Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds

2 posters

Go down

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Empty Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds

Post by Emma Swan Sat 12 Mar - 21:00:50

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time
Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Last time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time, Belle continued to put her bum print on the nomination chair while Mulan's "presence" sat beside her.

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds 89cf8bc71014f0ed285d30c2b9e7925b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16jb6JZsws

The girls were a little sick of all this ~jealousy~.

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds 378bc2a0-4376-0133-9d86-0af7184f89fb

Belle French: "I wasn't sure if the results would be announced last night or Sunday. When I saw who won though I knew what would happen."

Red Riding Hood: "It's like dejavu."

Belle French: "R&R are playing!"

Red Riding Hood: "Yay!"

Belle French: "Pretty sure I can survive this lol"

Red goes into the main bedroom and lays next to Tink who is cutting her toenails in bed.

Tinkerbell: "hatter is telling me that he is worried about the Regina/Belle duo and that he is unsure of where you stand. I'm trying to direct him towards nominating Regina and Belle, but lay low (again) until I can get some info out of him."

Red Riding Hood: "Oh god. I knew it. Thanks. And the fact that Regina wasn't nommed isn't lost on me, by the way. She's smart. Veto is imperative because if it's used, there's no telling who would go up."

In another bed in another room.

The Mad Hatter: "You're playing in the veto tonight by the way. Smile

I'm just thinking, if Belle or Mulan comes down, I have no idea who to nominate..."

Captain Hook: "I will be here for veto tonight and try to win it. I really don't want any of the noms to win or Regina because she might use it on Belle."

The Mad Hatter: "Yeah, you, me, or Red has to win veto tonight!"

Captain Hook: "Also, is Belle the target this round if noms stay the same? I really think we should get her out since she is Reginas strongest ally and a bigger threat than Mulan."

The Mad Hatter: "Red and I kind of discussed an idea of F3 of you, me, and her. lol. I had kind of pitched it out there because she had said that she knows you, her, and Jiminy will fight hard even on the days when I have to miss. And then I said that honestly, I'd like a final 3 of us if at all possible, because Jiminy really could get votes for all of the stuff he's won thus far. Yes Belle is 100% the target. She's avoided eviction way too many times now and I don't want it to happen again. I just hope the votes are there. Does Jiminy vote as an "Escapee"? lol Just checked, and Jiminy won't be able to vote. So if noms stay the same, it'll be you and Red at least voting to evict Belle and I can break the tie if it comes to that. Thankfully!"

Red Riding Hoods's Diary Room

I wish Jiminy were here so I could tell him Hatter is considering putting me up. Hatter, you don't think I know, but I have information on all sides (even when Jiminy isn't here). I'm going to miss my partner in crime so much, and I'll be damed if I'm a target this week. I will fight like hell, and I may not win, but I'll make sure to bring everyone down with me.

Red Riding Hood wrote:Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Tumblr_ng3kbe9RGJ1u4mldxo1_400

^^ Jiminy^^

When your number one tells you to "stick to the plan" but nothing is going as planned.

Me:
Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Ek49eb

Also, hatter is still onto me and without jiminy to cover for me, I'm going to have to do it all myself. So annoying. I didn't plan on doing any work till like final 4. The most exhausting thing I did was talk Captain Hook out of bsckdooring jiminy. I don't want to work that hard again. I need beauty sleep. Ugh... But I guess if I don't want to be a replacement nom, I will... Then again... Maybe being the replacement nom works in my favor. Gotta think strategical wise.

Also the fact that Regina wasn't nommed is not lost on me. She's good... Too good.

Not sure if I should try for veto or not... But who am I kidding?? Probably will throw this again if I hear hatter is still gunning for me. I will convince him of otherwise, hopefully with my dazzling wit an undeniable charm.

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Tumblr_mzoyfzxHze1re8vgjo1_500

But let's not get too confident... Gotta make sure I have a game plan. Thank god I have everyone trusting me with bits of information. It really helps to play stupid and people just talk talk talk.

On another note, if I win veto.. Regina will expect me to take belle off. Not happening. Noms are the same. This is the week I'm afraid I'll have to pick a side, and I'll end up throwing Tinkerbell under the bus to Regina and blame not having the votes for belle on her if I have to... Hmmmm maybe I shouldn't. I'll figure it out. I don't want to do that to Tinkerbell... This is why Mulan needs to win veto and Regina needs to go up... Or if Noms stay the same maybe I should keep belle... Hatter is already doubting me anyway, as he should.. My vote last week obviously meant nothing to the boys, and this week will be the same. They still won't trust me, so I might as well do what I want, then convince hook that hatter has been throwing my name all around town (which he knows from the room with jiminy and hatter), and I'll obviously have to win the next HOH... Decisions decisions...

