Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Room #10

Go down

Diary Room #10 Empty Diary Room #10

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 18:51:20

Regina is back. ugh I hate returning players twists, but Regina was the last person I wanted back. She is a good player so I wanted her to stay gone, but I figured she would come back because the other evicted players suck at challenges so I knew they couldn't win it.

I also have a power that I won yesterday. If I use it I will be safe for the entire round, and I get to choose 2 friends to be safe as well. I am considering not using it at all. I feel like it would put a big target on me and the 2 people I choose because people would assume the 3 were close and were a possible f3 alliance. I think I am safe. There are bigger targets in this game...Regina, Pan, Jiminy, and Bell. They will be going after each other and hopefully I can fly under the radar Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #10 Empty Re: Diary Room #10

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 22:55:55

Jiminy won HOH. I was really rooting for Hatter because I trust him 100% and would have rather dealt with him being HOH than Jiminy because his paranoia really makes me nervous.

Jiminy said he is putting up Belle/Regina, but noms are still not up and he said he is talking with Belle trying to see what info she can give him, but he knows she is lying. ugh how annoying! He said Belle threw me under the bus and told about how I wanted to backdoor him last round. He said he knew about how I only told her that to get her to stop pestering me. Well, heres the thing...

I actually did go to Belle about voting Jiminy out if I were to put him up. I shouldn't have went to her until I had decided for sure, but that was a very stressful night and I was not thinking straight. Then I decided that it would be a mistake to get him out so I had to do some damage control. I went to Jiminy and told him that Belle was being so annoying and constantly PMing me so I pretended to consider backdooring him to ease her mind and get her to leave me alone.

I also told him that Belle and Mal were calling him Jim Jones. I know Mal called him that because she told me, but I  don't know if Belle was involved in that, but I want him to dislike her so I told him she was. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri 18 Sep - 22:11:57

Regina ended up winning POV, which realllly sucks. Jiminy put up Pan...big shocker!!! Rolling Eyes

Me and Hatter really tried to get the votes to keep him. Me, Red, and Hatter were all willing to do it, but we could not get the other vote. I knew Regina wouldn't keep him because he is the one who put her up the first time she left. Tink said she promised to keep Belle and she wanted to keep her word. Both Hatter and I sent Mulan a PM, but she ignored us which is very annoying. In the end, we just voted with majority because there was no point in forcing a tie, that would just make us an even bigger target.

I also talked some with Regina. I am hoping that things are ok between us again and maybe I will be safe if she wins HOH.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down