Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke

+5
Belle French
The Mad Hatter
Red Riding Hood
Captain Hook
Emma Swan
9 posters

Go down

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke Empty Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke

Post by Emma Swan Mon 12 Oct - 21:11:31

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time
Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke 194098636_640

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

19 players, 3 hosts, 76 cameras

This is NatKat's Big Brother Season 1.....

Hosts

- Emma Swan (alrmw31)
- Neal Cassidy (WolfNVX4444)
- Blue Fairy (TheQueenMel)

Captain Hook: "Hello everyone.

Emma you looking beautiful as always."

The Mad Hatter: "Well hello Emma. How are you doing darling? Neal, don't be intimidated by Hook's charming looks."

Jiminy Cricket: "Hello everyone, so nice to be here. I'd stick around right now, but three is a crowd, they say, so I'll drop back another day."

Henry Mills: "Hello everyone! Henry here excited for Operation Python to get started!"

The Mad Hatter: "Welcome Henry. I shall try to keep my comments PG-rated... For now. Jiminy- You don't have to hop off just yet. You just got here buddy, don't leave."

Henry Mills: "I think This place is way too far crazy to be PG Rated"

Peter Pan: "Henry, hi.  How's that soul of yours doing?
If you ever get bored here in Storybrooke you know how to find Neverland: second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Hello to everyone else as well."

Henry Mills: "No thanks Pan. Please don't talk to me"

Peter Pan: "You'll come around
Take care Henry"

Pinocchio: "Heyyy guys!

Unlike me, I have a feeling this season won't be very wooden!"

Regina Mills: "Good day everyone."

The Mad Hatter: "Good day to you as well, Queen Regina. Wink

Pinocchio, what will it take for you to look like that? It's definitely more becoming. You can't stay wooden forever. Magic can be reversed my friend. If you need magic, I have plenty of it in my shop.

And Henry, I will no longer censor then. But just remember, you asked for it!

I have a poem for the day, that I'd love to share with all of you.

There was a young man, who lived in Storybrooke,
His house was quite a mess;
He danced with the cat, and made tea in his hat,
Perplexing the folks with his odd way of dress."

Captain Hook: "This game will not be PG rated as long as myself and Emma are here. I would like to request a private room for us."

The Mad Hatter: "Sounds scandalous Captain. You may need a whole ship for that."

Maleficent: "Hello everyone"

Jiminy Cricket: "Pinocchio! So this is where I find you! How do you ever expect to be a real boy? Look at yourself. Smoking! Playing pool!"

Robin Hood: "Hey All! Hope to have a good time this season.

Can a host please remove the 1 from my name. I just put it there because it said the name Robin Hood was already taken, which was funky monkey."

Pinocchio: "Not evicting me would be a good start Razz

And ooohhh, I love magic! But none of that dark stuff, good vibrations only! And Jiminy, Hello old friend, funny seeing you here. We meet again!"

Jiminy Cricket: "Just remember Pinocchio, no lying this game."

Pinocchip: "Lie? Me? No way Jose!"

Mulan: "Hey.

I'm Mulan."

Red Riding Hood: "Hello everyone! I'm Red Riding Hood, but my friends call me red!"

Mulan: "Hi Riding Hood!"

Captain Hook: "So many great characters"

Red Riding Hood: "Hi Mulan! You doing okay today?"

Mulan: "Hook, ditch Emma, come to Mulan "

Captain Hook: "Hello beautiful. Smile I am trying to be loyal to Emma, but there are too many gorgeous women in this game. It will be very hard for me to stay a one woman man. I am waiting for Red to put up a sexy picture of herself."

Henry Mills: "Hi mom! Hello everyone else who has joined"

Snow White: "Hello all!!"

Red Riding Hood: "Pinocchio, you look a bit different. Is everything okay?"

Pinocchio: "Hey RRH, I'm fine...just got a bit of a splinter"

Red Riding Hood: "Haha. Very well, Pinocchio, very well. Must be hard."

Pinocchio: "Harder then hardwood floors!"

Robin Hood: "That was bad. And you should feel bad."

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke B0PMZZKCUAAvzbI

Henry Mills: "Robin I have nothing to say to you, or your RKO OUTTA NOWHERE wife. She ruined what was supposed to be a fantastic marriage"

Jiminy Cricket: "Quite the mouth on this kid. Not the Henry I know"

Neal Cassidy: "I bet his dad was never around."

Henry Mills: "How ironic of you to say Neal"

Ariel: "Hello"

Ariel's Diary Room

We all know how I do at mystery games. I'm going to try this one though.

Henry Mills: "Hi Ariel! I like your "Finns."

Ariel: "Thank you "

Robin Hood: "Looks like you do have something to say because you keep opening your damn mouth."

The Huntsman: "Hello everyone! Finally here"

The Mad Hatter: "Hi to all those who joined today, Blue Fairy, Red, Mulan, Snow, Ariel, and Robin. You can call me Mad Hatter.

And oh my, this cast sure is looking hot. So many beautiful ladies, I just can't take it. Hello sir Huntsman. Glad to see you're still alive and well."

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke Oh-please-150x150

Jiminy Cricket: "I am so excited, I feel, well, I feel like singing!"

Red Riding Hood: "Hello to those of you who have just joined us. Hi Snow, Ariel, Blue Fairy, The Huntsman, Robin. So nice to see so many fresh, beautiful faces. What a beautiful rendition, Jiminy. It always gets to me."

Jiminy Cricket: "Awww shucks. "

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke 29ca7ea1374b9608ac6275c24a0c71a3

Belle French: "Hello everyone, it's nice to see you all here. I hope there won't be any villains causing trouble."

Regina Mills: "Hello to the new people that I havent had the chance to say hello yet. HELLO"

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke 89614df1_Hello-Is-it

Peter Pan: "Of course not Belle"

Regina Mills: "Well this is awkward..."

Belle French: "Well we all know by now that you've been making good progress in turning a new leaf, Regina.

Pan, we'll be fine as long as you don't try to take over any more bodies or hurt anyone."

Tinkerbell: "Hello Everyone!"

Belle French: "Hi Tink, how are you?"

Peter Pan: "No problem Belle. I'm going to use this game to show everyone that I'm turning over a new leaf. My days of soul stealing and body snatching are behind me. "

Captain Hook: "Hello lovely Belle Smile I have also turned over a new leaf. Love will do that to you."

Belle French: "Of course, love is the strongest force in the world. I'm happy to see how much it's changed you...would you rather go by Hook or Killian?

Pan I'm going to take your word on that because I believe everyone deserves a second chance."

Captain Hook: "I prefer Hook.

Are you hoping that Rumple shows up? I am rooting for you guys to get back together."

Belle French: "I'm surprised to hear you say that, but yes, I was hoping to see him...it'll be interesting after what happened last time with the darkness. Will he still be powerhungry or will the experience have turned him back into the innocent beggar?"

Captain Hook: "Me and the crocodile don't always get along, but he does try to be a better person when he is with you. He does tend to get a bit power hungry though."

Belle French: "Yes, but anyone can be saved from darkness."

Peter Pan: "And anyone can just as easily be drawn into the darkness Twisted Evil

Seriously though, I need help"

Red Riding Hood: "Hello Belle! Hello Magnificent. Welcome!"

Belle French: "I'm sure Snow and Charming could teach you some things."

The Huntsman: "Belle, your avatar is beautiful. You look lovely"

Regina Mills: "Is Chris Hemsworth doing TV shows now? Hello Huntsman!"

Captain Hook: "lol wrong Huntsman, but I did like him in that movie."

Maleficent: "Hello red. Hello everyone else"

Pinocchio: "Hello Maleficent and welcome to everyone I haven't said hi too!

Is the entire party here now?"

Belle French: "Thank you Sheriff Graham, nice to see you back from the dead."

Tinkerbell: "Hello Belle and the rest. I'm excited to be here. I'll try not to use too much fairy dust on you "

The Mad Hatter: "Belle- seriously, if Gold doesn't show up, I'm single and ready to mingle."

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke 20b4d428c9e8edc31c7b1ba3ede8fe07

Genie: "Hello everyone! I see Queen Regina is here"

Genie's Diary Room

Hello everyone! It's nice to play a game of Big Brother again. It has been awhile. I'm not really a follower of the show so I'm not really sure of how my character should be. Although I have read up a bit of his character in the show. Hoping that this would be a good enough cast and game to be in.

I still have not  a proper plan yet on how to work the game and who to work with. I am probably one of the last few to join so I'm still lurking around and see how is the best I should work with. I'm not sure if I should choose some of the more active people and start conversing with them yet. I don't want to be too aloof until I'm the person easy to be put up also.

So, I have to tread very carefully in this beginning of the game.

Regina Mills: "Hello Genie.

And everyone else!

Let's get the party started! When is the first challenge?"

Genie: "HoH is tonight at 9 PM EST! It's on the Schedule thread."

Regina Mills: "Oh yes, I didn't see that! Thanks genie.

Good luck everyone in HOH tonight!"

Genie: "hello hook and mulan. it can be lonely being a genie and glad to see some other people around."

Mulan: "Hey Genie"

Dr.Whale: "Hello Everybody!"

Dr.Whale's Diary Room

I am really worried I am gonna be targeted cause I was the last to sign in

Red Riding Hood: "Welcome Genie, Tinkerbell and Dr. Whale! Let's get this party started. Haha"

Henry Mills: "Hi Dr. whale. How have you been?"

Henry Mill's Diary Room

Ok so the cast looks good so far. I'm gonna try to lay low for a while and scope out an alliance.

Dr.Whale: "I am doing great Henry How about you?"

Dr.Whale's Diary Room

Red sent me a message she is obviously playing too hard to fast it's pretty shady to send messages so quickly

Princess Anna: "Here!"

The lights dim in the house alerting everyone to grab a bed and rest before the first big challenge of the season. Regina looks to see where all the hot guys go so she can follow them....

Regina Mill's Diary Room

Ok this show is full of cuties. I am definitely watching now hue hue.
I'm keeping my eyes on and panties ready for the following:

Mad Hatter
Huntsman
Captain Cook
Robin Hood

A showmance with any of them is not out of the question

Belle French's Diary Room

I seem to be a bit late registering, busy day today. I see a lot of familiar faces around here; some I'm happy to have around, some that I would rather never be in town again. I was approached by Jefferson first of all people, it was a bit random but I'm being friendly to him. The last time he was in Storybrooke I realize that he caused problems with Emma, but it was to help his daughter and who would I be to judge someone for trying to help their children? Rumple's motivation besides power was always trying to find Baelfire.

I would like a hero's alliance naturally, but if a villain (one more dangerous and evil than Jefferson) approached me and expressed guilt about what they had done before, I would give them a chance. You never know who could end up working together, I'm looking forward to it.

Did everyone live happily ever after? That was not the case for at least 1 player after the first Head of Household, next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time.

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke Make-the-most-of-a-polarizing-brand-30-638

Ariel
Belle French
Captain Hook
Dr. Whale
Genie
Henry Mills
Jiminy Cricket
Maleficent
Mulan
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Princess Anna
Red Riding Hood
Regina Mills
Robin Hood
Snow White
The Huntsman
The Mad Hatter
Tinker Bell
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke Empty Re: Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke

Post by Captain Hook Mon 12 Oct - 21:15:23

Good episode.

I wish I knew Regina wanted a possible showmance with me. I would have been up for it. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke Empty Re: Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 12 Oct - 21:16:57

Red sent me a message she is obviously playing too hard to fast it's pretty shady to send messages so quickly
LOL duh! <3

Great episode. You guys are awesome!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 12 Oct - 21:19:14

Look at the episode talk section for some new information. I'm going to bed now but more tomorrow <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 12 Oct - 21:20:17

Also most of the pictures are me posting my reaction/comments to what is going on through pictures <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 12 Oct - 21:20:25

Goodnight Emma! Thanks for taking the time to do this!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 12 Oct - 21:22:35

lol Emma, I like the reaction pics. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 12 Oct - 21:23:30

Maybe I'm just tooooo tired but the picture with the kids that says "when you dance, leave room for Jesus" I'm still laughing.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 12 Oct - 21:24:01

I'm laughing at the Lionel Richie one.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 12 Oct - 21:25:50

Me too <3 there was just too many Hello's and then Regina's big HELLO made me start singing that song.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 12 Oct - 21:29:09

Lol <3
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 13 Oct - 3:21:37

Loving the 1st episode Emma!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 13 Oct - 13:27:01

Lol at Whale catching on to Red so fast.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Tue 13 Oct - 14:37:28

Awww to be young and naive. Such fond memories.

Episode #1 - Welcome to Storybrooke 6357439390750352162062678470_6f6d9760-0183-0133-f45f-0e18518aac2f
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Whale Tue 13 Oct - 15:37:27

Belle French wrote:Lol at Whale catching on to Red so fast.
why lol I thought it was a given
Dr Whale
Dr Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mills Tue 13 Oct - 16:03:58

Hi everyone!
Henry Mills
Henry Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 13 Oct - 16:26:04

LOL should have struck when he could have...
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 13 Oct - 16:33:03

Dr Whale wrote:
why lol I thought it was  a given

Lol. Me too, Whale... Me too.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Tue 13 Oct - 18:40:23

Spoiler Alert:
Spoiler:
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 14 Oct - 13:47:50

Hey Henry! I thought I said hello! Sorry for the late response.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 14 Oct - 20:41:59

Peter Pan, we were not impressed with you young man :p.

I will try my hardest to do one now. I'm exhausted but I know tomorrow I won't be around at all. Good news is I have Friday off so I should be able to knock a lot off over the weekend.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Thu 15 Oct - 11:03:58

Sorry Emma.  Everytime I play games I always say I'm going to put more effort into my confessionals, but I never end up actually doing it.  And even though I had a lot of fun during this game, I actually ended up giving 0 confessionals, which is low even for me.  I'm sorry if it makes your job more difficult when writing the episodes.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down