Truth is id much rather play with Regina than play with dumb and dumber (i.e. Hook and hatter)

Ughhhhhhhhhhhjnnnnhhnhnj

Btw thanks for giving hatter a power. I'm onto you. Better not be my coup de tat.

Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea. . .

It's time to pick a side.... And I don't know what do... The boys think I'm with them and the girls think I'm with them... There's no way to come out of this looking like a loyal player...

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Tumblr_lgfv7zCeqA1qcfba3o1_500[/quote]

It was now time for the Power of Veto challenge.

Power of Veto #11 (My voice?)

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Sg4mQujCFB8

I'm not asking much. Just a token really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it. What I want from you is your voice.

Ursula took Ariel's voice and now you must help her get it back so she can win the heart of Prince Eric.

To do so, please solve the song titles below. They are related in some way so on top of giving me the right song titles, I want you to tell me what they have in common.

Veto Players

- The Mad Hatter
- Mulan
- Belle French
- Red Riding Hood
- Captain Hook
- Regina Mills

Rules

- Post your answers in your Diary Room
- I will tell you if you're wrong and you will have to try again
- First person to get all the titles right and what they have in common will win
- Spelling counts
- Will put a 60 minute deadline on this. If no one has it 100% by the end of the hour, the closest/fastest to it will win.

Songs

1- _ _ d_i_g / D_n_ _
2- _u_y /_n_ / _r_n_ _
3- A_v_ _i_g / _s_le_
4- _he / L_dy / _ _ck
5- T_e / _a_ily / _o_p_s_
6- _ _e / _d_ _n_u_e / _ _g_ _s

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Fiidihahmo41605JJ_503_fd

After some time

We have a Winner

The Answers were

1- _ _ d_i_g / D_n_ _

Wedding Dance

2- _u_y /_n_ / _r_n_ _

Ruby and Granny

3- A_v_ _i_g / _s_le_

Advising Ashley

4- _he / L_dy / _ _ck

The Lady Jack

5- T_e / _a_ily / _o_p_s_

The Family Compass

6- _ _e / _d_ _n_u_e / _ _g_ _s

The Adventure Begins

In Common: Once Upon A Time Season 1 and Season 2 Soundtracks by Mark Isham

The winner of the Power of Veto is

Spoiler:

Congratulations. You have 2 hours to decide if you will use it or not on this thread please.

Belle French: "Congrats Regina!"

Captain Hook: "That was so hard.

Good job, Regina!"

The Mad Hatter: "Congrats Regina! Smile That was really tough."

Red Riding Hood: "Congrats Regina. That was so hard."

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds 13613441692075017293

Belle French: "Good, so it wasn't just me! I thought I might just be an idiot."

Regina Mills: "Thanks everyone! I will post my decision shortly, or dramatically wait the two hours again. Depends on how nice Emma is to me "

The Mad Hatter: "It was really tough. I wish I had thought of it being songs from the song. I had "Advising", but nothing came up after that. Haha. The drama of 2 hours..."

Regina wanted to get a feel for things before making a decision.

The Mad Hatter: "Congrats on the veto win! Smile

All I could really say is, I hope you don't use it."

Regina Mills: "Thanks Hatter!

Yea I think that's what I will do."

The Mad Hatter: "I'd really appreciate it. Smile

And you were really smart to make the Once Upon a Time songs connection. Like, the "Advising" one... I was stuck past that word. I couldn't come up with anything for that. I only had the last two and had no idea how they were connected except I thought it was some sort of travel type thing- because of the "compass" and the word "adventure". haha. I was way off!"

Regina Mills: "I figured out the compass one and did a quick search and one of the results was about Once Upon a Time, so I thought, hmmm, interesting. And I went to look at the songs on the soundtrack for season 1 and sure enough some of the answers were there but some were not so I figured they were songs from more than one season. And that's how I got it."

The Mad Hatter: "Family and compass were the only words that made sense to me, but I searched and didn't see anything promising, so I just made a note to come back to it.

But, ahaha you'll never believe for #6- this is what I had for "Adventure Begins".... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxy2okvBDG8

So I think I was doomed to fail... lol"

Regina Mills: "hahahahah! that first song. "

The Mad Hatter: "I swear, I thought the theme would end up being either:
A) Cartoon songs of some sort
or
B) Travelling-type songs.

