Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 14 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 22:28:56

Did you see that Jiminy posted your message that you posted in the room about me, you, and Red being final 3? Was it a typo or did you accidentally post in the wrong room?
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 22:30:50

I never posted in the wrong room... I'll go look
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 22:40:59

That's literally a typing error or more like a miscommunication of what I meant, but he's going off of that? My god, I'll quit right now. That's ridiculous. He was in the room talking to me as I said it... I was obviously responding TO him...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 22:44:31

I know. Jiminy is an idiot. He has been a whack job this entire game.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 22:46:36

I'm so freaking mad right now... I can't even. He didn't think to mention this before?! I mean seriously. I clearly was responding to his post... My god. That's annoying and if that's what gets me sent packing, I may just have a fit right here on the open thread. That's ridiculous. And his excuse of a final 2?! When clearly the challenges line up to a final 3... ????
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 22:48:32

Just asked for final 3 clarification from Emma on the challenge thread itself. Dear whatever, I hope Red won this, although Jiminy and Belle probably posted a lot and probably have a great shot too. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 22:51:54

I hope Red won it too. I know I will be gone if noms stay the same. I will be rooting for you from jury. I am so scared to go there because I know I will catch so much heat for working with Jiminy and not getting him out when I had the chance.

I honestly have no idea who is playing as Jiminy, but they have been the most annoying person I have ever encountered in a game and I hope I never have to play with them again.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 22:55:16

HAHAHA me too. I have my ideas about who they could be, but then they do something crazier and I'm like, really?! No way...

I posted what Emma said. She even sarcastically was like, come on... it's obviously a final 3... Unless I'm missing something. Razz

Emma Swan wrote:Look at the schedule ladies and gents, it's pretty obvious how many people will leave before the finale.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 22:58:13

Jiminy Cricket wrote:Jury of 8 though?

I just about lost it when he posted this... haha It's like, get there faster Jiminy!

And I'm going to guilt trip him hardcore. Be really sweet and like, But Jiminy, we were final 3 forever and ever and ever! It'll work. I'll break him. Belle has to go up if noms change...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 23:01:39

I was rolling my eyes when I saw he posted about the jury of 8. stfu and do the math. We only have 1 HOH and veto left. Rolling Eyes
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:04:05

Yeah, and he has to have watched a season of Survivor right? They do final 3's all the damn time...

I thought you and I did well convincing him that it's us 3 with Red as 4th, and there he goes not figuring out that it's a FINAL 3 that would include US THREE. Like, we had to literally spell it out for him?!

So frustrated... I'm laying it on thick with the guilt trip though because if any of us won veto besides Belle, he could still nominate her... We need this to happen.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:05:43

I really believe in my gut that either Jiminy or Red won the veto and I need to do damage control BEFORE we know who has it... Not after.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 23:08:07

He didn't use the veto. I hate him so much!!!

I know I am leaving. Please win this thing. Very Happy
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:14:16

I would rather me leave honestly... I have a life I can get back to, and then vote you or Red to win... I could convince the jury that you two deserve it the most... Whoever is in finals with Jiminy, if he even gets there...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 23:19:38

Sad ugh I hate this. I do not want to be left here alone with these people. I hate Jiminy and Belle so much. I will still have Red, but it won't be the same. Sad

If I stay, I will be sweating blood and tears to win those challenges!!!!! If I have to sit in f3 with Belle and lose...idc. I would rather lose to her.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:24:11

Omg, one of us has to be with Red and Belle in the finals... It's the only way. I swear this, I won't vote Jiminy to win this game. He's too damn stupid to get my vote. Idc if that's bitter or what, but I feel like you, Belle, AND Red all have just as deserving pleas for the win and I'll fight whether I'm in final 3 or in jury to prove that Jiminy wasn't the only one running the ship around here. Believe that right now...

And I asked Belle about the vote, she said Jiminy didn't tell her who to vote. Then I told her she's played an amazing game, Idk what Jiminy's thinking, and that she's done so well, he's nuts to want to take her. She said:

Belle French wrote:Thank you, I will be honest with you though in that he did tell me he'd rather you go. I'd rather Hook go, but Red would rather you go as well so I would only be able to tie it and then Jiminy would vote for you to leave anyway.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 23:32:11

Red wrote me and said she didn't know what to do. I told her that I wasn't going to campaign against you, but that I still wanted to work with her if I stay and that we will go after Jiminy hardcore next. I told her I would rather lose to Belle than have Jiminy even get a shot at winning this game. I hate him so much!!!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:35:09

I honestly don't know what to do. Sad

I swear, I wanted you and I in final 2 if it came to that, and final 3 with Red (now that we know it's a final 3)... You and I worked so hard all game and this is tough for me.

I want a win obviously because I've been fighting hard this game for it, but it's also like, the feeling of, it's Thursday night- the game doesn't end til Monday then all the jury questioning and I just can't decide if I have the fight for it.

I want to stay so I can fight hard Sunday to finally evict Jiminy, but at the same time, I don't want to campaign against you. I really don't...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:40:28

Can't wait for the game to be over so we can chat about it, because it's been a fun ride Hook. A really fun ride. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 23:40:32

I feel like there is still a chance. Just because Jiminy says he wants you out doesn't mean he will evict you. You know how wishy washy he has been this entire game. He might have "heard" I was saying something about him. Rolling Eyes

I am glad that I got to meet you and play the game with you. Smile It is very rare that you form an alliance on day 1 and it lasts so long.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 23:41:46

The Mad Hatter wrote:Can't wait for the game to be over so we can chat about it, because it's been a fun ride Hook. A really fun ride. Smile

awww same here. Sad I am going to miss you. I think we will be bff's after this is over. I hope you are someone I like on IMDb. lol :p
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:45:40

I agree. I've had a good gut feeling about you since the start and it's a testament to the personalities working well together. Just legitimately sad it couldn't work out for us. I think you/me/Red final 3 and you or I would've won it. Both of us I'd be equally happy for. The thought of Jiminy in final 3 and people handing him the win because he won challenges makes me really sick honestly... Because behind the scenes, you, Red, and I (including Regina and Pan even), did just as much work as Jiminy, but Idk if the jury would bother seeing it that way or not... Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 23:50:31

I agree. Whoever goes to jury needs to trash talk him and try to get people not to vote him. lol

I am going to go shower now. I will talk to you later, unless eviction is posted before I get back. I really did enjoy working with you. You are a great player and a loyal friend.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 23:53:10

Same to you Hook. This game will be in my records book for sure. It's been so fun.

And yes, I will jury trash talk for sure. haha Let's see, where to start?

Between now and tomorrow, I want to give you some notes I was thinking of in my head for finals, especially if I were up against Jiminy, because I thought about that. I have to go now too, but maybe we can chat later, or tomorrow before one of our names goes to golden yellow. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 25 Sep - 16:37:47

I'm really sad about this Hook. Sad

Just remember, if one of us makes finals with Jiminy, he does not get credit for the Crazy 8's... No matter how much he tries to take it. lol. It's been fun playing with you Hook and I'm truly going to miss this game when it's done. I just hope and pray that Jiminy is not in the finals! lol

I guess I just want to say goodbye before the vote is announced. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next