Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads)

+6
Captain Hook
Belle French
The Mad Hatter
Maleficent
Tinker Bell
Emma Swan
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads) Empty Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads)

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 21:30:19

Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads)

Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads) 7fcf74610958ff6609317d078fb53818

The Queen had only one way of settling all difficulties, great or small. 'Off with his head!' she said, without even looking round.

Tonight we will play a basic Big Brother challenge. We travelled through many fairy tales but there is also the Big Brother part of this game that we did not visit very often

Here is a link of Big Brother USA contestants but no one has a head. You must use their body language and figure out who each of them is.

Rules

- You post answers in your Diary Room
- You have 20 minutes from this post
- Spelling and capitalization of the names count
- I want first and last names
- You can only submit once

Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads) Once_Upon_a_Time_53865

I did try to colour over the hair colour so the blotches on some of them are normal. It doesn't alter the picture so you can't guess because of it so don't worry. I suck with paint so yeah, don't judge my collage.

Veto Players

- Captain Hook
- Maleficent
- Belle French
- Peter Pan
- Tinkerbell
- The Mad Hatter

(I did disable PM usage for those not playing to limit helping and give everyone a fair chance)

Any questions?

Here is the link: https://2img.net/h/oi57.tinypic.com/2a95m6p.jpg
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads) Empty Re: Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads)

Post by Tinker Bell Mon 14 Sep - 21:33:39

Wow this is difficult Sad
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads) Empty Re: Power of Veto #9 (Off With Their Heads)

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 21:49:04

About 1 minute left.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Mon 14 Sep - 21:49:18

Yes it was
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 21:51:33

That challenge had my heart racing! Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 21:53:17

Results

The Answers were

1. Pink tank top = Becky Burgess
2. Dark blue with button shirt = Chima Simone
3. Plaid grey/yellow = Judd Daugherty
4. Lighter blue shirt = Keesha Smith
5. Brown, button down shirt, chest hair showing = Dustin Erikstrup
6. Brown no chest hair = Eric Ouellette

Most of you came close, 2 even got them all right, but only 1 got them all correct without any typos. That person has won the veto.

Spoiler:

Congratulations!!!! You have 1 hour to post your decision. I will heading off for a few hours so if Neal isn't on to set things in stone, you can still start voting once all is said and done.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 14 Sep - 21:53:22

Probably lost, Kathy said it started at 9:35 so I started 5 minutes late.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 21:54:38

Wow yay! That had my heart racing to find the last one. He was from a way older season people forget about. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 21:55:11

What? I didn't say it started at 9:35, I said it's not one of those challenges that start 5 minutes later, to be on right at 9:30 as it would start right at 9:30. Sorry if I worded it in a confusing way.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Mon 14 Sep - 21:56:08

You should know by now that none of us can read.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 21:56:48

Sad
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 14 Sep - 21:57:39

Congrats Hatter!!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 21:58:13

Well done Hatter. I would not have gotten Eric Ouellette.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 21:58:33

Sad I did a double-read of it as well, but just checked the challenge thread right at :30 to be sure.

And lol Emma that you posted the answers exactly as I did in my DR. I was unsure how to differentiate the two brown-shirted males, so it came down to the chest hair. Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 21:59:33

Hatter please wait a couple minutes before posting. I'm looking into something to make sure you're the rightful winner.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Mon 14 Sep - 21:59:48

Congrats Hatter
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Mon 14 Sep - 22:01:09

Eric Ouellette? That is random unicorn farts right there. I never would have got him.
I only got Keesha, Judd and Chima.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 22:02:31

K. Did I have a spelling error? Sad I know I clocked in right at :50, which was within the time limit.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Mon 14 Sep - 22:03:18

Wow I sucked I only got Becky
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 22:03:34

Peter Pan wrote:Eric Ouellette? That is random unicorn farts right there.  I never would have got him.
I only got Keesha, Judd and Chima.  

I know right? I almost didn't see his shirt. I finally found the wiki site that helped, and in his thumbnail picture, it was hard to see his shirt fully, until I clicked on his picture...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 22:04:13

No you did everything right. But someone had it before you but they made a typo in one name so by default, you were the next person to get them all right. But I just realized that wiki has Judd's name spelt wrong in one part

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Brother_(U.S._TV_series)_Houseguests

So anyone copying it from that list would have a "typo"
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 14 Sep - 22:05:43

Wow, that is some bad luck for that person. Geez louise
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 22:08:49

Woah.... That is bad luck.

I found and was using this site, because they had small thumbnails of each individual- that matched your pics. I found it really late into the challenge, so that's why I was right on the deadline.

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Brother_3

That's really bad luck for them. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Mon 14 Sep - 22:11:48

I don't know if I call it bad luck to be honest. We all use wiki for challenges and I could have easily used that list to get my names and would have the same typo. I'm talking to Neal about it right now but personally, I feel like this is something out of the player's control and not just because they decided to type out the word instead of copy/pasting. I feel like as a player, I would not take lightly to being punished over wikipedia being on crack. People have weird name spelling so I don't think most would have noticed. I really hate being in this position, not fun to make this call.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 22:20:01

But that link doesn't even have his picture on it, so they found his pic somewhere, but then copied the name from Wikipedia? Or just knew it was Judd and went to Wikipedia then? Idk... I didn't pull from there, so I can't speak for Wikipedia.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next