Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bae's confessionals

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bae's confessionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Bae's confessionals

Post by Regina Mills Tue 8 Sep - 22:59:52

Ugh so like, I need to calm down and write an HOH blog later, but for now i just want to say I FUC****NG HATE WHALE. sphincter, you never contact me to say hi or talk game, the only times you have talked to me was demanding not to nominate you and a half assed reply to a Hi PM I sent you on like, before the first HOH. And now you send me a PM throwing shade and being an overall cunt. Like, GTFO of here. If you want to game to be less boring and predictable, show up and start winning shet then!!! like, I legit hate this person.

Hopefully, this is his time to go and no one tries to pull some funny games. I made it known he's my target, so we will see.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 10 Sep - 15:08:22

Week whatever (HOH Jiminy noms mulan and pan)
Major lol @ Jiminy getting power hungry and making such a big move. I am honestly confused about this game. We were in a solid-ish 8 person alliance, and sure, people make side deals, happens all the time. But I told Jiminy, the best way to go about this, is to get rid of all the floaters and possible votes for "the other side" before we made a move against the HBICs. The HBICs in this case=Hook, Pan, and Hatter. His plan apparently is to put Hatter up in case veto gets used. Sure, he will probably get a huge threat out, but now you have who knows how many people gunning for you.

I am sad he nominated Mulan since she's my girl, but I can't be too sad or else people are going to put one and one together. If i get picked to play in veto, I will throw it, because I don't want to put my game at risk. I feel like I am in a comfortable spot, and this is a very delicate week, where every move matters.

The games have begun indeed.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 11 Sep - 8:38:03

Tonight Cricket Face got on my last nerve and I wish i could tell why. Like B*ITCH it's your HOH, do whatever you want!!! Stop giving us attitude if we all just say, oh Jiminy we will support you no matter what!! BECAUSE WE WILL.

His target is Mulan even though she has done nothing wrong as far as I am concerned. If he wants to target a big threat he should be targeting Genie, who seems to be fllying so much under the radar, people would prefer to keep him over someone as harmless as Mulan. I was cool with Genie at the beginning of the game, but lately he's been acting kind of sketchy.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 11 Sep - 13:04:01

Room with Jiminy, Hook and Red please xoxo
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fairy Fri 11 Sep - 18:55:58

Hey gurl. Stay strong.
Blue Fairy
Blue Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 11 Sep - 18:57:23

WHO are you? Question

JK LOVE YOU GURL <333 HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fairy Fri 11 Sep - 18:58:49

Xo!!

WHO ARE YOU?! Cutting your own son...#crying
Blue Fairy
Blue Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 23:19:51

Last confessional:

Well this was a shitty way to leave the game. I know people have been saying, dont give up, dont stop fighting, but it's depressing when you ARE fighting, but people still choose to believe lies over the truth.

Peter chose to believe lies over the truth, even after screenshots were shown to him. So, what chance did I have after that? None.

I had a great time for sure in this game, but I never thought I would leave this way. I thought that I was going to be backdoored because I was a threat or something. That at least would have made me feel good about my game. I hate that I am leaving basically because a rat wanted to make a big move, and I made a post agreeing to it. The rat didnt want to leave, so he threw me under the bus. It is perhaps the most frustrating thing that has happened to me in all the games I've played on this site. Probably even more frustrating than when Tom voted me out at final four in Zuchini's game. At least then I was voted out because I was a jury threat.

I have a feeling this is it for me as far as IMDb goes. This was the last straw. I am obviously not taking this well, and I dont know if I need even more stress right now. I know some of these people on the site like to play this way, but this is not the way I play. Natalie Figueroa blindsided her own "alliance", but never made up lies about anyone.

