Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greetings I Send Each Character

3 posters

Go down

The Greetings I Send Each Character Empty The Greetings I Send Each Character

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:00:14

Just wanting a place to put each initial PM I send all the characters, so I can keep track of the type of "character" or "front" I plan on keeping up with each of them... It'll be key to staying in character and being as MAD crazy as I can be. Wink  jocolor
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

The Greetings I Send Each Character Empty Re: The Greetings I Send Each Character

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:02:25

Pinocchio was first:

WELCOME
Hello Pinocchio. How nice to see you here. How are you?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

The Greetings I Send Each Character Empty Re: The Greetings I Send Each Character

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:03:48

Then Captain Hook:

HELLO CAPTAIN
Just wanted to say hello and say how glad I am that Hook will be in this game. How are you?

He's messaged me back a few times and we have a private room now. Smile Seems cool!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:07:05

Then dear Peter!

PETER PAN!
How lovely to see you will be joining us on this journey. How are you doing good sir?

He responded quite nicely with:

Peter Pan wrote:How lovely it is to you see as well Mad Hatter.
I suspect our paths will cross at some point during this game.
I look forward to it.
And if we can help each other along the way, even better

I appreciate that he used my own silly wording right back at me, with the "lovely" bit. Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:09:25

Then came poem time with Jiminy!

JIMINY, JIMINY
Jiminy, Jiminy,
How glad to meet thee.
How are you doing, this lovely evening?

He came back with this:

Jiminy Cricket wrote:As well as one can under the circumstances. I appreciate the warm welcome, should be an enchanting game, no?

I'm curious what these circumstances are that he's speaking of. I plan on getting to the bottom of it! Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:11:55

Then chatting time with Maleficent:

MALEFICENT THE LOVELY
How are you m'lady? What a nice surprise seeing you here. We haven't had the pleasure to formally meet. Name's Jefferson, but you can call me The Mad Hatter. jocolor I look forward to getting to know you as we embark on this magical journey.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:13:06

I plan on flirting with Regina, if she'll let me that is! Wink

TO THE PRETTIEST LADY IN ALL THE LAND
How lovely it is to see you here Regina. Or should I say Queen Regina? Don't mind me. I'm just over here making magical hats for everyone. I'll make sure to give you yours first, of course. How are you doing?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:17:43

Now, I must admit, it is hard deciding out how to "talk" to Henry... Still figuring that out. Here's what I said to him:

WELCOME HENRY
Hello there lad. How are you doing this fine day? I'm very glad you'll be a part of this enchanting journey. Much like myself, you too enjoy the wonders of magic. I appreciate that very much and look forward to getting to know you.

He's responded already with:
Me too! This will be exciting

That's all he said... So either, someone that doesn't like to talk much, or most likely a girl. lol That's the feeling I get with that response. We'll see....
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:22:16

AHAHA Pinocchio's response is <3 just because he messed up and said "Man Hatter", unless that was intentional? Pretty funny. Very Happy

Pinocchio wrote:Not too shabby mister Man Hatter, thanks for asking. How about yourself? Ready for an Enchanted season?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 26 Aug - 9:29:21

Look at you go Smile.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:32:47

I have to be active! Or else I'll fail miserably. lol. It is my mission to try to talk to everyone as much as possible. I won't confessional-space all my PMs; just want a place to keep the important ones. PMs get deleted by other people really quickly and the inboxes fill quickly- so this way, I'll always have them. lol
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:34:09

Peter really wants an alliance of some sort... I'll start a new room for discussing that, most likely.

Peter Pan wrote:Its not really a place for adults, unless you're a pirate.
I think you would like it though.  You are used to living in an isolated world full of magic, aren't you?
You would fit right in.

I have no deals with anyone yet; so I'll offer you this.  If you and I can work together to bring each other as far as we can in this game I'll give you a first class tour of Neverland.  
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 9:36:52

Taking the Peter talk to another confessional. Razz
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 10:25:34

Red Riding Hood! Honestly never thought someone would pick her. It's an interesting choice. It'd be like picking Leroy (Grumpy)- maybe someone's picked him too. But they're such minor characters that don't leave much impact with me. But shhh. I won't tell them that. Wink Honestly, Jefferson is pretty minor as well, but I find him fascinating, so that's why I picked him.  bounce

HELLO MISS RED!
Can I call you just Red? Jefferson here, but you can call me Mad Hatter. Wink How are you doing today? I'm glad you're playing, because I think Red's an interesting character. I just wish she had more screen time on the show.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 10:39:08

Let the flirting begin! Wink

Regina Mills wrote:Doing great, and thank you for the very kind message. Wink
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 10:40:10

I've also told some that I will be making hats for everyone and Pinocchio has requested Green. So now I have to figure out a creative way to "make" a hat for everyone... lol. I will think of something!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 11:30:29

And Regina wants a red hat, so I've decided on one like this.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fairy Wed 26 Aug - 18:06:24

WOW...lol

Please win this game.
Blue Fairy
Blue Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 18:45:57

I'll try Blue. I'll try. Wink

I feel way too enthusiastic about this game. It must be from all the magic fairy dust in the air! Welcome to the Mad Man's humble, and very cluttered-with-hats abode.  jocolor
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 26 Aug - 20:34:21

IMPORTANT HAT UPDATES:
Jiminy has requested a red, white, and black hat, so off I go to make that! Wink And the always lovely Mal wants a surprise, but said she does favor black, so I'm thinking an elegant black hat with gold trimmings, like this. Red has requested none other than the color red of course! So she will now be getting the scarlet red color hat like this, and I have decided to change Regina's from scarlet red to more of a rosier red.

