Big Brother Mystère Season 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Questioning

+10
Maleficent
Belle French
Tinker Bell
Regina Mills
Emma Swan
Genie
Captain Hook
Red Riding Hood
Jiminy Cricket
Neal Cassidy
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Jury Questioning - Page 6 Empty Re: Jury Questioning

Post by Jiminy Cricket Mon 5 Oct - 21:35:34

Sorry for the delay, life calls and idk if time is up... but I figured why not post something here.

I guess at this point I am supposed to pull something out that makes the people who are not voting for me change their mind.

....I got nothing. I may not have taken advantage of this jury process as much as I should have, but all the jurors know what I have done at this point, and they either respect/appreciate it as gamers or they hate me for it. I do not think I have said anything in this jury process that was untrue or phony... I did not hype up or tall tell anything. I also did not tell any of you "what you want to hear". As plainly stated as I can: I played this game as hard as I have ever played a game before.

Considering it is a mystery game, past performance or tactics should mean very little, but I would be remiss if I didn't say this was the dirtiest game I have ever played. I took complete advantage of the mystery aspect and left my emotions somewhere floating in this universe.

I lied or held back the truth to all of you in some way (large or small) during our time together... with the exception of Red. I put my faith in 1 person this game and no matter what happens, I am glad to know at the end of this it was 100% reciprocated.

If you have taken the time to read the responses, you already know what I think I put into this game; so I will not regurgitate it here.

The game is over and all I can only ask that you vote for who you think played the best game. Whether it is Hook, Red or me.. please vote for who you think truly put in the most effort. Hurt feelings and personal distaste aside, we all put in "real life" time for this game and that is where a lot of bitterness can come forth. But, at least for me (if I may be so bold as to be 100% honest) you were ALL faceless numbers in an IMDb game, so anything I did (no matter who the "name" may be from Pan, to Regina, to Belle, to Mal to Hatter.... anyone) it was not a personal attack against you. I don't actually know who any of you are, I just did what I had to do to get to this point.

And as I "sit" here, all I can do is reference the game that I love. I did not sign up for this game to play with friends (as I imagine none of us could have)... I singed up because I love Big Brother. I played hard, and yes I ended up choosing to play dirty, but nothing anyone says changes the fact that I played hard (as did everyone in this finals).

What it all comes down to is what you 8 think was the most deserving. Everyone here has a case, but you 8 voters get to be the deciders. I don't know at all, at this point, how it will play out, but all I can ask (again) is to vote for who you think played the best Big Brother game. So, I have to thus end this by humbly requesting that you 8 jury members vote "Jiminy Cricket" as the champion of 'Big Brother Mystère Season 1: Once Upon A Time'.

Thank you for taking the time, thank you once again to the hosts, and good luck to my fellow finalists. In one way or another, us finalist all deserve that "W" in our profile.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 7 Oct - 22:32:46

Hey Tinkerbell!!
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Sun 11 Oct - 1:04:29

Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Sun 11 Oct - 15:40:47

Jury Questioning - Page 6 Tumblr_no4uicIibj1tb4ueko1_500
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Mills Sun 11 Oct - 22:56:30

Oh, when I voted, I wasn't bitter at all. I do hope the best player wins though, and I hope my fellow jury members feel the same way Wink
Regina Mills
Regina Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Tue 13 Oct - 18:51:44

Qualifications for who the 'best player' is are arbitrary. LOL at you thinking its a science.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter Wed 14 Oct - 0:55:23

I agree... It's all subjective. I didn't vote bitter either. I put my thoughts in my DR too.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Wed 14 Oct - 11:12:39

Your attempts at justifying your bitterness, or bias in the latter, is hurting my eyes with how hard I am rolling them.

Rolling Eyes
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Riding Hood Wed 14 Oct - 12:45:02

Lol. For what it's worth... Whether you win or lose, you're still a winner in my book, J.

Xoxo
Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pan Thu 15 Oct - 10:57:06

I never said I wasn't bitter.  On the contrary actually, I think I said that I was bitter in an earlier post.  But I blame my bitterness on your lack of skill in how you voted me out.  I'm not going to be pretend like I am scared of being labeled as bitter.   If you win then you deserve it, but if not the loss is on you and not on anyone else.  Losers can blame the jury all they want, but for me it has always fallen on deaf years (and for the record, that includes Dan loosing to Ian in BB14... I am always the jury's side because they are the only decision makers).

No one is under any obligation to vote for you just because you feel as if you have the qualifications that make you a better player.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiminy Cricket Thu 15 Oct - 13:59:25

But I blame my bitterness on your lack of skill in how you voted me out.

0_o. Lack of skill? I guess I am the only one who will see the inherent contradiction in this statement.
Jiminy Cricket
Jiminy Cricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6