote]

True or not, if you've been keeping up with my DRs you know (if Regina left this round) I was going to go after dumb and dumber.

Maybe it is just because I speak to her everyday, but how do people not see Red and I as a pair?

I love it though. A secret Final 2 that has played both sides of the house right down to final 5. She and I have a great shot of being the final 2, but even more so than that... one of us (mostly her) have a great chance of making final 2 and winning.

Ideally, if Belle is not blowing smoke up my ass, I would want Belle to win HOH tomorrow. Then it is 100% one of the two boys leaves (preferably Hatter).

Then winning Final 4 HOH would be best case for Red and me. This way, whoever remains from Hatter/Hook would take her to final 3, as would Belle. Then it would only be a matter of she or I winning Final HOH.

The only thing stopping us right now is the potential of Hatter winning HOH. There still is a chance for me to win veto, but in the event I am up next to Belle (or if Belle wins veto) I very well may be gone. I just got to play as hard as I can... I have gotten lucky with a few comp wins, so maybe I got a wee bit of luck left.

Overall though, I am very pleased with how this game turns out. You can't ask for much more than a deserving winner and anyone left who wins deserves it imo.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 0:17:36

I am too sleepy to write out a DR, so this is what I am thinking.

Sent to the ever lovely Red Riding Hood:

Best we can do is what we've been doing all along: prepare, prepare, prepare.

It is 3 against 1 in the HOH, but I hope with how beastly Belle turned it on, we can both play it up in the event Hatter wins and I am up on the block next to her. Me more so than you as I have to play up how I would take both of them over you at final 4... and you, only if the final noms are Belle and me, how Belle has been throwing and I am easier to beat in final 4. If done subtly, we could pull it off.

But again, hopefully Belle wins HOH and has an open mind to get rid of one of those boys. It would be bad for you or me to win that HOH. I honestly would almost take the chance of throwing it to Hatter as well.

Putting everything on an even playing field, Belle is just as dangerous as Hook/Hatter. The only difference is she is by herself (which is why one of the boys needs to go). But comp wise, it is about the same to me now after her display the other night. Hence, we need to up our chances at one of us winning the Final 4 HOH and we cannot be at maximum #s if one of us wins HOH tomorrow.

Idk, it is tough. I would have a higher percentage of leaving were Hatter to win, but I am also confident in our abilities (and would be a better challenge Razz).

Just thinking of all possibilities. But fact is, you or I winning lessens our chances either way "long term". It would almost require us to 100% have to win the final 4 veto. By letting one of the other 2 win tomorrow, one of us has a better chance of winning Final 4 HOH, and if you're up against say Hook in final 4, or up against Belle... the other would keep you so long as they don't get wind of what we're doing. And I do not think belle would even say anything and just let Hook/Hatter make their decision. Though I have made the mistake of underestimating her before.

If you or I win HOH and nom Hook/Hatter, we kill the possibility of one of them taking you or me @ final 4 (as they would likely take Belle out of spite). But I guess if we HAVE to, we have to and take our chances with the veto in Final 4.

We just got to wait for HOH tomorrow. But that above is every possible outcome depending on who wins what. I can squeak by this round round with Belle or Hatter as HOH I think (so long as Belle does not win veto in the hatter scenario). But next round, I would 100% have to win HOH or veto if things go to plan, otherwise I am donezo.

Tricky, but I have a good feeling we can pull it off. ok Ill stop now lol
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next