Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 17:31:38

Oh dang. Sad But then why didn't Jiminy just nominate me after Pan came down?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 17:34:03

Because, pardon my language, he's a tootsiefruitsy. He knew if he nominated you or Hook, he would piss you off and in the case you stayed, you two had more chances to win HOH and going after him.

Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 17:34:45

He's not a tootsiefruitsie, STOP TRYING TO CENSOR ME CASSIDY AND SWAN!!
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Sun 13 Sep - 17:38:28

LOL pardon your language is right!
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 17:43:36

Now I want to know what Regina *really* wanted to call him! haha
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 21:18:56

I have no idea what this challenge is looking for... Will it be a Youtube link of something posted on this forum or...? lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 22:06:53

Why won't you talk to me directly? Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:12:33

because im busy irl and it's hard to keep track of everything that is happening in this game. im very sorry. i hope you go far. watch out for jiminy
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 22:23:13

I'm sorry Regina. Sad

I must know though- did you have a girls' alliance trying to target me amongst others? Because... I never was coming after you, so these whole last two HOHs have been a confusing mess to me.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:30:55

There is a private room with me, Belle, Maleficent and Red. There's another room that's the same people PLUS Jiminy. Jiminy was the one spreading rumors that you, Hook and Pan had a final 3 deal and needed to be taken out ASAP. So I believed him. But every time I was HOH or Red was HOH, JIminy kept coming to us, pushing for us to make a "big move" against you. And we kept saying, no, it's not the right time. But like I said, it was never going to be, at least with me, because I wanted to make it to the Top 8 with the crazy 8's. He didn't.

So, to answer your question: no I was not coming after you, Jiminy was, and kept trying to push me to do his dirty work for him.

I am not going to ask you to keep me. Do whatever it's best for your game. But I sincerely hope you believe me, because I am telling you the truth. And I hope you take all this information and make the best of it for your game. Trust the right people, and i know you will make it far.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 22:37:58

Wow. It's so hard to know what to believe... I wish someone would've just told me that though. Because I would've been in the know better. Sad

I was never coming after our group of 8. I wanted top 8 as well. I still don't understand why Jiminy's HOH had Mulan/Pan up and then neither went home... Razz What was the point of a move like that?

A Hook/me/Pan final 3 thing is false. I don't know why he would ever start that. I've been in good with the members of our 8, but nothing like a side deal set in stone. It's just frustrating because I don't know what to believe. I was never coming after you though- I want you to know that. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:42:08

Because he knew me screwed up once Pan won veto, and he wanted to do the least amount of damage to his game.

So sending someone other than his original targets seemed like the best way to do it.

I am the same way as you. I dont know what to believe either, but I was hoping to go with the crazy 8's all the way, so...

I never trusted Jiminy, so that was someone who I was hoping I would go after once we got to that point.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 22:56:39

I promise you I am crazy eights all the way, so Idk how the rumors started otherwise. I think that whole last HOH was a huge blow-up. Do you know if people like Mal and Red think I'm against the crazy eights too? Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 23:04:25

In the group we discussed about how you sent PMs to all of us at the beginning of the game, and how we were all disappointed that we thought the PMs you sent us about making us a hat were not special Laughing

We thought you had deals with a lot of people, and you were playing a great social game. But as far as saying that they would go after you, at least in rooms I was in with them, I never saw them post something like that.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 23:09:20

Wow- Jiminy mentioned the hats thing to me as well.

I'm the Mad Hatter- it's what I do! Wink I am actually trying to get everyone's hats done. Genie wanted a royal blue turban. His I have done and sent to him before he was evicted- I'm still working on the rest.

Here's Genie's:
Private Room - Page 2 FfDiuSC

Anyway, I told people that I am making hats for everyone, so I wasn't trying to be discreet or anything. It's just something fun. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 23:12:41

Yea lol. I think it was just everyone comparing notes.

That's a cute hat haha. You should make me one so I can take to the pre-jury house. Which I guess would be my own house since BB pre jurors don't get sequestered Laughing
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 23:19:08

Aw, I will try to get yours done tonight. Sad

I'm so confused about what's happening in this game. I don't know if Jiminy is telling the truth or not. But either way, he's still playing a hell of a social game if he could get away with nominating Pan, and then Pan has the opportunity to target him now, but doesn't. Kind of crazy good manipulating happening there...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 23:25:07

They are amazing manipulation skills for sure. So Jiminy is someone you definitely need to watch out for. Jiminy is not telling the truth, but this is starting to sound like a game of he said she said, so all I will say about that for now is that once the game is over and the forum is opened, you will see I was telling the truth. I wouldn't have shown Pan screenshots of what Jiminy said, or posted my vote for Genie, if I was lying. Very hard to fake all that. Did Jiminy show any screenshots? Maybe someone should ask him to show proof of me telling him who he should nominate.

If he makes it to the finals, who says he's going to stop lying then. So I wish you luck in the game, regardless of what happens this round. I would love your vote to stay, but if that's not what is best for your game, I will understand.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 18:48:11

Hey you're back! Just wanted to say hi. Smile And Mal warned me about Jiminy too... It's sort of lining up- some interesting things about Jiminy that are hard to ignore.

Anyway, how was your day? Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 16 Sep - 18:56:44

She can't see the room unless you request her back. Do you want to give her access again?
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 18:59:39

Oh didn't know that. Yeah turn the access back on. Smile

Thanks Neal!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Wed 16 Sep - 19:05:36

RIP Crazy 8's Guess I am not getting access to that gem again. </3

And he probably has a power, otherwise he wouldnt be making all these moves and lying this much. Oh well. I posted a screenshot of my vote for Genie, but word is that Mulan still thinks I am lying.

That guy is good.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 16 Sep - 19:22:56

I hope you won't hold the past against me. That whole voting time was so confusing... I still feel like there are a lot of unanswered questions. I think Mulan believes you though from what she's told me. And I sent her my screenshot as well- voted for Genie too.

Nobody posts in Crazy 8s anymore. ha. </3 is right.

I bet he has some sort of power as well. I have no concrete word on who has it though, which makes me nervous. He's very all over the place with his moves that's for sure.

Maybe we could try to work together now that you're back. Smile I swear I never intended on going after the group of 8's and the rumors that Jiminy said he heard about me making "side deals" are 100% false. I never did that, but someone told him I did. Then again, he could be lying to me about that. All I know is that the 8s were going strong and then bam! everything exploded for seemingly no reason. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 17 Sep - 23:00:17

Congrats on the veto! Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Thu 17 Sep - 23:04:46

Thanks. but im not happy Sad

i feel like i sacrificed someone who deserves to be here more than me and it's making me feel really badly. i feel like i have no chance in this game, and i wonder if not using and just going back to the jury would have been the best decision for me. i know pan, hook, jiminy will be coming after me, and will not rest until i am gone. so this will be a very frustrating game.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next