Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Entry #1

Go down

Diary Entry #1 Empty Diary Entry #1

Post by Pinocchio Fri 28 Aug - 11:47:47

Another Day, Another Season.

I chose my character of Pinocchio because well, lying is a huge part of his Mythos. Was even considering changing my avatar throughout the season based off how many lies I've told. The more lies told, the bigger my nose gets in the pictures. Think these monkeys will pick up on it?

I've never seen this show so when I chose my character from the cast list on IMDB, I had no idea he was the heartthrob of the group. Lucky me!

I haven't spoken to a lot of people yet, just wanted to do enough to not get nominated and lay low the first couple weeks. Me n Jiminey hit it off from the getgo and he's the only one I plan on staying loyal too. People might think because of our characters we're working together, but because it's too obvious people may also think we're not. So to pull off the triple swerve we are working together...allianception.

Mad Hatter, RRH & Maleficent also reached out to me. But the only one I like from the group is RRH. I know she's cool with Jiminey also, so we're gonna wait for her to bring up us 3 working together just she doesn't catch me n Jiminey already are and that way, she'll also think it was her idea Cool I also built some trust with RRH through HOH last night giving her my vote, and her giving me hers. She filled me in on Regina rallying for votes, so RRH is definitely someone I can work with moving forward.

As for myself, I only messaged Belle and Peter Pan. Not trying to get caught with my hand in everybody's cookie jar so I feel like that's enough of the cast to keep me safe for now.

I'm happy with the noms, 2 players I never bothered to messaged and they never bothered to message me. Don't really care who leaves of the 2, but Ariel is cuter so she'll probably get my vote to stay if nothing changes. Think that's all for now, Veto this weekend. I don't expect anything drastic to happen no matter who wins it. Smooth sailing thus far!
Pinocchio
Pinocchio

Back to top Go down