Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Confessions - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessions

Post by Belle French Fri 11 Sep - 20:26:42

Mulan ended up staying which I'm personally happy about because she seems to like me, but man was that a confusing HOH reign. I still like Jiminy though and trust that he wouldn't turn on me but I do wish he had been more certain of what he was doing. I would have rather just voted off Genie firsthand. With this new HOH I don't know what strategy I want to go for. Do I want to post nonstop and try hard to win or no? I've got a lot of decent relationships with cast members now and I was just added to a new room. It would be really awkward to put up one of them now, it might actually be better for me to lose and not show my hand.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 13 Sep - 20:10:01

And always let your conscience be your guide my foot. Not only does Pan not put up Jiminy, but he puts up Regina and Melificent, which was the worse case scenario besides if he put up Regina and Red. Then one of them would have to stay up and would probably be screwed. At least there's some possible wiggle room here, but still! I'm not mad at Pan because he just did what he thought was best for his game based on what he was told. But I am mad at Jiminy because it means that he wasn't as trustworthy as I had thought him to be, I feel like such a dummy.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 13 Sep - 20:12:19

Maybe I'm ridiculous but I'm going to revive the AnnaBelle room just to see where her head is at. We may also need her vote to keep who stays up between Regina and Mel so I need to get back into her head again. Who knows if she'll even respond though? The girl has no game.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 13 Sep - 20:16:45

I apparently missed that Anna got expelled. I am an idiot. Screw this whole week.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Sun 13 Sep - 20:21:34

You're not an idiot. A few other people didn't know she was gone either lol
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 14 Sep - 11:49:34

HELL YEAH Jiminy.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 14 Sep - 11:51:46

I just want to clarify that I was cursing Jiminy, not praising him with that last post. Darn forum censoring.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Mon 14 Sep - 14:34:56

HELL YEAH
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 14 Sep - 22:11:35

Wikipedia having a wrong spelling might have just caused my eviction. I apparently wasn't meant to win this. From never nominated to conspired against to stop from winning HOH to possibly losing Veto like this. FML.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Mon 14 Sep - 23:25:40

Throwing a parade in your name
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 14 Sep - 23:33:08

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST PULLED THAT OFF.

I knew I was gone. Hook had straight up told Mel that I was done and out and I have a history of winning a comp like once every two years so I figured I was done. I didn't feel confident in that tiebreaker at all, I figured unless it's Harry Potter trivia or something else ridiculously biased (which I really doubted) that I was going to be sipping sex on the beaches with Regina tomorrow night. But I actually survived.

The only bad thing about this is that it increases my threat level even more and I'll no doubt be put up again tomorrow if someone from that side wins again. Plus Hook is bound to put up Red and she'll probably be seen as more dangerous than Mel and leave over her because Mel hasn't won anything. That sucks because Red did have the best shot out of all of us of winning a comp despite my good luck. So while I feel pretty badass right now, I know that I'm still going to lose an ally unless Hook somehow snaps out of his mind control and realizes Jiminy is a snake.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 15 Sep - 12:17:13

I can't believe he didn't put Red up! I'm so relieved, this whole fast forward night started out as such a nightmare but somehow everything went in our favour. Mel's still up though and I don't know if she'll stay over Tink or not. I have no idea who Tink is with, who she's loyal to, who she's allied to even for just a vote, she's a complete enigma to me. Apparently she is to Hook too which is why she went up, but ugh I can't help but be annoyed that he still didn't put up Jiminy.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Wed 16 Sep - 14:28:30

Regina is back <3333 So happy. I messaged Tink before I knew Regina was coming back and suggested working with her, and I'm going to stick to that offer too. So we can be a group with the same numbers as with Maleficent, I just hope I can trust her as much as Maleficent. She claims to have no real friends in this game so hopefully she'll be loyal to us. Another good thing is that Regina was one of the strongest members of our alliance competitions wise, so she can help us win some HOH's or POV's. Also if I ended up making finals with her there would be some people who wouldn't feel like they would be able to vote for her because she had already been evicted once.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Fri 18 Sep - 13:00:21

Apparently it's my job now to make Veto competitions more complicated, sorry all Laughing Jiminy though proved to Pan that he should have never trusted him by backdooring him. This will probably be what gets him out to be honest, now everyone will know he can't be trusted and both sides will be looking to put him up. I suppose he could Escape to Storybrooke next round and get himself another week. But if that doesn't work pretty much everyone should have him as one of their nominations.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Fri 18 Sep - 22:15:10

I'll be blunt and say I don't know how to do these kind of puzzles, never have. When they come up I usually just throw the comp. I am messaging Jiminy though and trying to offer an olive branch because we could still use him now. He could vote the way I want and he's bound to be targeted over us now with that backdoor. The only issue is he can't win HOH so unless he escapes to Storybrooke almost everyone will put him up and I doubt I could get him the votes to stay against anyone. So this might be fruitless, but you never know.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 20 Sep - 12:49:26

So Jiminy did manage to escape Storybrooke which means the obvious first target for everyone is gone and I'm up again. I'm really not surprised, but if I stay up against Mulan then I have a good shot cuz I'll have Red, Regina and Tink. I just hope they don't take her off and put up one of my ladies. I know that I've won multiple Veto's now, but I still attest that I'm not normally good at comps so I don't feel confident saying I'll have to win it. Most of the times I don't, I don't know what's happened this game Razz
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Sun 20 Sep - 13:06:53

Just please don't make the veto more complicated again.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 20 Sep - 13:41:24

I'm so sorry lmao
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 20 Sep - 21:52:44

I could've been taken off the block by Regina, but Mulan is MIA and we have majority with Jiminy escaping to Storybrooke. I should absolutely survive this vote and we'll have a great shot of being in charge of the HOH next round. All things are coming up bitches.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 21 Sep - 19:17:32

I'm doing this thing where I compliment each juror as they leave the game. Some of them I talked to extensively like Maleficent and I talked with Mulan a few times, but there are some like Genie and Pan that I should have probably socialized with more. I want the last thing they see of me to be a praise of their gameplay or personality so their last impression of me is positive.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 21 Sep - 20:46:38

I told Hatter that I would try to keep him safe a few rounds, by that I mean him going last between him, Jiminy and Hook. I had also promised Jiminy though that I would try to work with him and now he's up for the first time since that promise. If he stays up then he's going to go unanimously guaranteed so I can't throw a vote his way for sympathy and risk looking shady. So if he can't get himself off then the deal has to be off too. It's probably best for me not to try too hard to win Veto because Jiminy would probably want me to use it to prove what I offered to him, but that would piss off all of the girls. It's actually best for me not to win competitions at this point on unless it's between my life in the game and my eviction.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 21 Sep - 22:19:04

If I convince Hatter to leave his f2 on the block to be evicted that would not only split up a strong alliance from the very beginning, but it would be just plain hilarious.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 21 Sep - 22:33:14

He's falling for it more than I thought he would, but he still said in a private room he thinks he'll have to take Hook off the block. We all have to push this story that we're not slumber party buddies like they think we are and that Jiminy is the devil. In the end Jiminy will still probably end up being placed against a girl and we'll have to vote him out, but at least he sees the effort I put in and he appreciates it. So we'll leave on good terms and I'll have a shot at his jury vote. But man do I want Hook out in a blindside.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 22 Sep - 19:54:56

I'm an idiot. Talking to Hatter and mentioning the girls like one complete unit obviously scared him and either he or Hook used some power and got Tink out. I feel like I've downgraded from Parvati to Shirin in one night.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Tue 22 Sep - 20:03:33

Or maybe it's not a power. All four votes still counted, but only I was counted as voting to keep Tink. Has Red turned rogue?
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum