Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hand These Mofo's A Nightlight Because They Need To Lighten The Hell Up

Go down

Hand These Mofo's A Nightlight Because They Need To Lighten The Hell Up Empty Hand These Mofo's A Nightlight Because They Need To Lighten The Hell Up

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 30 Sep - 1:02:11

Hook wrote:Just because I made it to the end without having to lie every breath and backstab everybody I came in contact with, doesn't mean I wasn't invested in this game

Hook wrote: I will admit I didn't make a lot of moves that were my own.

Hook wrote:As someone who I feel played a loyal game as well, I would really appreciate  your vote. If not, I will understand and we can still be friends when this is over with.

I don't want to be a biotch, but aren't we suppose to be answering the questions in a way that convinces the jury to vote FOR us... Wtf is this mess???

"I didn't make any of my own moves...." Why the hell would he even say this? I can understand owning awful moves, but I can't understand owning that you did NO moves. That's a new one...

Also, Hook you did not play a loyal game. Did he forget that he was in 2 F3 alliances and was planning on turning his back on Jiminy. LOL but you were loyal okay brah...

And finally... This is what his last argument sounded like...

I was invested in this game, but I didn't backstab or anything... Also I didn't talk to anyone but I promise I was invested... I talked to you for two days. Remember?? .. Please vote for me k thanks bye. <3

Wtf is going on? Am I in the twilight zone?? Granted I'm not handling the jury as well either. I wasn't anticipating everyone to suffer from BBS... Bitter B.I.T.C.H. Syndrome... Well everyone with the exception of Belle and Tink so far are...

I think people are still shocked. Heck I'm pretty sure Hook still doesn't know Jiminy and I have a F2 together. It's as if it completely went over his head. I'm wondering if we should have explained it to him with pictures? He's a nice guy, but I feel like he will take this betrayal way too personally. I'm over here like relax

Hand These Mofo's A Nightlight Because They Need To Lighten The Hell Up Calm-down
Hand These Mofo's A Nightlight Because They Need To Lighten The Hell Up EzvB7

And don't think I didn't peep his little comment egging Regina on about my belle speech. I noted it. I did... But I'm going to be nice and not call him out on it.

Also... It's obvious hat Kevin and Dillion had an alliance, so Regina saying she had a final alliance with Mulan is making my head hurt.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Hand These Mofo's A Nightlight Because They Need To Lighten The Hell Up Empty Re: Hand These Mofo's A Nightlight Because They Need To Lighten The Hell Up

Post by Red Riding Hood Sat 3 Oct - 22:40:33

Also Belle isn't as smart as I thought. She's kinda annoying to be honest. My closing was pretty clear and she still managed to find something wrong with it. Girl... You never won an HOH so you weren't a threat to me like Regina/Jiminy/Peter were. Duh... Hence why I continued to say that I was in their ear for Noms... Am I the crazy one??

Why does she need constant assurance of her being a huge target? And like I told this girl a million times... She could have been up next to anyone and I still would have evicted her ass. She had the underdog story what did she not get?? It's like... I feel like I'm petting a puppy or talking someone off of a ledge. Chill girl... You're good but obviously not good as you think.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum