Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen)

+7
Peter Pan
Jiminy Cricket
Neal Cassidy
Mulan
Maleficent
The Mad Hatter
Emma Swan
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen)

Post by Tinker Bell Sun 13 Sep - 21:50:56

Good luck you two Sad
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen)

Post by Emma Swan Sun 13 Sep - 21:51:01

The nominations are set in stone

Power of Veto #8 (The Little Red Hen) - Page 2 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Maleficent & Regina Mills you are both nominated for eviction tonight. These are getting harder every time Sad. Your peers now have until 7:00 p.m. EST tomorrow Monday to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 21:59:38

When I show SCREENSHOTS to someone and they still choose to believe that person over me, then that makes me think there's something fishy going on here.

Mad Hatter, Captain Hook, Peter Pan: the rumor that you three are aligned and in a final 3 was started or spread by Jiminy Cricket. Before he mentioned that, I didn't even think about you three being aligned. I was with the Crazy 8's all the way. That's why he put Pan up last round and wanted him to be his target. When Pan won veto, like the big p*ussy Jiminy is, he didnt want to put Hatter or Hook up for fear of pissing a strong player off, so he put someone as irrelevant as Genie up.

So now that his original target won HOH, what does this player do, throw someone, ANYONE under the bus to save his own ass.

I am pissed that I will become that person, but at the same time, I am very impressed that he was successful, even after I showed Peter Pan screenshots of Jiminy Cricket saying who his nominees would be and his plans for the HOH.

So, Jiminy Cricket, I bow to you. Whether I stay this round or not, you are a very impressive player. I really, really hope you win this game because the level of manipulation is amazing. Good f*cking job.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:02:02

AS for this vote, I will not campaign. I feel like I did the best I could to prove to someone that they were lied to, and they still chose to believe that person over me. It is frustrating, and I don't really need this level of stress in my life right now. Plus, I feel like Maleficent has a stronger character than me and can be more successful in this game that I will ever be.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:06:35

I'm sorry you are taking the nomination personally Regina and I am sorry that this game has caused you stress.

Like I said to you via PM, if I made a mistake by not targeting Jiminy, then it will come back to bite me and I will face eviction just like you and most every other player will. Everyone has to go at some point, and getting lied to is par for the course, unfortunatley.

Again, I am sorry if you
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 13 Sep - 22:06:39

Regina Mills wrote:Plus, I feel like Maleficent has a stronger character than me and can be more successful in this game that I will ever be.

That is kind of campaigning right there, no? Saying one thing then doing another, I am shocked Regina!

Maybe you won the power up for grabs though, so don't give up?
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:07:39

Opps hit send too soon.

I was just gonna end with saying sorry if you feel like your nomination was unjustified.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Sun 13 Sep - 22:08:19

I'm just sad no one invited me to be a part of this big alliance =[
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:09:47

you know what they say about big alliances Tink; they are just an overcompensation for a small you-know-what.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:10:07

penis
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinker Bell Sun 13 Sep - 22:10:15

LOL OMG
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 22:12:00

Says the person who helped form the big allaince
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:17:19

Peter, i understand where you are coming from, but your excuse that "you don't want to piss jiminy off" makes no sense. the guy already nominated you. the guy already said clearly he wanted you out of this game. so what if he stays if you put him on the block? unless you two made some kind of deal, he's just gonna put you up again next time he can. i was NOT going to put you up if I won HOH again.

but again, i already made my case, presented all the evidence I have, and the outcome was still not in my favor, when it should have been.

there's something really messed up about all this, but I will get over it. I just hope, and here comes the big suspicion I have, no ID sharing has been going on.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:17:26

So, I allegedly created the alliance of 8, spilled the beans about the alliance, and was the first person nominated from the alliance to be nominated?

I am a busy boy.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:18:56

I have not shared my ID with anyone, so I have no idea if that accusation is being thrown at me but it is unfounded and 1 million per cent NOT true. Sharing IDs to do what?
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:19:04

Select/Unselect multi-quote

Re: Power Hunters

You mean this power Jiminy?

Post by Emma Swan Today at 19:37:31
The Hunt is Over

Your efforts were valiant

Spoiler:
But you come back from your hunt empty handed.

Nah I don't have it. You probably do though. And remind me again how you were PRAYING that Pan/Hook/Hatter didnt win the Wolf power. Rolling Eyes
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:22:01

Why didn't you put him up though, why? The votes were there already to send him home. So that excuse makes no sense. Why were you worried about votes, do you know of any deals he has with other people?

He. wanted. you. out. last. round. You. won. veto. and. he. was. pissed. off.

So yes, some things make no sense, but they will once everything is opened I guess.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:22:43

Look, I made my decision to trust Jiminy BEFORE you and I really talked and before you showed me your screen caps.

Regarding not wanting to piss Jiminy off, what i said was that if I used the veto to save you or Maleficent and used Jiminy as the replacement, and then the votes weren't there to get rid of Jiminy then he would be pissed and still in the game, and you and Maleficent would be pissed and at least one of you would still be in the game.

How does that not make sense?

So, instead of nominating ALL parties involved, I decided to just stick with my original choice whether it was a mistake or not.

I understand being upset, but I don't understand being THIS upset.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:26:36

I am not angry, just confused and frustrated. and like i said, LOL again @ you not wanting to piss Jiminy off AFTER HE PUT YOU ON THE BLOCK.

And if you trusted him before you trusted me, then why did he put you on the block? Or was that after he put you on the block and you won veto?

But whatever, I am not gonna keep talking about this. Good luck Maleficent. I will miss you Sad

Also to everyone else I really cared about in this game for making it enjoyable.
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 13 Sep - 22:32:51

Regina <3
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 13 Sep - 22:34:55

Oh, and someone is also saying that I was a vote to evict Mulan when she was nominated. Well, whoever that is, GFY, thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/T7rO5YC.png
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 22:36:23

I will miss you to Regina. Sad Sad
To what I said Peter, I am only going by what I was told by JIMINEY suprise suprise.
Peter, hatter and hook formed the Crazy 8s.
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Sun 13 Sep - 22:41:48

Regina, I understand being confused and frustrated, but my god. I was confused, frustrated and 100% blindsided by my nomination last week, yet I hardly said boo about it.

I'm sure there will be a lot of fabrication, lies and unfounded suspicions that will come out over the next few days so I will just break it down quickly for everyone:

Once upon a time Jiminy nominated Peter Pan for eviction even though they were both members of the same alliance, because Peter Pan was naughty. Jiminy said he nominated Peter Pan because Regina was in his ear telling him to do so, and Regina says the opposite. Peter Pan could only pick one person's word over the other, and he chose to believe Jiminy, and thus he nominated Regina and Maleficent for eviction. Regina thinks this was a mistake and she has the right to think this. It very well could be a mistake. If it is, Peter Pan will say 'oh well', and move on. Peter Pan feels as if Regina would do well to learn to not take things so serious.

The end.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle French Sun 13 Sep - 22:42:14

It seems like letting our conscience be our guide this time was a bad idea.
Belle French
Belle French

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent Sun 13 Sep - 22:42:29

Your voting booth is so pretty, I to voted against what Jiminey wanted and voted to keep mulan.
Also Peter the first person to say anything about you and mulan was again its a big schocker JIMINEY
Maleficent
Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next