Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish #1 For Veto

2 posters

Go down

Wish #1 For Veto Empty Wish #1 For Veto

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 24 Sep - 21:41:04

Hey Emma and Neal! I’m so happy that I decided to play this game, and I cannot stress it enough how much it means to me. Usually I get bored in games, and the competitions are very exciting or challenging (granted I’m throwing some, but… whatever), regardless, I think this probably my favorite game I’ve ever played. Mind you this is only my fourth game, so that means a lot.

In this game, I think it’s hilarious that these boys want to throw veto to me, because I’m not going to use it. They think they can control me, but little do they know, they cannot. I find it absolutely absurd that they think otherwise. I really miss Tinkerbelle, and Regina’s funny gifs (Hey ladies), but everyone else here aside from Jiminy are so boring. These people have the personalities of a mailbox, and I seriously cannot take it anymore.

I do think it’s possible that I’m playing for second place, but I hope that if I do get to the end, once I explain my gameplay people will see that Samantha is not only great at winning comps, but is also great at throwing comps and relying on a badass social game.

The comps have been pretty exciting too, and have pushed me to test my reading skills, as I always misread something about the challenge, but it doesn’t matter, because I’m throwing the challenge anyway. I’m really hoping that Jiminy is not someone that I absolutely can’t stand on IMDB. That would be the absolute worst! Kidding. I think that if he’s someone I do not get along with in the IMDB world, this game mends all old wounds, and in return establishes a new friendship.

I did not expect to stay as long as I have either.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Wish #1 For Veto Empty Re: Wish #1 For Veto

Post by Emma Swan Thu 24 Sep - 21:52:30

Jiminy is Neil AND Rachael
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 24 Sep - 22:06:12

I literally almost had a heart attack, and then I realized you were joking. I'm going to get you back for that... lol

Also... Why am I trying to win this competition?? One of these idiots will stay regardless and if they win I want them WITH me not against me... I'm going to throw this one too now that I think about it...

We'll see...
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 24 Sep - 22:54:13

I will call you Little Red Throwing Hood from now on <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Thu 24 Sep - 22:55:16

OMG I <3 you. Can we put that on a TShirt?
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down