Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

4 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 10 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 22:28:31

Jiminy Cricket wrote:It is not surprising, but it is why I have not made noms yet.

I want as much info (true or false) as I can get from her. Then just throw her up there with her BFF.

Razz

Laughing Her BFF. That's golden!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 22:34:20

She went silent on me.

I got time though, so I will wait it out to see what else she has to say.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 22:34:49

I have some info for you Jiminy that I just thought of. Mal told me that her and Belle call you Jim Jones. I had no idea who that was so I googled and it is some psychotic cult leader that got his followers to kill themselves. I felt really insulted because they were trying to say we were your followers so part of me acting as if I was going to backdoor you was not only to get her to calm down, but also to annoy her. I did feel bad about it the next day and I wrote her to explain, but she ignored my PM. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 22:35:23

Jiminy Cricket wrote:She went silent on me.

I got time though, so I will wait it out to see what else she has to say.

She probably went silent because she is trying to think of lies to tell. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 22:43:20

I just typed a whole thing out and then accidentally backspaced, so one moment. First thing to what you said Hook:

That description of Jiminy is so insulting. I mean, to compare to that guy. Makes me upset. Sad

Secondly, I have info for you Jiminy. One moment. Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 22:50:18

Jim Jones. Wow, the guy who made kids drink cyanide. Thats a brutal comparison.

And yeah that is more insulting to you guys to imply someone has power over your minds. How bitchy lol

Let me have it Hatter, I am ready for more info after this Belle convo.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 22:51:23

I agree, that is terrible. I understand that we get mad at people in this game and we sometimes make insults, but I felt like that was going too far.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 22:53:41

They said in that room (Regina and Mal) that when I got Pete to not nominate me, I was a less endearing lamer version of Dan's mist. And that a boot needed to squish me Sad
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 22:54:36

The day of Mal's eviction, she asked me if we could make a deal. She said she had a three-person alliance (final 3) and was offering me into a final 4.

I asked who I'd have to protect (who's in it?), then she said it was her, Red, and Belle.

So now that makes me believe that with Mal gone, there's a chance that Red, Belle, and Regina have banded together in the wake of Mal's eviction. Red did admit to me about her room with you guys and Belle and Regina and Mal, so that's good at least, but still makes me just slightly wary of Red, but so far she's been pretty straight-forward Smile Anyway, that's all. I'm so distracted watching America's Got Talent. lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 22:55:37

Jiminy Cricket wrote:They said in that room (Regina and Mal) that when I got Pete to not nominate me, I was a less endearing lamer version of Dan's mist. And that a boot needed to squish me Sad

That's so mean too! Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 23:00:13

I can't believe we ever worked with Regina & Mal. They turned out to be really rude and annoying. Even though Belle is a threat, I thought she was nice, but she is just as bad.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 23:04:26

That is great info to know. I have always felt I could trust Red, since the Crazy 8 days, but she is definitely playing the middle.

When it comes down to it, I would like to think she would pick us over them, but it is impossible to say. What is for sure obvious is she will not strike at us (imo) but will probably et rid of someone like Tink if she won HOH again. Or at least try to. I can't fault her for that type of strategy, but it is frustrating... she will have to pick a side eventually. For now, she is not on my radar.

But Belle did tease something that I have been fishing for. She said she knows about the Kingdom. Someone in the group told her is what she tried to leave me with (and if I kept her off she would tell me who).

I didn't bite, so she spilled. Pan told her.

Pan told her everyone in it and how he was "pulled in" and doesn't actually intend to roll with us. He wants me out #1 is all she told me (so thank GOD I won HOH).

She wants me to nominate Hook and Pan (de ja vu) but said she could convince Pan that I had to for the sake of getting out Hook. Rolling Eyes

But that little weasel, I knew he could not be trusted. Belle also told me Pan was the one to vote to keep Mal that round she went out (not Mulan).

I am going to put up Regina and Belle 100% as initial noms. But what do you guys think? I had a gut inclination about that little cheese eater.

IF Regina wins veto, after hearing what I just did, I want to put up Pan and get him out. But only if Regina wins veto. If she is up there on eviction night, she has to go... hassss to go. But what do you guys think about plan B. Damn it all if I didn't have a gut feeling about him.

I am going to make noms now though.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 23:08:06

Sorry. Be back in a bit guys. I read everything you put though Jiminy.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Wed 16 Sep - 23:25:07

Yes, Regina has to go if she is still on the block after veto. Her being in the game makes me really nervous.

and ugh why does Pan sell out every alliance we have? I would be willing to vote him out if you think that is best. I find Belle to be just as threatening as Pan to be honest. Both are good at challenges and both try to stir up trouble. You probably are going up on the block if either of them ever get HOH. Belle may try to cut a deal with you, but in the end she will do what Regina wants.