So yeah... I was way off to say the least."

She politely excuses herself and goes to sit on the couch. Red who was lurking near by spots a chance.

Regina Mills: "So what should I do? Keep noms the same or use it on Belle? I think we have the votes to keep her if we keep noms the same right?"

Red Riding Hood: "Yes, we have the votes regardless. Congrats on your win!"

Never took long for the other flies to flock over.

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Flies_635814_2247969

Belle French: "If I got evicted against a dead Mulan I'd be pretty pissed, but we should have majority."

Regina Mills: "Yea I am voting to keep you! Very Happy

We should be able to survive this. And we have good odds for one of us to win the next HOH too."

Regina was done thinking about it. Everyone came to the living room for the big decision.

Regina Mills: "Veto Ceremony:

I have decided

Spoiler:

Good luck ladies."

Captain Hook: "Good luck girls."

Belle French: "Good luck Mulan...wherever you are."

The nominations are set in stone

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds 30hsWWg68Ta9vxL0aSI22p6si0SLXJ7nEW4EdLwjzhmFKE2BcfKPEOkhoBQ68DSwj3uAA1V1ZlS0H6MOlmxnXCBG6cDg9Jj1MYMAm9_hajbk6vCJW_wV8Dn2a-HwoSxVuUgcycUIjDXyrGc3GbE2Tql0JRnCwHDbzRg9nWEevjvVww=w426-h319-p

Belle French & Mulan you are both nominated for eviction tonight. Your peers now have until 7:00 p.m. EST tomorrow Monday to vote for one of you to be evicted in their Diary Room.

Mulan: "Good luck Belle."

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Tumblr_mkht4rL7lT1s9gurpo1_500

Tinkerbell: "I just cast my vote to evict Mulan. What do I tell Hatter? This is so awkward yall"

Red Riding Hood: "Double awkward... I told him I'd vote with him. Obviously can't do that ladies.... So there will be bloodshed. Please have my back and let's please win HOH."

Tinkerbell: "If we don't win with 2:1 odds, we deserve to go home"

Red Riding Hood: "That's valid lol"

Belle French: "I seem to only be capable of winning Veto's lol"

The Mad Hatter's Diary Room

Red said that she's worried that Belle might have a power, to explain why she doesn't talk much.

I sure hope she doesn't all of a sudden keep her; that would really bother me. Sad

Ok, getting offline now. I was considering doing the "Escape to Storybrooke" option tomorrow (unless it's no longer available), but decided that giving up my vote next eviction AND not being able to play and help in the POV would be detrimental to me and my alliance. So I'll just stick around tomorrow and have a 6/7 shot of being in the veto. lol. Razz

Goodnight!

Oh, I had pitched a F3 idea to Red about her and Hook and I. She liked it. I know we can't go to finals with Jiminy to have any sort of shot of winning. I could consider taking Tink to finals since she's done nothing this whole game that I know of. Her or Mulan. lol But we'll see how this week goes. Kind of glad I won't get to play Tuesday night, so I won't have to be the one to nominate Jiminy or Regina. haha.

Speaking of Regina- I DID NOT expect her to 100% keep noms the same. I figured most likely she would, but the fact that she did speaks volumes to me and really makes me happy. Maybe she does want to work with me after all? I had pitched that idea before and she was cordial.

Jiminy scares me more in this game than Regina does. He is so all over the place sometimes. I swear. It was honestly a relief to not have to converse with him yesterday and today... lol And knowing him, he'd get swayed by Belle's PM's and then vote to keep her. I could just see it now. Luckily he can't vote, so the worst case scenario is Red/Hook vote Belle and I do the tie breaker to send Belle packing...

Belle French's Diary Room

I could've been taken off the block by Regina, but Mulan is MIA and we have majority with Jiminy escaping to Storybrooke. I should absolutely survive this vote and we'll have a great shot of being in charge of the HOH next round. All things are coming up bitches.

Regina Mills's Diary Room

Veto comes and after a hot mess of a competition, I eventually win  a heart stopping tie breaker round. With Belle and Mulan on the block, it makes little sense for me to use it and risk damaging my relationship with Red who would have been the potential replacement nominee. So I don't. We have the votes to get rid of Mulan, unless the boys play a special power. Mulan, I love you girl, but you have become inactive and at Final 8, that's kind of not cool lol.

With Jiminy being a tootsiefruitsy and hiding out of Storybrooke, this week should be painless.

Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

Still have no clue which direction I'm leaning towards. I've dug myself into a pretty deep hole, but either way I certainly won't have all the dirt on me... I'll make sure to spread it around evenly. I could go with Hatter and evict Belle (who would go against him 100%) Orrrrr I could evict Mulan who hasn't shown up in days... She wouldn't have the drive to go against the boys, well she would, but she's not here.

If I betray the boys, I'm losing Hatter and Hook as "allies," though their loyalty is quite questionable at the moment anyway. If I betray the girls, I lose Regina and possibly Tinkerbell, but Regina would have to deal with it, because she'd have no one else to rely on. However, if Regina wins, the boys would convince her to put me and jiminy up.

Let's talk odds, as I'm not going to let Tinkerbell or anyone else talk me into something I'm not comfortable with. This week I decide who goes home. I either vote with the majority or force a tie... If I send Mulan home, the only person I have competing next week against me would be Hook, as hatter cannot play. If I get rid of belle, I have Regina competing against me... So roughly the same there. Though the odds are better if in "stick with the girls." If Mulan stays I could convince her to go after hatter, but she's barely here... If belle stays she'll at least try to show up for comps...

Regina and Belle are indeed a strong pair because they are so loyal to one another, but at the end of the day, their loyalty also lies with me... Hatter and Hook are a loyal pair, but they're all over the place... I mean why didn't hatter put up Regina?? Granted she would have won anyway, but still..

If I evict Mulan, and stick with the girls at the very least is grants jiminy the opportunity to work with the boys, while I'd work with the girls... Decisions decisions...

Captain Hook's Diary Room

ugh so annoyed. I thought for sure Belle was leaving, but now that might not be the case. Mulan went to Red and wants to be voted out because she isn't feeling well or something. Seriously??? She couldn't wait until next round to ask to go. It isn't like she was doing anything in this game to begin with except voting. Take some tylenol and stick around for at least 1 more round. Is that too much to ask? Now Red wants to keep Belle. To be honest, I feel like she wanted to keep Belle anyways and this just gives her an excuse to be able to do it. For all I know, Mulan never wrote her, but I can't ask Mulan because she won't respond back. I just find it strange how she never talks to anyone, but she wrote Red today. hmmm

Just before going to vote, Hatter intercepts Regina.

The Mad Hatter: "I seem to only be capable of winning Veto's lol"

Regina just looks at him and awkwardly smiles. She continues on her way to the voting booth.

Eviction Ceremony #11

HOH - The Mad Hatter
Nominees - Belle French and Mulan
POV - Regina Mills (Not Used)

Post-Veto Nominees - Belle French and Mulan

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Once2

Once Upon A Time, there was 8 of you. Now, there will be 7......

Everyone voted except Jiminy who ~Escaped Storybrooke~

By a vote of
Spoiler:

It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to
Spoiler:

I hope everything is ok, you started off very strong and it was heartbreaking seeing you fizzle. But your heart was into it and you did great Mulan, we love you. xoxo

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Mad-Hatter-once-upon-a-time-37049277-250-250_zpswjqhme6f

Belle French: "Goodbye Mulan, you are truly an inspiration to all women with your strength as a warrior."

The Mad Hatter: "Bye Mulan."

Regina Mills: "Bye Mulan"

Captain Hook: "Bye Mulan!!"

A once very crowded house was starting to feel mighty empty. Who would be next? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds Empty Re: Episode #37 - 2:1 Odds

Post by Emma Swan Sat 12 Mar - 21:15:59

Vote Breakdown

Eviction #11
HOH - The Mad Hatter
Escaped Storybrooke - Jiminy Cricket
Pre Veto Nominees - Mulan and Belle French
POV - Regina Mills
Nominees - Mulan and Belle French
Evicted: Mulan (3-1)

Captain Hook: Belle French
Red Riding Hood: Mulan
Regina Mills: Mulan
Tinkerbell: Mulan
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Whale Sat 12 Mar - 22:07:46

Where's the reveal?
Dr Whale
Dr Whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sat 12 Mar - 22:17:36

Sam isn't used to me being this quick, it will be posted when she gets home and sends me the link to it.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 13 Mar - 1:39:15

Mulan's Reveal

Mulan came out the game running and lost a lot of speed towards the end. It was saddening because she was an early favourite with her Ariel drama <3. On a personal level, this person has been a dear friend for almost a decade now and I love them to pieces. Pretty much the best person I've met on the Games Board.

Mulan was played by

https://youtu.be/D_Zants0CBs

Spoiler:
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down