Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen)

+7
Peter Pan
Jiminy Cricket
Neal Cassidy
Mulan
Maleficent
The Mad Hatter
Emma Swan
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen)

Post by Mulan Sun 13 Sep - 22:43:26

Lol wow.

Who else kept me?
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen)

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:43:53

Oh and Maleficent will continue to say/imply that I created the alliance of 8. I will own up to everything I've done in this game up to this point. Creating the Crazy 8s was NOT one of them.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:44:39

I am only taking this bad because I am leaving based on lies. Which, if you knew who I am, is not how I like to play games. But you are right, I could learn about not taking things too seriously. Tomorrow morning, I will wake up, go to class, go to work, and go on with my life. This is a tonight thing, I surely will not go to bed tonight listening to sad Celine Dion songs and crying because I will be evicted. (love you Emma xoxo)
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 22:49:18

Im just saying what jiminey told me, i also told you that hook said he had nothing to do with it. I dont know for sure who did. Jiminey says you did and you say you didnt. Everyone else can decide whos telling the truth
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:51:58

Fair enough.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 22:53:19

I understand Regina, I am the same way in these games. Peter you say you went on about your business but it was obvious you were mad or you wouldnt have worked so hard to win hoh. Then you didnt even use it to punish the person who nominated you. It is what it is but I would like to stay. Good luck Regina
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 23:01:56

I never said "i went on about my business". When did I say that? I said "I never said boo about it".

I never said I wasn't nervous about my fate in this game, hence why I wanted to win PoV last week and HoH this week, but I was never mad.

Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 23:02:25

Good luck Mal. I will not campaign against you, people will do what's best for their game. I already pleaded my case to the people that matter, and if they still choose to believe lies over what I had to say, then not much I can do.

Sad
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 23:03:32

If anyone can find a post or PM where it shows that it was "obviously mad", please post it.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 23:06:03

Same here. I cant get people to believe me when I tell the truth, guess I should have lied but not the game I play. The only campaigning I will do is for the next person to go out the door after one of us.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 23:08:03

Okay you never said you were mad but in my opinion you was out for revenge. You did over 2000 more posts than anyone else ot was pretty obvious you had the win but you kept going.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 23:15:17

Yes, you got me, I wanted to win HoH. I was nominated and I had no idea how many people were in on the plan to get me nominated (for all i knew it could have been every body in the game), so i fought like hell to ensure i won HoH. But it was never about 'revenge' or 'being mad'.

It wasn't some master, diabolical plan; it was just about making sure I was safe for at least one more round.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 23:16:57

Regina Mills wrote: Nah I don't have it. You probably do though. And remind me again how you were PRAYING that Pan/Hook/Hatter didnt win the Wolf power. Rolling Eyes

LOL I forgot all about the Wolf thing until this new wolf. Never guessed the first time. Only just guessed for the first time today. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 23:17:24

And the reason I kept posting was so that I could go to bed and feel comfortable that no one would be able to catch up to me whilst I slept and dreamt about sugar plums.

Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 23:23:47

Wel done on the win, I wasnt catching and I was the only one close. I guess since you told me I would be safe juat like I told you if I won I too was blindsided.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3