Sorry I couldn't help you out more. This is tough. :/ Hopefully Hatter can give better advice. lol
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 23:32:51

No that is all I needed to hear from you. As long as you might be ok with it, then I have a plan B at least. One we can discuss if it turns out to be an option.

Pan is clearly the better competitor (imo) but my #1 goal and priority is to ensure Regina leaves this round.

She has to go, I cannot stress this enough. But if she wins veto, Pan is a better ally to her than Belle. Belle was useless tonight and does not have a good track record. That pov she won I like to think I would have beat her in if I had put in the effort (and was playing obviously).

But Pan has shown how much he is willing to try and win, and his speed has been one of the best.

I am relieved to have learned this info, but also nervous. I have to keep up the facade with him, just in case he can be talked out of going after me next HOH.

But he clearly is either playing the middle, or with the girls. Considering how hard he tired in this HOH, I think his intentions are clear. You don't ride the middle and go all out in HOH.

But we have time and a veto to play. He is my desired #2 goal given the info I got. Im just glad we can talk it out in here and discuss what is the best course of action.

Regina needs to go, so noms need to stay the same. But with this info, I am just nervous Pan may win and pull one of them down. Whoever stays up would go in that instance, but it would draw a pretty clear line.

Im just so glad I won tonight lol
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 23:40:55

Hey Jiminy. I agree with your back-up plan.

Firstly, notice how little Red, Mulan, and Pan all post in our "Kingdom" room- that's a little odd. And I find it frustrating that Pan sold us out yet again.

And let me put this out there actually. I find Regina to be less of a threat than Belle or Pan imo. She seems to be a little more flexible to work with than someone like Belle who still doesn't talk to me and is clearly on a set side and someone like Pan who rides the middle and keeps selling out alliances. Sad Plus Pan is good in challenges- he worked really hard in the challenge tonight, but never posted in the "Kingdom" room did he before or during the comp...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 16 Sep - 23:58:05

I agreeeeee, it was just us posting in that room. When someone does not post in a room like that (Pan, Mulan, Red) it makes you think they don't really care or are posting elsewhere.

I find Regina to be a huge threat, the biggest threat only because of the numbers she is able to attain.

With her out, people like Red and Mulan will 100% not stray. Alternatively, were Regina to win the veto, to me it is all about lessening their chances of winning an HOH.

You guys can beat Belle and Regina, I would worry about Pan. So leaving Pan in with Regina is just not something I want to do.

One of them has to leave, but I prefer it to be Regina simply because it kills the "girl" thing quickly. I know she would put me up (likely next to hook). And is a comp threat.

What is most surprising to me is that Pan voted to keep Mal. It is a sign of intention.. but it also indicates he does not have a deal with Tink (which is what I always assumed). That leaves Tink open as a potential number in some capacity.

Lot of things to think about. But Regina is a threat no matter how you sell it. She is good at comps and socially. Pan is strictly a comp threat (with a big damn mouth). And then Belle is #3.

Once those 3 are out, I will truly feel like it is an easy ride to final 3. We would still need to win, but I would feel much more confident against Mulan, Red and Tink than those 3.

Buttt, I am thinking way too far ahead. So much game left to play, and this veto is really what will decide things. And I just saw Hook is playing. HELL YEAH yes!

So Pan cannot play, and it comes down to whether Regina can win or not. Hopefully, Hook, Red, Tink or me wins veto. Or even Belle for that matter. As long as Regina does not, everything goes smoothly this round.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 2:24:48

I find Regina to be a huge threat, the biggest threat only because of the numbers she is able to attain.

With her out, people like Red and Mulan will 100% not stray

Yep that is exactly why I want her gone. She has too much power over the girls.

I will try my hardest to get that veto tomorrow. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 13:20:25

Me too. Regina is poison and a lot has happened that will give her sympathy and make people lose sight of the fact that she has always been a threat.

Ideally, the hit list would go Regina, Pan, Belle, Tink, Red, Mulan and we are in the final 3. That to me is a victory.

We are so close to the end, and we can definitely do it for sure if we stick together, and these next 3 weeks go accordingly.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 18:36:46

I won't be on tonight guys. Good luck in veto! Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 18:42:21

You'll be here in Mad spirit Hatter. Wink
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 20:31:06

pretty sure I fucked up the riddle.

What was the answer?
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 20:44:46

It was Whale.

ugh at Regina winning!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Thu 17 Sep - 20:45:51

Nevermind, they are going to a tiebreaker.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 17 Sep - 20:50:05

Let's see what happens, either way we got to talk out who to put up in both scenarios.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next