Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Private Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Genie Wed 9 Sep - 21:03:03

good luck for hoh.
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 9 Sep - 22:43:57

How the heck was it a tie? Lol just catching up
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie Wed 9 Sep - 23:27:34

i am not sure. anyway, yay for us not being up.
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie Thu 10 Sep - 23:10:58

i was told that you actually had a big alliance and i was never really part of it. naive me i guess for believing that we could really work together. oh well. when u ask me for opinions and threats and then put up inactives, i guess that was a sign maybe. haha. good luck anyway ya
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 11 Sep - 0:15:30

You are also I'm a five person group but I never questioned you. I won HOH twice and never put you up, but whatever. Good luck to you too.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie Fri 11 Sep - 2:54:44

i was not in a five person group. I was put into a room which I have no idea who even created it cos no one admitted to making that room. anyway why did you ask me about threats and then put up snow white and dr whale?
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 11 Sep - 9:26:44

You were still in a group by your logic then. I didn't create a group either, I was put into it, just as you. As far as why I picked your brain, I wanted to see if we were on the same page, and we were, but I have to think of all possible scenarios. It's the same thing you did when you and others tried to flip the votes and then proceeded to tell me you didn't know what happened. You knew, but being that it didn't impact me either way on who went, it never mattered to me to push the subject. Let's not be coy about your involvement in other things. Sure I was apart of something you were unaware of, but you did the same.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie Fri 11 Sep - 12:05:13

hmm, well, it's up to you to think that i actually voted with others. i didn't even know how most of you all were voting. and i was placed in the room after the votes had been done. you will realise it once diary rooms are opened in the end. anyway, i will still want to work with you, if i do stay. although i'm not even sure about that. too many things happening at this vote and i'm not even sure what's happening. jiminy asks me to save him if i become hoh and i was going to and he put me up. so i'm not even sure why he had to message me and go through all that show. anyway, at least i guess, it's not gonna be boring. so all the best. hopefully i will still be here haha
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 11 Sep - 13:48:14

Well of course. Bottom line, I don't want you to go. Believe it or not I do like you a lot and I want you here. As for Jiminy, I don't know why he did that to you. Did you ask him?
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Genie Fri 11 Sep - 14:01:47

he ignored me when i ask him on the veto thread why he thought i was sketchy. i was waiting to see if he would reassure me in private but he didn't. so i'm just a bit skeptical of him.
Genie
Genie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Fri 11 Sep - 17:06:43

I don't blame you... I probably would be too. The vote may be close, idk? Hopefully my vote shows you that there is a sense of trust still there (at least for me). I've never made a strike against you, and I hope we never do that to each other.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3