Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode #5 - I'm Certainly Not in Heat

2 posters

Go down

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat Empty Episode #5 - I'm Certainly Not in Heat

Post by Emma Swan Sun 25 Oct - 18:35:07

NatKat's Big Brother Season 1
Once Upon a Time
Episode #5 - I'm Certainly Not in Heat

Once upon a time, in a house far far away from civilization, 19 strangers were locked up and propelled into a fantasy world like no other. While trying to survive the elements of this house and the game played within its walls, the 19 players have also lost all memory of who they really are and now think they are fairytale characters.

Last time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time, we had the first eviction and Ariel left the house with a few choice words and a red fury behind her. Tonight, we crown a new Head of Household and see if the Crazy Eight alliance gets any competition from the Outcasts.

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat Tumblr_m50ubfDP6P1qialvdo1_500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k16jb6JZsws

There was time before the new challenge for people to mingle. After some celebrations and a few drinks, some of the girls are left alone in the kitchen cleaning up while the rest of the house has passed out. Meet "The Bitches in Heat"
[/i]

Regina Mills: "HAH! I love the name of the room! Very Happy

Hello ladies!"

Maleficent: "Hello Regina. Belle and I was wondering if you ladies would like to work with us. I was going to message you but the room was already up. I like the other room and I appreciate being pulled in but I feel like its to large."

Red Riding Hood: "Hi everyone! I love the name of the this group, and I feel really good about this.

Hope you all are doing okay!"

Maleficent: "Hey Red. It is a good name"

Regina Mills: "Yea it's hard to keep track with the cast being so big. This feels like the cool girls table."

Belle French: "Oh my gosh who picked this name? I'm certainly not in heat"

Red Riding Hood: "LOL"

Belle French: "I know you three have probably gotten PM's from the Hatter but I find the sheer number of people he's messaged this early suspicious. He can't be loyal to everyone, he probably has a solid few and the rest are for numbers. I think he should be put out sooner rather than later, as charming as he is."

Regina Mills: "Yea that seems strange. Obviously, if someone plays that hard, there will come a time when they will have to choose a side. I'm keeping an eye on him for sure."

Maleficent: "From what I understand hater, hook and pan are working together. They are the ones who decided the other room. I think he is talking to everyone many people have said that he mesaged them"

Belle French: "They'll have to be put up together then."

Red Riding Hood: "I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed this. The Hatter probably has deals left and right. It's very bizarre, and honestly I'm scared of him. I can't get a good read on hook, as he doesn't talk to me at all. lol

Any of you?"

Maleficent: "I have talked to him a little bit not much."

Red Riding Hood: "Okay, so that makes me feel better at least. Ariel was a whacko"

Belle French: "Hook flirted with me a little, but nothing more than that. If he's in a solid trio already and Hatter's messaging people left and right they're definitely a threat.

I would have never thought Ariel of all people would be a psycho. I suppose it makes the eviction rather easy though."

Regina Mills: "Hahah. I contacted Hook first and he responded and was being very flirty. I am sure that's gonna be their strategy. Flirt with all the girls, and try to manipulate them. lol sure yea ok."

Belle French: "The Hatter was doing some flirting too, it was a bit creepy to be honest."

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat B4e92f51c0cf204ed7cbc6a2d2dd8e17

Red Riding Hood: "Did he offer to make you a hat too? A SPECIAL hat?"

Regina Mills: "Oh he did that to me. Oh wow, and I thought I was special."

Red Riding Hood: "Man, that really blows. I was looking forward to it. lol"

Maleficent: "He offered me a hat to. What a man ho"

Red Riding Hood: "Ughhhhhhhh we've been played"

Regina Mills: "It's heartbreaking Laughing

But this hopefully makes this group here tighter. If I hear anything about anyone targeting any of you, you all will be the first to know"

Belle French: "And yes, he asked me to make him a hat multiple times. I humored him the first time telling him what colors I liked, and then not a day later he asked me again like he had forgot that he already asked. I had a feeling it wasn't anything special for me, and I'm not sure if it was supposed to be some strange way of flirting. But it was weird and makes it only more obvious that he's telling a bunch of people the same things. Not trustworthy at all."

The next morning, Emma and Neal walked in hand in hand and shouted through a megaphone to get all the players gathered in the Living Room for a special announcement.

Escaping Storybrooke Twist

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat 320px-120LeavingTown

There might not be a way to escape Neverland but you will now have a way to ~Escape Storybrooke~

From this point forward (you will be told when this Twist ends) you will be competing for a choice when you compete for Head of Household. You will be choosing if you want to play to be Head of Household or if you want to play to ~Escape Storybrooke~

The person who wins the Head of Household challenge will either become the new HOH for the week or they will be running like mad and ~Escape Storybrooke~. If they picked to ~Escape Storybrooke~, the player who got second in the Head of Household challenge will then become the new HOH for the week and the person that~Escaped Storybrooke~ will be safe from eviction for that entire round.

Of course there  are consequences when you ~Escape Storybrooke~. You will not be able to communicate with anyone on the forum, you will not be able to play for the Power of Veto and you will not be a vote for eviction in that round.

You have to choose if you are playing for Head of Household title or to ~Escape Storybrooke~ when you submit your answers for the challenge. You're not allowed to choose before or after you send your answers. Failure to choose will results in automatic Head of Household title.

The outgoing Head of Household is able to play for the ~Escape Storybrooke~ but not the actual HOH title.

