Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just one more comp....

Go down

Just one more comp.... Empty Just one more comp....

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 25 Sep - 22:24:59

Like I've said before, I'm not sure if I will be able to beat Jiminy in finals. I know people value comp wins a lot in these games, but that doesn't mean I'm going to turn my back on him. And also let's be real... I threw 97% of comps... I'm hoping if I express that to the jury and ultimately the strategical moves I've made... It will influence them to vote for me. I plan on expressing that I didn't need comp wins to successfully boot people in this game. I never was a target (even when people KNEW I was lying to them... heck I even got Hatter/Hook to THROW a veto to me).... I think I played a stellar game, and I hope the jury sees that.

But... let's not get carried away. Just one more comp away from jury. I definitely don't want to be Vanessa'ed.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Just one more comp.... Empty Re: Just one more comp....

Post by Red Riding Hood Sat 26 Sep - 0:44:34

But also... Jiminy winning is me winning, so as long as one of us wins... I'm stoked. We helped each other so much and we played brilliantly. These jurors won't know what hit them. Wink
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down