Red's response got my heart racing a bit... We're now friends and I do believe she now owes me a favor. Wink

Red Riding Hood wrote:RE: HELLO MISS RED!
Me? A hat? That sounds lovely. After a long and hard conversation with myself, I think that a red hat would be fantastic! Lol.

I'm glad we're friends, and I do hope I get to repay you for the hat in some way or fashion! I'll be to sure to think of something magnificent.

She not only requested a hat color, but also called me a friend, so I took the liberty of inviting her back to a more private room "to chat". Wink I hope she doesn't find it to forward of me... Embarassed

The Mad Hatter wrote:Yes, just what I love to hear! I shall make your hat a beautiful scarlet shade of red. And now that we're friends, I don't mean to be presumptuous, but would you like to go to a more, ahem, private room to chat? It's personal and easier to follow than the PMs. Wink

And in the interest of having less "posts" to my name, I will include the rest of my greetings in this same post. Wink

First off this fine evening, a message to the beautiful Snow White. Smile

TO THE BEAUTIFUL SNOW WHITE
How are you this evening? It's an honor to have you in this game. I am the Mad Hatter. So nice to meet you. Smile

Then to the equally beautiful Belle. Smile
TO THE BELLE OF THE BALL
I'm so happy you are here on this enchanting journey m'lady. How are you?

I got a responseeee. Smile
Belle French wrote:Very well thank you, I don't think you've been around in ages Jefferson. What do you think of everyone so far?

She's a go-getter I can tell. Already asking me about others in the game. Wink
I'll probably say something like, I enjoy the number of interesting and active characters so far. OH! And I'll ask her what color hat she wants of course! Wink I've decided I want to flirt with Belle. I don't see Gold anywhere around, so I will jump on this opportunity, believe you me.

The Mad Hatter wrote:I know. I just found my way back to this non-magical land of Storybrooke. I am loving the interesting characters so far. While I've got you, what are your color preference(s) for the hat I'm going to make you? I promise it will be unique and full of magic. I must say, I don't see Gold around anywhere. Does this mean you're single, because I happen to love your picture and am very interested. Wink

Robin Hood! I'm so glad he joined this game. I anticipate lots of great tension between he and Regina. Wink
WARM GREETINGS TO THE WONDERFUL ROBIN HOOD
How are you doing good sir? I have to say I admire your sense of civic duty greatly. While I, myself often stray from the world of the sane, I'll do my best to come back. I look forward to getting to know you on this enchanting journey.

He has now responded as well:
Robin Hood wrote:Ah, thank you good sir. I'll try and keep you grounded in this world.

I'm doing quite well. How about yourself?

I was running out of creative adjectives for my messages at this point, but I must trudge onward! Razz

Princess Anna:
TO THE ALWAYS RADIANT ANNA
Hello princess. It is truly an honor to meet you my dear. How are you?

Her response:
Princess Anna wrote:Hello! It is an honor to meet you, too!  I am good, and you?

What a Face

Not quite sure what the creepy, alien, skull-looking face is for, but she's so radiant, I don't even care. Razz

For Mulan, I decided to go with a nice poetic touch, complete with a perfect syllabic rhyming scheme. Wink
MULAN MY DEAR
Mulan my dear,
please do not fear,
the splendid Mad Hatter is here.
I will whisk you away,
on this fine summer day.
Please, oh please respond with a yay.

For Ariel, I decided to be more gentle, since she is after all, a mermaid. Wink
TO THE ANGELIC ARIEL
Why hello Ariel. I'm so glad you made it to our land. I'm the Mad Hatter. How are you?

The Huntsman! Smile
HELLO SIR HUNTSMAN
It is an honor to meet you. I'm so glad you're among the land of the living again. How are you doing?

And finally, to Tinker Bell!
HELLO TO THE MAGICAL TINKER BELL
How are you doing this fine evening? I'm so glad you'll be a part of this magical journey. I'm the Mad Hatter. Nice to meet you.

And I very quickly got a response from her. I love a girl that's prompt! Wink
Tinker Bell wrote:RE: HELLO TO THE MAGICAL TINKER BELL
Hey! Great to meet you. I haven't played one of these in a long time, so it feels cool to be back

Hmm.... Quite interesting indeed. Wink I shall welcome her then!
The Mad Hatter wrote:Well then, welcome to the Enchanted Forest. I extend my warmest greetings to you. I am making a special hat for everyone. Do you have any color preferences Tinker Bell? I promise it will be unique and magical. jocolor
[/size][/font]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Fri 28 Aug - 2:28:58

And to the final 2:

Dr. Whale:
HELLO DOCTOR!
How are you this lovely evening? I wanted to give my warmest hellos. I'm the Mad Hatter. jocolor

He responded, so I asked him for his hat color preferences.

I messaged Genie as well:
TO THE MAGICAL GENIE
Well hello there magical Genie. I am the Mad Hatter, the Mad Hatter is me. How are you doing this fine evening?

He has responded PLUS, he's told me his hat preferences. Yay! Very Happy And he gave me a challenge because he wants a turban. Razz

The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down