At least I feel like a long and well deserved break is overdue. Indefinite hiatus is what's called I think.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 14 Sep - 23:10:06

Girl why you sending me PMs when I cant reply to them lol
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Mon 14 Sep - 23:10:41

Honestly, Belle should have been given the win though, anytime to piss Jiminy off Razz

Sorry, sorry. Still bitter. Your decision was fine.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 15 Sep - 8:43:15

Kathy,

I hope the return to the game challenge is short since I have class tonight. I can do it while in class and like, not pay attention Laughing but if it goes for over an hour I probably won't do it. Sad

Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 15 Sep - 8:43:57

Or maybe I'll just go home early. Decisions, decisions....
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 15 Sep - 12:31:11

One thing for sure, Neal and I talked about it and we won't do endurance on a Tuesday. I'm still suffering trauma from RTF's Monday Endurance challenge lol.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 15 Sep - 13:04:07

STAY STRONG <3
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 15 Sep - 21:32:34

Why is this irrelevant sphincter Snow White trying to get back in the game? Ugh. I swear if she beats me and goes back in....

I don't have a perfect score though, so I can still be beaten by everybody UGH. Stupid computer clock....
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Tue 15 Sep - 22:34:05

Regina Mills wrote:STAY STRONG <3
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 16 Sep - 21:43:15

Well at least I know I made jury. I dont want the same stress and headache that I got last time. I'll let them send me out the door and save the girls. They dont need to be sacrificed because of me, I will feel awful.

Fun game though
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 17 Sep - 23:25:54

And I was thinking about not using it. I had already typed a very OD speech and decided to delete it at the last minute and post what i did instead. i changed my mind. i didnt want to use it, but i knew that would be even more selfish than using it. my gut was right, my gut was right...

Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 18 Sep - 9:49:20

What the UNICORN FARTS is going on in this game, I have no idea. I am way too paranoid for this lol

Hatter is charming the panties off of me, but I know it's all BS.

I feel like the only person I can trust is Red, she seems to be very straight forward. Pan was too, but he got me out once already, and I dont think I can trust him anymore. Hook is sketchy as fack. I am still not convinced about Tinker and I think she could be a snitch.

Mulan is turning out to be the unreliable ally. She probably has stuff going on IRL so I dont want to be too harsh.

And don't get me started on Jiminy...

My goal next round is to get Jiminy or Hook out of the game. I NEED to win HOH, but if it's one of those post as many times as you can in 36 hours challenges again, I will rage so hard. Laughing
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Fri 18 Sep - 10:09:28

It wasn't going to be but it will be ENDURANCE now.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 18 Sep - 10:14:38

I HATE YEW
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Fri 18 Sep - 17:54:48

YOUR FACE MAKES ME WANT TO FART
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Fri 18 Sep - 17:57:37

HOW R.UDE
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 20 Sep - 21:58:11

So this round, Hatter wins the puzzle HOH challenge. I have never been good at puzzles, so once I saw the challenge, I knew I wasn't going to win it unless I spent all day trying and trying again. This sphincter has too much to do on weekends so I ain't got time for dat. The results were hilarious because just as I suspected, that tootsiefruitsy ass betch Jiminy went straight for immunity. He's probably one of the most cowardly people I have ever seen. That hoe can go anytime now. He's a good villain though, and I dont watch the show so not sure if he's playing character or not.

Anyway, Hatter wins, tells me I am not going to be nominated. I think he's telling the truth, but can't know with these people. He posts his nominations, and Belle and Mulan are nominated. Mulan has been kind of inactive-ish lately so if noms stay the same, not much I can do to keep her when Belle, who is a lot more active and useful to my game, is also nominated.

But at least I got picked for veto! I am thinking of throwing it, but if Belle wins and uses it, I could be a potential replacement nominee, so we will see how I feel by the time the challenge begins...
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Tue 22 Sep - 8:46:57

Veto comes and after a hot mess of a competition, I eventually win a heart stopping tie breaker round. With Belle and Mulan on the block, it makes little sense for me to use it and risk damaging my relationship with Red who would have been the potential replacement nominee. So I don't. We have the votes to get rid of Mulan, unless the boys play a special power. Mulan, I love you girl, but you have become inactive and at Final 8, that's kind of not cool lol.

With Jiminy being a tootsiefruitsy and hiding out of Storybrooke, this week should be painless.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next