Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Confessions - Page 3 Empty Re: Confessions

Post by Belle French Tue 22 Sep - 22:13:14

I'm apparently the Veto queen of this game, which if you had told me when this thing started I would have laughed and said you must be drunk. But it's happened and I've made myself safe again. But I can't keep relying on these wins...but it's likely way too late to get in with the boys, they keep calling me a threat. Why would they want to take me to the end, especially with Mal, Tink and whoever will leave between Regina and Red in jury already? They'll never take me on for a serious actual alliance. So it looks like it's going to be me and whichever one of my ladies stays versus Hook, Hatter and Jiminy for the rest of the game, and it sucks.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Fri 25 Sep - 20:22:25

I decided to go with evicting Hook because as much as people claim that Hatter may be throwing all the comps, there's no real proof to show that he's doing that. So I just have to go with what I've seen, also Hook hasn't actually talked to me to try to pitch a case to save himself while Hatter actually did take the time. He's still going to go unless Jiminy did a major mind change like he did in the round with Mulan and Genie, but I tried.

Jiminy wants to take me to the finals and while I like having half the f4 want to take me, the fact that he managed to survive to finals would be a great selling point to a jury. Also he's won a lot of comps and made a lot of moves to get rid of big players. Taking him to finals would have to purely bank on them being bitter and not recognizing what big moves they were. But if they're not bitter and find it impressive he made it that far when so many people were after him he could talk his way into a win.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 27 Sep - 12:08:07

I've decided that Jiminy can't make the finals if Hook, Red and I have anything to say about it. I don't dislike him anymore, but he's made some pretty impressive moves to evict big names. He could talk his way to a win pretty easy if they decide to vote on gameplay and not personal feelings. We just have to make sure he doesn't win Veto. Everyone (unless they're lying) says that they want me in the final 3, even if they don't think they can beat me. They just want Jiminy gone. Of course I like that, but I'm not discounting a surprise.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 29 Sep - 10:38:56

Final words: Wow. I have to say I never saw that coming. Now that I think about it Red was never publically as anti-Jiminy as the rest of us, and this explains the Tink vote. I probably should have realized it. I wish I had won that Veto, but in the end it's my fault for not being observant enough of my own allies. I'll be very curious to see what the two talked about. The 4th place curse strikes again. Wink
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum