Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOH #14 Wish #1

2 posters

Go down

HOH #14 Wish #1 Empty HOH #14 Wish #1

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 21:39:56

I do not think words can truly describe how much I love this game. It is incredibly stratifying to me to make it so deep in a game with my True Blue final 2. She and I work so well together, and have always had a good connection. My curiosity runs wild with who this person may be.

The hosting job has been incredible. 2 amazing hosts who have made a few minor errors, but nonetheless make it so much fun you can't be mad. Some clear favoritism going on, just in terms of rooting, but I would never claim rigging. Top notch and classy hosting if I have ever seen it.

I do believe this is only my second mystery game, and the first one was Big Brother Breaking Bad. Unlike the lovely Regina, I was able to come back (after being evicted) and make it all the way to final 2. I lost 6-3 but it was the first game I ever made finals in and made a pretty good internet friend in Mykee in the process.

I would like to take the remaining time to say how AMAZING Tinker Bell is. I don't know who she is, but she is the definition of a GEM. A precious stone that would make Jafar envious (a diamond in the rough). I hope to be friends with her after the because she and I clicked and meshed almost as well as Red Riding Hood and I did. I would like to think she was not playing me, but Tink was a very big threat considering she never won an HOH. But a threat I would have gladly sat next to if Red Riding Hood somehow did not make it.

On that note, is this really gonna be a final 3?
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

HOH #14 Wish #1 Empty Re: HOH #14 Wish #1

Post by Emma Swan Thu 24 Sep - 22:48:12

Yes look at the schedule
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 22:52:37

Well HELL YEAH.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 24 Sep - 22:59:12

HELL YEAH to you too <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 24 Sep - 23:02:22

Im just sad Red and I could have actually had Tink in final 3 without ever having to cut her.

Ughh, that is what is most depressing about that news. That and I really dont want to have to take Hook to finals.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum