Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting Thread

2 posters

Go down

Voting Thread Empty Voting Thread

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 31 Aug - 22:31:50

Post #2:
Our Crazy Eights Alliance has agreed to vote one of the two nominees, but because I'm the Mad Hatter, I'm going against the grain. Cool

My vote is for:
My vote:
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Voting Thread Empty Re: Voting Thread

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 2 Sep - 1:01:28

I choose to vote for:

Spoiler:
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 4 Sep - 13:00:28

I was going to save this person because they wanted an alliance with me, Jiminy, and Mulan and I thought he was someone I could work with. However, his posts and whatnot have become too much of a wildcard. He snapped on Peter for seemingly no reason and yeah, seems like too much of a wildcard to even contemplate an alliance with. His PMs sometimes don't make sense either and he's running around trying to catch onto too many different people it feels like. I think if he made jury and THEN got voted out, he'd create a fit... I'd rather have him out now while I don't have to be the one to do it.

My vote is for:
My Vote:
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 8 Sep - 13:30:15

I am going against The Crazy Eights Alliance, because well... I'm mad. And crazy loopy. I'm all those things and I want to keep up with the crazy voting, as crazy as it can really be with only two nominees. Razz

So, my vote is for:
Mad Hatter's Vote:
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 9 Sep - 14:38:47

Not going crazy with this vote actually. I realized that last time, 3 people didn't even vote, and then there were only 7 votes against Snow, instead of the required 8 (from The Crazy Eights) and it makes me a little nervous to draw that much attention to myself....

AHAHAHA Very Happy Who am I kidding?! I'll just blame it on Mulan or something. Razz Besides, Genie asked me who the vote was for, and I told him, so he should be doing it right. Razz

Going against the grain again and...
My Vote is For::

Plus, this means that I've now voted for a different person each vote from any other vote I've made, and this will be the 3rd time my vote does not go home... Maybe this person will be next though? Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 11 Sep - 17:22:18

I honestly have NO idea exactly how this vote's gonna go. I have ideas- I believe Red, Regina, Mal, and Hook are voting one way, and I have no idea how Pan, Belle, Tink, Anna, etc. are voting. I would normally vote differently than I'm supposed to, but the LAST thing I need at this pivotal junction is to send home the wrong person by going against what I said I'd do, so that being said, I will not be voting awry this time. Sorry folks! On the bright side, I guess that makes me the swing vote here? Wink

The last vote I did- I voted out Anna instead of who I was supposed to, and sent the vote to a tie. OOPS. Wink I can't be THAT disarrayed with my vote and expect to go far. :/

I'm sad to see this person leave. They've been really nice and never in a million years did I for-see Jiminy nominating them. Sad I thought this person and I would have a solid alliance for awhile in this game, but other things got in the way and to avoid potential blow-back to myself, Jiminy, Hook, and the other members of my alliance, this person kind of has to leave unfortunately. Sad

With that, my vote is for:
---------:

Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 12:41:07

I don't have time to be fancy- gotta head to work. Kinda wish I had more time to think if I want to vote this way or not, but I don't. Hopefully this eviction won't come back to bite me later.

I vote to evict:
Spoiler:

The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 15 Sep - 15:31:50

She tried to make a deal with me, saying she has an alliance and "2 girls", who she'll tell to keep me safe, and bring me to F4, but all it said to me was that she has a F3 in place and I'd be convenient placeholder #4... We need to eliminate this potentially, already-in-place all-girl's alliance now while we can. First with Regina and now lucky lady #2.

With that, I vote to evict:
Spoiler:
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 18 Sep - 19:57:46

Well, I definitely tried, but the votes weren't there. Sad

I vote to evict:
Spoiler:

So sorry!!! Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Tue 22 Sep - 1:15:28

It feels like forever since I've last voted. Forever and a day!

I vote to evict:
Spoiler:

Sorry girl. Sad

And I just hope and pray my allies pull through for this vote!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 23 Sep - 1:43:06

I'll comment about this, and so forth in my D.R.

I vote to evict:
KATHY'S BOOBS:
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 23 Sep - 5:51:46

Omg leave my boobs out of this :p
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 23 Sep - 6:01:05

But, come on... Boobs! Wink I found out some of the censored words the other day and somehow "Teacup" just didn't fit for this eviction. I'm saving that for Belle. Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down