Dr. Whale's Diary Room

I am guessing quite a few people have private rooms already cause there's people with lots of posts already that's kind of scary

Regina and Mulan head back to the bedroom to finish brushing their hair.

Regina Mills: "Hey girl! Very Happy

I love how feisty you are!"

Mulan: "She was getting annoying, had to let her know lol.

Hey lol."

Regina Mills: "Good luck in the HOH challenge tonight girl!"

Mulan: "Thanks girl. Good luck in the storybrooke challenge. So this 8 person alliance, how much do you trust it? I trust you and Red the most from it. Hatter is cool but he didn't vote."

Regina Mills: "I trust it for now. Jiminy scares me because he talks weird and I get strange vibes from him. I also heard Hatter is making tons of deals with other people. Some not even in that alliance, so that's something to think about. You didnt hear that from me though.

Yea i trust Red, I feel like she's someone we can trust. I think the 8 person alliance is good for now, and we can all keep each other safe if we keep winning the HOHs. But eventually some people will have to turn on each other, but I want you to know I will never go against you in the game"

The alarms sound, it's time for the challenge to crown a new Head of Household.

" />
[/i]
Head of Household #2 (Heigh-Ho - Heigh-Ho)

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat CHZvsT0WcAE3dd-

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It's off to work we go

Something awful happened today and the Dwarfs never made it back home from the mines. It's your job to save all 7 and bring them back home to safety.

Please post in your Diary Room right now if you're playing for the Head of Household title or the ~Escape Storybrooke~ prize. You have 5 minutes from this post.

Princesse Anna, The Mad Hatter, Snow White and Robin Hood are not eligible to play for failing to vote. Regina Mills, as outgoing Head of Household you're only able to play for the ~Escape Storybrooke~ prize.

For this challenge, I will hide all 7 Dwarfs under a rock. You must make your way through the mines and help find each of them to win the challenge. There will be 25 rocks to start off and eventually the number of rocks will dwindle down.

Rules

- Each round, you will have 1 minute to pick a rock # and post it ON THIS THREAD
- More than one player can pick the same number
- If there's a Dwarf under your rock, you will obtain that Dwarf - Your goal is to collect all 7 and be the first to post "Rescue Complete" on this thread
- You can collect multiple of the same Dwarf and exchange them with other players. To exchange, you must both post on this thread your character names and which Dwarfs you exchange before the next round starts.

i.e. Emma Swan posts: Emma Swan exchanges Doc with Neal Cassidy's Happy
Neal Cassidy posts: Neal Cassidy exchanges Happy with Emma Swan's Doc

You have 10 minutes to ask questions.

Doc, Grumpy/Dreamy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat >

Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

Cool comp...

I really don't want to win this comp, but it's a crapshoot so I can't dictate my fate. If I win I'm gonna be pissed. lol

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat Strong>
Jiminy Cricket: "The irony."

Tinkerbell: "I hope there's a challenge centered around Tink at some point ^_^"

The Mad Hatter: "Wow, so bummed I'm missing this challenge. So creative. Better find those dwarves people!"

Princess Anna: "I thought it was only the people in the competition who were allowed to vote. So, we vote every game now?"

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat Tumblr_l6jbdxiwXY1qzadjlo1_400

After a couple hours of dwarf hunting, there was a winner crowned.
Spoiler:

Maleficent: "Congrats Red"

Genie: "Congrats Red"

Peter Pan: "Congrats red and good game everyone. This was a random but fun challenge."

Pinocchio: "Congrats Red Riding Hood!

That went longer then I thought it would but I had fun"

Tinkerbell: "Good job Red!"

Mulan: "Good job.

Great challenge Emma. Fun."

Dr. Whale: "Great job red"

Red Riding Hood: "Thanks everyone!

Really cool challenge!"

" />

Red Riding Hood's Diary Room

-_-

-_-

-_-

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat >

Captain Hook's Diary Room

I wasn't able to make it to the challenge tonight. I am so glad Red won it. I really don't care who she nominates as long as it isn't me and since we have an alliance...it better not be me.

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat ><em><font color=They were all exhausted and in need of some time out. Red Riding Hood had a difficult task ahead. Who would she nominate? Find out next time on NatKat's Big Brother Season 1 - Once Upon a Time." />

Last edited by Emma Swan on Sun 25 Oct - 18:41:41; edited 1 time in total
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat Empty Re: Episode #5 - I'm Certainly Not in Heat

Post by Emma Swan Sun 25 Oct - 18:40:07

I really hate how the coding gets all weird when I post.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat Empty Re: Episode #5 - I'm Certainly Not in Heat

Post by Emma Swan Sun 25 Oct - 18:42:25

I'll fix it later. I'm just annoyed now.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 25 Oct - 19:01:23

Red Riding Hood Diary Room

-_-

-_-

-_-

Lmfaooo. Pivotal moment for me. Thanks for another great episode, dear Emma.
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 25 Oct - 19:03:33

Little Red Throwing Hood <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 25 Oct - 19:42:41

Little Red Throwing Hood <3
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha <3 You're amazing.

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat Giphy

That name is what I built my entire game around... Throwing comps was step 1 (and when I did win I learned how to roll with the punches)... convincing everyone I was with them was step 2, and getting my targets on the block/evicted was step 3... Being a swing vote for almost every single eviction in jury (with maybe the exception of 1) was not easy in the slightest (as some have so beautifully pointed out), but...

Episode #5 -  I'm Certainly Not in Heat 878038
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down