Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Room

Post by Captain Hook Wed 9 Sep - 14:45:54

Thanks! Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 10 Sep - 13:59:23

What happened? I'll be on tonight later to chat guys...
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Thu 10 Sep - 17:02:31

Private Room - Page 2 <a href=Private Room - Page 2 Hqdefa10" />
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Thu 10 Sep - 20:32:50

Hey Pan. So... guys, Jiminy said he heard my name come up along with Pan's... Who's spreading lies about us, because I certainly never told anyone about our group of 8 people. I only cordially talk to Genie and that's when he wants to know how to vote. lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 9:24:56

Do you guys have any thoughts on who should be nominated?

I want to nominate Jiminy, because a) he nominated me last week and b) he'll probably continue to come after me.

I was also of thinking of nominating Maleficent but I would like to hear what you guys think before I make any decisions.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 9:49:31

In other words, if there is anyone in the alliance of 8 that you don't trust and you want me to target them for you now would be the perfect time to use me to take them out for you.   My nominations are gonna piss some people off no matter what I do because I am definitely nominating two people from the Crazy Eights, so I might as well go big while I'm at it.

My allegiance is to you two.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 12:08:36

I am really glad to hear that because I was worried that you had turned against us as well because of your post in the chat where you said you didn't trust the crazy eights. I thought that meant us as well, but I am glad that your allegiance is still to us. Smile

Other than you two, I don't really know who I trust anymore out of that group. If you are going after any of them, I will just suggest you put up someone that you feel is a threat to win the game. It is time to take out a big player.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 13:16:34

So Jiminy wrote me and showed me a message from Regina where she is saying that he needs to try and get you to nominate me and Hatter. Evil or Very Mad

I don't get why she picked us out of everyone, but Jiminy did tell me last round about how he thought there was a girls alliance. I just thought he was being paranoid, like he usually is. lol I am starting to wonder though.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 13:51:43

Hook,

After I was nominated I wasn't sure who of the Crazy 8s I could trust, and/or who still trusted me. But I am taking a leap of faith and am keeping my trust in you and Mad Hatter, and am hoping that you two had nothing to do with my nomination last week and that you both still trust me too.

Jiminy told me that Regina is the one who was in his ear telling him to nominate me last week. 'Tis interesting to say the least.

If I nominate Regina, who should I put up beside her to ensure she goes? Thoughts?
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 14:07:09

No, I didn't have anything to do with your nomination. I didn't even find out until last minute that you were going up. Jiminy said that he "heard" you sold us out. I do believe it was not all Jiminy. It probably was coming from Regina. I do think she is the biggest threat out of the eight. She is physically strong and very convincing. She pretty much controlled that last round. She had me thinking everyone was voting Mulan so I did too. Then the votes tied and she stays. I was honest with Mulan about what happened. I think she did it because she loves to cause drama and get other people targeted while she flys under the radar. She got Jiminy to nominate you and Mulan, and you both are still in the game. You and Mulan will be after Jiminy, while she sits back and watches.

I heard Maleficent is really close with Regina so you could throw her up there with her so Regina doesn't have that vote.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 14:26:26

Thank you Hook!
I was thinking of nominating Maleficent.

Ok, so Regina and Maleficent it is.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 14:31:47

Sounds good to me. Smile
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 17:40:57

Sorry I wasn't online earlier Pan!

I didn't know you were going to be nominated until it was posted.

Last round, I told Mulan I'd vote her to stay, and she was convinced she had Regina and Mal's votes, but both girls told me they were voting her out. So I guess Regina was trying to send Mulan packing, but convinced Mulan she was keeping her... That's a little scary.

It would make sense that she was the one going to Jiminy with false info about you, me, and Mulan. Like Hook said, if she could do all that and then sit back and watch us all go against each other, that was probably her intentions... Twisted Evil As far as Mal goes, I kind of just see her as Regina's number one ally, because for the most part, they tell me the same exact things.

Regina tried to messaged me after your nominations hinting that Jiminy wanted you, me, AND Hook out last round, but chickened out or something and "knew" that if Mulan went, then he'd be a target. So basically, she's trying to pin the whole thing on Jiminy still, even though he clearly didn't even put me or Hook up in replacement like Regina suggests he wanted to do... That's shady on her part and still gives me unanswered questions.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 21:10:43

m (9th)

What's yours? Smile
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 21:13:41

t (6th)
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Sun 13 Sep - 21:14:16

Mine is W(2nd)
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Sun 13 Sep - 21:16:41

I wonder what more clues we could possibly get here? I'm looking through old threads, but I don't know what else to look for. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon 14 Sep - 23:55:34

Pan, I hope you are still online. Jiminy is trying to get me to backdoor you. He just formed this new alliance and already he is throwing you under the bus...again. I am considering putting him up instead and I hope that you will vote him out. A few people don't think you will because they think you made some kind of deal with him last round and that is why you didn't target him. But, if he is willing to target you this round, you can bet when he wins HOH you will be going up again.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Mon 14 Sep - 23:58:49

I'm so torn on what's best. I wish Pan were online. Sad
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 1:05:56

I am sorry that I did not put him up, Pan. Sad

So many things were running through my head. I am worried about that power that is out there. He was one of the people I heard had it. I was also worried that if we took him out...you, me, and Hatter would be next target since people associate us together and there were rumors about a F3 between us.

I felt like Tink was the safest choice.

I hope you are not upset. This was so stressful!
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Tue 15 Sep - 7:14:12

If you had put him up I definitely would have voted him out, especially if he was throwing my name out there. Its all good though; thanks for not nominating me.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Tue 15 Sep - 7:17:41

Do you guys wanna try evicting Tink and leave Belle in the game? If jiminly is coming after us, then by taking Belle out we are taking out his targets for him and leaving him with people that will potentially do his bidding.

I say we strike at Tink while we have the chance and leave Belle to attack Jiminy. Thoughts?
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 11:40:01

Do you mean get rid of Tink this round or go after her next? I thought everyone was voting Mal, but if you guys want to do something different, I am open to whatever you have to say.

Now Jiminy is saying that he plans to stick to the alliance and get rid of the 3 girls first, because I confronted him about how easily he flips on his alliances. lol he said he was tired and just being paranoid, but who knows if he is telling the truth. If he is, once it got down to us 6, I know we could pull Red in with us. She doesn't really trust Jiminy either. I don't know about Mulan. I feel like she is close with Jiminy, but I could be wrong.

Not saying we actually have to agree to this and go to f6 with that alliance, I was just telling you what Jiminy told me.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Tue 15 Sep - 17:19:11

I am completely fine with Maleficent going, but I meant why not vote out Tink now (as in this round) while we have the chance.  

If Jiminy is going to turn on his alliances so quick, then why should we take out threats to him (Belle) and keep people who could potentially work with him (Tink).  'Ya know what I mean?

But really, I am fine with either one.  I just don't know where Tink stands. She mighe be someone who would nominate one of us on behalf of Jiminy, and that would suck.

But the votes probably aren't there to take out Tink this round; I was just thinking out loud.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Tue 15 Sep - 21:22:33

I understand where you are coming from. I just felt like Mal should leave because she is the bigger threat and I don't trust her. Tink can't really win anything so I doubt she ever gets HOH to put you up.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next