Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regina Should Stay

Go down

Regina Should Stay Empty Regina Should Stay

Post by Red Riding Hood Mon 14 Sep - 14:10:36

I know this sounds crazy, but it's best for my game if Regina stays. Not only will I be able to play the middle even more (because Regina, Pan, Jiminy and Hook would go against each other and leave me out of it), but she's a bigger target than me. In this game, it's important to keep targets bigger than you, and Regina is that for me.

Unfortunately, she does not have the votes, but Maleficent will just have to do. I trust Maleficent more than Regina, but I know Maleficent is just as sneaky. They both are. Thing is, I highly doubt they suspect I'm not 100% with them. I just don't appreciate the lies about the Mulan vote and what not. Maleficent was straight up, but Regina wasn't... And it was a stupid lie because I too voted for Mulan to stay, and WANTED her too... ugh

The great thing about having a relationship with each of the housemates is that I've been receiving information from all sides (I don't need to fill any holes or assume... things to other people who trust me... I just know the full story)... I have the lovely Jiminy on one end, Mulan on another, awesome Tinkerbell (who rats out Belle to me) on another, Maleficent on a different side, Hook who rats out Maleficent/Regina... And Hatter who I know is a liar (thanks to Jiminy) who rats on himself by lying... Mad Hatter thinks I don't know he's lying about being a vote to keep Mulan... Stilly boys, tricks are for kids...

It's great that everyone is treating me as if I'm in the center of a circle of trust... and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to try and throw a few more comps and let these people get rid of each other. After all, Pan is the biggest threat now, and I plan on sliding my way to victory. Wink

It will be hard, but if things go my way (like this week)... there will be no obstacles.

Sidenote: I don't know if Jiminy promised Pan his newborn baby or what, but the kid is good.... I knew he was good, but not THAT good.... He escaped the block?? What is he? Dan Gheesling??

Ideally, Hatter would go next, then Peter, then Belle, then Hook, then Maleficent, then Mulan then I'll be golden.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down