Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 21:14:58

Sad

Okay. I trust you so...
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 21:17:21

I need to soften up to the girls. If one of them wins veto and let's say Regina stays I think I could get her to target Jiminy, if I am kind to her... She'll be alone and can't really pass it up. I will say what I have to, but if she brings it to your attention, it's because I'm trying to take the target off of you guys. None of it is true okay?? I just have to get the target on Jininy. I feel bad saying it but...
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 21:17:33

I hate that I would have to choose, but I feel like I could reason with you. If I would tell Jiminy he is a pawn, he would probably start getting suspicious of me and you and get paranoid and start acting crazy. lol

I promise you are safe.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 21:19:23

Red Riding Hood wrote:I need to soften up to the girls. If one of them wins veto and let's say Regina stays I think I could get her to target Jiminy, if I am kind to her... She'll be alone and can't really pass it up. I will say what I have to, but if she brings it to your attention, it's because I'm trying to take the target off of you guys. None of it is true okay?? I just have to get the target on Jininy. I feel bad saying it but...

Sounds good to me. Smile Hopefully Jiminy would still be her target after this.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 21:24:24

I'd like to hope so.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 21:37:23

I think he will be.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 21:57:30

I'm sorry I couldn't win it... When did she get so fast?
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 21:59:25

I have no idea. lol ughhh I wanted them both to stay on the block. Sad
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 22:03:50

Sorry! Sad
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 22:05:47

It's ok. You tried your best. Smile

I have already made my replacement nominee. I promise you are safe. <3
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 22:14:22

Thank you. I appreciate it. Smile Hopefully if everything goes as planned.. you nor hatter will be the target next week if the remaining one wins.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 22 Sep - 22:48:50

Lets hope. Smile

I am going to get off of here for a while. Have a good night!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Tue 22 Sep - 22:51:05

Night!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 23 Sep - 1:33:22

Hey Red and Hook! Hook, you killed it in that comp. That was a really tough one. Obviously you're safe Red! Smile I'm voting Regina now and I'm ready to kill it in the HOH on Thursday! Very Happy

And regarding what you said:

Red Riding Hood wrote:I need to soften up to the girls. If one of them wins veto and let's say Regina stays I think I could get her to target Jiminy, if I am kind to her... She'll be alone and can't really pass it up. I will say what I have to, but if she brings it to your attention, it's because I'm trying to take the target off of you guys. None of it is true okay?? I just have to get the target on Jininy. I feel bad saying it but...

I agree 100%. And even Regina said this to me earlier:

Regina Mills wrote:I just want to warn you that you are handing Jiminy the win if you keep saving him. The guy is good in challenges and I can definitely see him going on a challenge run. So be careful. I dont really care that you lied about who you were going to vote for, I suspected you were not going to do what I asked anyway, but still.  Just watch who you keep in this game and who you get out.

And she's definitely not the first person to tell me that. I hate to say it, but the elephant in the room is quite large. Jiminy will be squashing all of us if he makes finals. And people like Mal and Regina have said before that they think we've been his "puppets" the whole game, so I definitely don't want to just hand him an easy win... It's tough to say it, but it's the truth. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 23 Sep - 15:13:17

I agree completely
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 23 Sep - 16:32:01

I agree as well. I just realized there is going to be a f3 instead of f2. lol I noticed the final veto is on Monday and that is when we will be at f4. I always thought it was f2 and that we would just figure out what happens once we got to f3 but I am glad it is this way because we can all make finals together. Smile I think maybe we need to consider getting out Jiminy next instead of Belle. If he makes finals, none of us have a chance. We might as well just skip jury questioning and go straight to voting. lol Belle is a threat in finals too, but I think there would be a chance of beating her. It seems like she didn't really do much until later in the game.

Best thing would be Belle winning next HOH and us getting Jiminy out. That way she wouldn't be able to play for the next one.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 23 Sep - 23:31:47

A final 3 instead of a final 2? Really? I didn't know that. This makes me a lot happier too! Lmfaoooo yeah he would win hands down. It's a no brainier... I do wonder if the jury in will be bitter.

I hope belle wins too, but in the off chance that she doesn't and I have to win and put him up... I will.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 2:55:56

Yep, I was saying this too Hook. That's what I had sent Red earlier yesterday- we need to go after Jiminy tomorrow night and not wait.

I was thinking this, if Belle doesn't win HOH.

If Red or I win tomorrow night, then we need to go after Jiminy, but not let him think that it's happening. We could tell him that someone has to be a "pawn" against Belle and that he hasn't had his turn yet. If I'm HOH, I just might say that.

Otherwise, if we think it'll throw him off, we could put one of us next to Belle and if she wins or one of us does, then someone comes down and Jiminy goes up.

Yep, it's a final 3! Smile I just think it's best to go after Jiminy this first time tomorrow and if it doesn't work, then at final 4. We just can't let him suspect anything or else he'll fight extra hard in that veto! I don't want Belle to win HOH though, because Jiminy could win the veto then and one of us would have to go home. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 11:47:26

I don't want Belle to win HOH though, because Jiminy could win the veto then and one of us would have to go home

ugh yeah that is true.

I am fine with everything you said. I am worried that if you put Jiminy up with Belle that he would get really paranoid and fight extra hard for that veto. You know how he is. lol but then again he is probably going to fight hard anyways because he wants Belle gone. She has done better than him in challenges lately so I think she has a good shot at beating him, especially if she thinks she is leaving and we need to make sure that she does not find out our true plan.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 24 Sep - 13:17:34

He cannot know he's the target or our plan is ruined. We need to keep up the it's final four to the end with him. He can't know.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 18:05:00

Agree. He has to have no idea. So, maybe if I'm HOH, I could put up Belle and Hook, would that be ok? Because Red was the pawn last time...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 19:49:00

We can do this! Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 24 Sep - 19:56:08

I am ok with being the pawn.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 19:59:22

So nervous about tonight! I was telling Red that ideally, we have Belle and Jiminy together on the block at the end of the night, so we don't have to deal with him petitioning like if he were up there against one of us. That would suck to deal with. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 24 Sep - 20:34:22

Totally relied on you for that one Red! Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content