Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish #1 For Veto

Go down

Wish #1 For Veto Empty Wish #1 For Veto

Post by Belle French Thu 24 Sep - 21:35:02

This game has been a rollercoaster so far with the way things have turned out for my alliance. We've gone up and down a million times trying to take power from the other side. We've had to go through betrayals with Jiminy Cricket, losing Regina twice and also losing Tink in a surprise vote. I never thought that I of all people would be one of the biggest challenge beasts of the game. Kathy is an amazing host, and I love how we're into a lot of the same shows so I'm sure I'll love most of the themes she'll come up with.

I really liked the way our alliance has been. It's been great knowing that we can depend on each other (for the most part) and we all were decent at comp wins. I am not sure who I'll end up taking to the finals at this point because of the fact that Jiminy would be good for a goat because a lot of people are pissed off at him. But Red has been with me since the start and has never turned on me, at least as far as I know. I find it odd that she voted against Tink. People think that I'm some kind of challenge beast and a threat, and I'm not used to people thinking that. I've been called one of the worst players on the board and an idiot, when I actually have people compliment me it's usually on me being good at staying under the radar. That's the style of gameplay I'm known for, not for dominating and being strong in challenges. This might be my most successful run since the Labryinth of Mysteries, hopefully this time I can pull it off. I have no idea how to end this off.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down