Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #6 (Climb the Golden Stair)

+9
Genie
Dr Whale
Belle French
Captain Hook
Peter Pan
Regina Mills
Maleficent
Jiminy Cricket
Emma Swan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Power of Veto #6 (Climb the Golden Stair) - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of Veto #6 (Climb the Golden Stair)

Post by Regina Mills Tue 8 Sep - 23:07:06

Dr Whale wrote:I did work tonight  and I work tomorrow night but Il be around a lot more after that if you guys want an ally you have me I don't have some big alliance if you need a number you should keep me I checked in every couple of hours yesterday sometimes if not minutes. Just cause I have a lower post count doesn't mean I am inactive it means I don't have lots of alliances I think you should keep me and hopefully not put me up tomorrow and I think most of you will be glad that you did.

what
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #6 (Climb the Golden Stair) - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of Veto #6 (Climb the Golden Stair)

Post by Princess Anna Tue 8 Sep - 23:07:30

I'm fine if you wanna vote me out since I'm out once a week every week. I moved it to Friday thinking we didn't compete then. More for you and none for me! This game was so much fun with ya'll but also a challenge! I'll see you in jury? What a Face
Princess Anna
Princess Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Whale Tue 8 Sep - 23:24:24

Anna I wish we weren't up together you seem like a very nice person.
Dr Whale
Dr Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Anna Tue 8 Sep - 23:44:38

Yea, but I missed too much cuz my grandma recruited me into visiting her with my parents this weekend. I had some other troubles, too, and had to sit out a lot. The games I play often are challenging, too. I didn't really have problems with the 1st one.
Princess Anna
Princess Anna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Wed 9 Sep - 18:03:13

Dr Whale, are you saying people who don't try as much should stay over those who do?

In that case Kathy won't need to make challenges. Oh, and Neal I guess.
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 9 Sep - 18:10:36

I make challenges tooooo
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Wed 9 Sep - 18:11:27

Men.....
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Wed 9 Sep - 18:11:48

Lol I meant meh.....
Mulan
Mulan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Wed 9 Sep - 18:12:28

Rude </3
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy
Admin

https://bbmystereouat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2