Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 9 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 20:49:15

Ha! I understand you there completely! I'm excited for some of the players this season of Survivor. Smile

Red and I kind of discussed an idea of F3 of you, me, and her. lol. I had kind of pitched it out there because she had said that she knows you, her, and Jiminy will fight hard even on the days when I have to miss. And then I said that honestly, I'd like a final 3 of us if at all possible, because Jiminy really could get votes for all of the stuff he's won thus far.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 20:52:44

Yes Belle is 100% the target. She's avoided eviction way too many times now and I don't want it to happen again. I just hope the votes are there. Does Jiminy vote as an "Escapee"? lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 20:55:19

Just checked, and Jiminy won't be able to vote. So if noms stay the same, it'll be you and Red at least voting to evict Belle and I can break the tie if it comes to that. Thankfully! Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 20 Sep - 21:25:46

ugh sorry. I tried, but I could not figure out any of them.

I bet she uses it on Belle.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 20 Sep - 21:27:38

The Mad Hatter wrote:Ha! I understand you there completely! I'm excited for some of the players this season of Survivor. Smile

Red and I kind of discussed an idea of F3 of you, me, and her. lol. I had kind of pitched it out there because she had said that she knows you, her, and Jiminy will fight hard even on the days when I have to miss. And then I said that honestly, I'd like a final 3 of us if at all possible, because Jiminy really could get votes for all of the stuff he's won thus far.

I just noticed this. I would be down for a f3 with you and her. I agree, I don't think we will beat Jiminy either.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 21:30:54

Ok, I'll try talking to her. Smile But I hope she doesn't use it. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 21:40:07

Yesss! Doing the happy dance. I briefly asked her not to use it if at all possible and she didn't use the veto!!! Very Happy
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 20 Sep - 21:42:23

Yay!!! This is great!!! Very Happy

Belle better not write me because I will ignore it like she did my last message. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 21:46:31

She's ignored me so much!!!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 21:50:57

I can't believe she doesn't even message the HOH...

And I was thinking ahead to tomorrow. So, it's probably best if I DON'T play for Escape to Storybrooke right? Because I want to still be eligible for playing in the veto that's also tomorrow. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 20 Sep - 22:01:05

I don't think I would escape Storybrooke.  I think you need to stick around so you can play for POV and vote. If Regina wins, I know Jiminy is going up and I am worried that I will be next to him so I would want you to be able to vote to keep me. And also, I don't want to be left alone with Jiminy. lmao
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 22:09:00

AHAHA "left alone with Jiminy" is the best part of all of that. Very Happy I would never do that to you, my friend. Smile

Yeah, I agree completely with all of that. And I would never in a million years not want to have a vote with only 7 people left. That'd be crazy! And if for some reason Jiminy and you are on the block and I win veto to take you down, then that'd be 2 of us voting out of 4 voters... Hopefully then we'd have Red voting as well. There are so many scenario options!

I'll just be here tomorrow to help with the HOH if possible and then play in the veto, hopefully, since all but one person will get to play tomorrow.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 20 Sep - 22:34:39

Sounds good to me. Smile I will also be here tomorrow.

I am going to get off of here for a while. I will talk to you later.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 20 Sep - 23:06:52

Ok enjoy your night Hook! I know I will. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 13:39:07

I am worried about this round now.

First Red was saying how she is scared someone has a power and then she was saying how Mulan wrote her and wants to leave. I am worried that she is going to keep Belle. I told her that I thought we should go ahead and get rid of Belle and we can take out Mulan next.

I want to trust Red, but that has me worried.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 18:01:19

[font=Constantia][size=17]That has me worried too... Sad All I can do is reassure Red that our plan is solid. If Belle doesn't leave, then I'm gonna be pretty upset. Sad[\size][\font]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 18:07:48

Me too.

I just find it strange how Mulan never talks to anyone, but she supposedly wrote Red and said she wanted to leave. Why didn't she write me also or post on the thread that she wanted to leave? I think Red may be lying so she will have an excuse to keep Belle.

She did say that she hadn't made up her mind and would talk to us before she votes so hopefully we can change her mind.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 18:46:39

She also mentioned about hearing lies and thought she'd ask about it "just for laughs". Something about me being after her. I shot that down. Then mentioned the wolf power and speculating about it. I just mentioned agin that we can't worry about the unknown... And that who knows, Jiminy could have it for all we know. Then she mentioned how about Mulan supposedly told her she wants to be voted off... Idk but I told her not to fall for Belle's tricks and that Belle HAS to go...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 19:04:03

I am going to be kind of pissed off if she doesn't leave. She has escaped eviction too many times. She always manages to spread lies and cause paranoia. I told her that we could vote Belle out and then go after Mulan next round if that is what Mulan wants and that way we could have an easy round, but she was saying how it wasn't fair to Belle. Rolling Eyes
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 19:12:02

That's so odd of Red to say. Like, no it is fair, because she's avoided eviction too many times, without helping us out any.

I had said this yesterday:
The Mad Hatter wrote:Yeah, she'll probably try any lies too at this point to stay. It's not worth worrying about. If it happens, it happens. But most likely she'll try to pull something just to survive in the game. We have the #s, so we just need to keep it that way. Smile

Then she said this:
Red Riding Hood wrote:Yeah!! Smile

Speaking of lies... A lot of things are coming my way, probably lies, but I thought I'd clear the air anyway. Apparently there's a wolf power (I think belle has it. Why wouldn't Regina use the veto??). But whatever... We'll deal with it I suppose.

One other thing... Did you say you were coming after me and didn't trust me? I know you questioned me about this last week, but... I figured I'd ask anyway... just for laughs. Lol

Then this at 2:30.
Red Riding Hood wrote:Also... Mulan asked me to vote her out... Said she doesn't have the votes, and says she's been sick so her head isn't in the game. Did she mention any of this to you. Like I told Hook, I will be at work for the most part, so I hope to hear from you soon...

The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 19:13:48

So pissed... She kept Belle... Sad

Ok, so now you or Jiminy has to win HOH tonight or we're screwed. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 19:51:01

Jiminy and I were discussing how I could play in the HOH to "escape" or whatever, just to help knock out other people potentially, but if you or Jiminy got close to winning, then I can throw it. It just depends on what type of challenge the HOH is. I don't want to actually win it. Also, if I accidentally do win it or something, just know that I'm very suspicious of Red now and honestly have issues about keeping her around in this game if she's just working for Belle/Regina. Sad

Depending on the HOH, it could be something I could try to play in to keep Regina, Red, or Belle from winning it (Tink probably won't play. lol).
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 19:51:53

ughhhh I am so annoyed!!!!

I agree, we have to get HOH!!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 21 Sep - 19:55:03

It's really frustrating. Why did Red even bother to talk to me at all, if she was just going to go against me anyway? Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 21 Sep - 19:58:10

I know. So now we know why Regina didn't use it. She knew Belle was safe anyways.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next