Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

+7
Jiminy Cricket
Red Riding Hood
Genie
Ariel
Belle French
Captain Hook
Emma Swan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 21 Oct - 22:50:03

Captain Hook wrote:lol Someone loves keeping my name in their mouth, I see.

You're my friend for life Hooky... why wouldn't I? Smile
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode #4 - In The Ocean Where I Belong

Post by sailormoonsk2 Thu 22 Oct - 0:23:11

Sam is a goddess <333

You're too kind, Hook.

BTW that video is amazing. Let's all thank Sam (Sailormoon) for it.

Anything for you! I hope you, Nat and the cast enjoyed it. It was so much fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Samantha, you are someone I have never had a conversation with. As such, all I ask is to just please keep any and all bias out of these vids please. TYIA Smile

Ummmm okay? I guess that is fair. I am wondering, however, why would you expect anything but an unbiased opinion, Jiminy Cricket? I'm sure I'll love you all. Wink

The Sam video reveal was awesome, but omg I can't hear what she's saying Sad I had to go get my earphones, rofl.

I'm sorry, Regina. I will make sure to keep that in mind next time.  Smile

I love you all I love you
sailormoonsk2
sailormoonsk2

Back to top Go down

Post by sailormoonsk2 Thu 22 Oct - 0:24:03

BUT I NEED TO SEE MORE SAM VIDS

I always knew I liked you. Wink
sailormoonsk2
sailormoonsk2

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Thu 22 Oct - 13:15:23

Sorry, been too busy lately to stop by but I'm loving the episodes! Especially Sam's videos <3
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 22 Oct - 19:00:39

Yeah Neal, you took my comment about sleeping on the couch too literally :p.

I will do my best to start off the next round of episodes tomorrow after work and at least get another reveal out before the weekend ends.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 25 Oct - 13:05:28

Sorry guys. I really do have good intentions but then hockey happens lol. No game tonight so you will get some for sure. Neal is supposed to gather the DRs for me today and I will start right after. I don't know why but having to look for the DRs demotivates me every time I have to write episodes for a game.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2